daniaxxx

Dec 14, 2020
Those who do not want NTR in this game should not have liked Good Girl Gone Bad. The whole sugar daddy route was the best route imo
Lol I agree with that I start playing this bcz of the sugar daddy route then I found Ed here so am pretty Interested in seeing where it's going
3some with ed and Molly bahahaha

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Any chance for Lena/Cindy in future? Ain't nobody touching my Cindy except Lena, not even Ian.
Hey someone else hoping for this possibility. This is what it feels like to not be alone?

When the game's completed I'd totally play a route where I get Ian to encourage the breakup, only to make Cindy available for Lena!

Reactions: Skylark21

Gohan007

Aug 4, 2017
Well, aren't I just looking to celebrate then! Thanks for clarification regardless. ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also wasn't sure who you're holding out for on Lena's side :) In fact, I'm not sure who I'd be holding out for during an OTP playthrough...

Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
Incomplete list.
You can trigger something between Lena and Ivy in ch. 7 ?
Looks like I missed something before.

oh well the sex scene between Lena and Louise made my day :cool: . Although I wish Lena would have used the leather collar on Louise..., but I guess I'll just be patient, and wait for her to control Louise more^^, but I'm not worried she showed that she's already obeying Lena very well :devilish:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: lockerxx
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes