Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Same question here. I've done pretty much everything I could toward her with Lena (piercing, sex shop, following her advices, stalkfap account, even trying the drug at the club in ch.7), and yet, she always leaves the club with Jeremy after dropping Lena home).

Reactions: CyberL4d

niek07

Jul 23, 2019
Same question here. I've done pretty much everything I could toward her with Lena (piercing, sex shop, following her advices, stalkfap account, even trying the drug at the club in ch.7), and yet, she always leaves the club with Jeremy after dropping Lena home).
That is probably because in your playthrough Louise and Jeremy are not a couple anymore (see Mares walkthrough). They need to be together if you want to go to Ivy's house this episode. If you do this you can unlock the Lena x Jeremy scene and the Lena x Ivy scene.

Infinite9

Oct 5, 2017
For Ivy scene, you need to not tell Louise about Jeremy and Ivy. And after taking mdma, you will go to Ivy's house with Jeremy and Louise. Then you play a game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Manshino

Sep 19, 2019

Raelynn

Sep 9, 2018
So I don't know if it's just me but I can't play this update. I donwload it, extract it and then my anti-virus flags it and deletes it. Am I doing something wrong?

Last edited:

Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
That is probably because in your playthrough Louise and Jeremy are not a couple anymore (see Mares walkthrough). They need to be together if you want to go to Ivy's house this episode. If you do this you can unlock the Lena x Jeremy scene and the Lena x Ivy scene.
Thanks a lot that's it exactly. I get it better now. Oh well I'll save this for another playthrough, for now I'll stick to Lena slowly dominating Louise :devilish: and still having fun with Ian

Reactions: niek07
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes