D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
I just checked the walkthrough and i just noticed the variable "v6_alison_cum"

I hope the fact that my boy Ian nutted inside her doesn't come back to bite me, given her "interest" in him.
It'll %110 come back into play.
That variable is specifically coded in for that future event, no ingame event references the variable itself.

May 5, 2017
If anybody is still having trouble finding their saves, the Appdata folder may be hidden. So you'd go to view at the top and check off the hidden items box.

Reactions: jeje33

jollyjoker27

Sep 4, 2020
Woah, did people already talk about it in this thread?

If not, why do you guys think it's like that? I can see how fucking Mike is Jessica-like behavior, but Robert despite being generally unlikable isn't exactly unwholesome.
Lol, I wonder why that was decided to be the determiner? Ashley could be a little fuckpuppet and still get Jess turned around.
It was briefly talked about a couple months ago. If I remember it originally used to be wether Ian hooked up with Cherry or not. It got changed to Robert/Mike in Chapter 4 or 5 update.
As to why, I´m not sure how or where it fits narrative wise. I speculated first, Jessica might be that "somebody - but it´s complicated" Cherry talked about after spending the night with Ian. Now, maybe Jessica is Mike´s yet unknown girlfriend? She finds out and it sends her into an "episode"?

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
Source please? Because last i heard from Evakiss' mouth was that it will be "Sunday" release. Thanks.
Reading bruh. Do you do it ? And do you try to understand what is written. I'll help you. MIGHT means it could happen. As in shit happens, that's life, and you never know if something makes it that Eva has to take another extra day (or two, or three).

And THAT'S OK. You'll survive. The world is not gonna end.

Like I said. Take a chill pill.

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes