KristopheH

Mar 8, 2018

1613917708733.png
Chapter 7 Alpha will be live in a few hours. I'm finishing the final tweaks and touch ups to have the most polished and enjoyable Alpha possible.
These are the final sneak peeks: these are the new locations you'll be able to visit in this update. As always, the background art is great and worth every penny! What events do you think will happen in these places?
1613917718521.png
1613917724535.png
Follow the Live Discussion of Chapter 7 in our !

godoff95

Mar 15, 2018
Ok since we have hours to kill, let's fill it up with theories. Third one will the cafe session: music or live art. 1st I think will be Seymour. Can't guess the 2nd one.

blobi692

Sep 10, 2019
Ok since we have hours to kill, let's fill it up with theories. Third one will the cafe session: music or live art. 1st I think will be Seymour. Can't guess the 2nd one.
With all the music stuff on the wall I'm pretty sure it's a live show. But I'm wondering if it's Holly, Lena, or both.

I've been quite uninterested by Holly's path to be honest. It's way too vanilla and not so exciting.

DDDIsReal

B.I.T.W.
Donor
Dec 25, 2019
Last time final sneak peek was almost the same time, same statement with ''few hours'' and new update come out only after 2 hours, maybe we are lucky again

aftvisajoke

Jun 6, 2017
With all the music stuff on the wall I'm pretty sure it's a live show. But I'm wondering if it's Holly, Lena, or both.

I've been quite uninterested by Holly's path to be honest. It's way too vanilla and not so exciting.
I agree about Holly but there is some hope for corruption with Lena and Ivy which may spice things up. The background looks like the cafe rearranged for Lena's performance whether it's music or drawing.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
1st one looks like a hotel room to me. Could be Seymour, but if it is a hotel room it could be anyone with the funds.

2nd one just looks like any plaza, the arches in the buildings makes me think of Spain and other Mediterranean locations. Practically any characters could be encountered there I suppose, if it is in Europe we'd be talking about someone with the funds to go on a trip?

Unsure who'd have the purse to go on a random trip to Europe besides Seymour, at least without feeling kinda rushed. I suppose both Lena and Cindy could be "discovered" and suddenly find themselves with offers of going abroad, but wouldn't that be sort of sudden for one chapter? Perry's parents have money but we haven't seen a lot of them yet.
Inb4 Alison gets preggers, demands marriage from Ian and that's the honeymoon location! No one would see it coming..

Last edited:

blobi692

Sep 10, 2019
1st one looks like a hotel room to me. Could be Seymour, but if it is a hotel room it could be anyone with the funds.

2nd one just looks like any plaza, the arches in the buildings makes me think of Spain and other Mediterranean locations. Practically any characters could be encountered there I suppose, if it is in Europe we'd be talking about someone with the funds to go on a trip?
Yes, it's clearly inspired by some plaza in Spain or possibly Italy. With the hotel room picture we could speculate that someone is going on a trip but I doubt it, they were no mention of any trip in the previous episode.

It could all be Seymour / Lena though. He is a rich guy and maybe bringing her to another city for a photoshoot ? So 1 and 2 would be related.

What other character would possibly go in an hotel room ? Lena and Jeremy to hide from everyone ?

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes