Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
I have 3 or 4 different saves and looks like I still managed to miss two scenes, I guess they're both tied to not telling Louise about Jeremy and Ivy? What chapter does that happen in? Now I have to go back and redo that!

Skjall

Nov 4, 2017
I don't know what i did wrong... But i don't have this new locations. What i need to do for open it, maybe some will help
Those are Holly's scenes. You have to not go to Wade's birthday party and go with her to the book convention instead.
They're mutually exclusive

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
Same here. My playthrough was underwhelming also.
If you choose Ian+Alison, and Lena trying to go for Holly, nothing much really happened :-(
I'm really hoping for a nice wholesome Lena/Holly route but I'm guessing it's a little early. In the next chapter or two I can see it happening. A kinky Lena/Holly route might happen sooner.

Speaking of kinky, I just had to mention feet right before the update dropped and Eva, gosh bless her, has you making Louise lick your feet like the good girl that she is! That was so sexy and wonderful! Can't wait to make her do all kinds of things!

Reactions: NateGrey

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
I'm really hoping for a nice wholesome Lena/Holly route but I'm guessing it's a little early. In the next chapter or two I can see it happening. A kinky Lena/Holly route might happen sooner.

Speaking of kinky, I just had to mention feet right before the update dropped and Eva, gosh bless her, has you making Louise lick your feet like the good girl that she is! That was so sexy and wonderful! Can't wait to make her do all kinds of things!
That was awesome indeed! And she would basically lick Lena everywhere. "No part of you is dirty." :p I can't wait to see her use the collar on Louise...

Master5043

Jul 30, 2020
Those are Holly's scenes. You have to not go to Wade's birthday party and go with her to the book convention instead.
They're mutually exclusive
Oh.. Now i see what's wrong, i have two saves and dumped holly both time. This game is big, unfortunately, i can't see everything at once

Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
I have 3 or 4 different saves and looks like I still managed to miss two scenes, I guess they're both tied to not telling Louise about Jeremy and Ivy? What chapter does that happen in? Now I have to go back and redo that!
You're right, if I remember correctly :
Louise and Jeremy are still together --> Lena + Jeremy and Lena + Ivy scenes in ch.7
Louise and Jeremy break up --> Louise finds comfort with Louise and the 3rd sex scene with Lena and Louise is triggered.

My thoughts exactly :LOL:. This would be my dream corruption ending, where Louise simply becomes Lena's sex slave.
--> please Eva, have Lena use the leather collar and the leash on Louise in 0.8

Tholio

Nov 14, 2017
Well that was a pretty intense and sexy scene with Cindy, including how it starts. Definitely worth the wait ; man she's so gorgeous, sweet and charming :giggle:
Definitely a scene that makes me like her even more...and dislike Jeremy even more aswell.

Nov 9, 2017
I know this was brought up months ago and shot down but I can't be the only one who still gets strong bi/bi-curious vibes from several of the male characters in this game? Like I've never heard of straight guys who jack off to pics of their friends fucking girls. Maybe it's because this is being written by a woman who doesn't quite get how male relationships work

Jan 24, 2018
I know this was brought up months ago and shot down but I can't be the only one who still gets strong bi/bi-curious vibes from several of the male characters in this game? Like I've never heard of straight guys who jack off to pics of their friends fucking girls. Maybe it's because this is being written by a woman who doesn't quite get how male relationships work
It is optional. And it is probably for possible future BBC cuckolding path. It is not bisexual but more like heteroflexible. At the end you decide who the MC is going to be. It is not forced down your throat like in some other games.

DS1Q

Nov 30, 2017
Holly corruption path honestly interests me a lot . Having the tease is nice but I want payoff of that scene with the Bouncer.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020

Just got done with the episode.

I would have liked something with Holly and Lena, I must admit. Wouldn't have to be a sex scene. For example, it would have been nice if they at least texted each other in the scenario where Ian and Holly isn't involved but where Lena had shown her interest. Wouldn't have disrupted the narrative flow I don't think, Holly alone texting her friend. It felt a bit empty to me in that department, that there wasn't at least a reference of some sort.

Ran for Cindy with Ian, turned down the sex. I do like Cindy/Ian but no cheating on my first playthrough!

Have to say that I am enjoying the Axel/Ian content too. I hope being blunt about knowing Lena will mean an honest friendship is blossoming between them eventually. In a way it's refreshing to have him make a friend that wasn't imposed on us players from the beginning. Is there an option to chat with him after the Cindy/Wade fight if you never brought up Lena?

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
I don’t suppose there is a way to seduce Holly at the club at the end, I tried many different things but she always leaves and doesn’t do anything naughty.

Reactions: Nin382ja
Nov 9, 2017
It is optional. And it is probably for possible future BBC cuckolding path. It is not bisexual but more like heteroflexible. At the end you decide who the MC is going to be. It is not forced down your throat like in some other games.
I happen to be gay so I'd prefer it if Eva added some (consentual) m/m scenes.

Like I'm at the part where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Raelynn

Sep 9, 2018
Okay I'm getting real upset now. I can't play the new update because my anti-virus flags "OurRedString.exe" as a virus and deletes it. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong or how to fix this?

NVM I fixed it. Thanks to BlandChili and Polaxymer for the help!!

Last edited:

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Okay I'm getting real upset now. I can't play the new update because my anti-virus flags "OurRedString.exe" as a virus and deletes it. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong or how to fix this?
Have a look inside your antivirus program, most of them have a settings section where you can determine exceptions.

4.60 star(s) 309 Votes