Massi89

Dec 21, 2020
Sorry for my stupid question, but does the alpha version contain chapter 7 in its entirety? Or is it just a portion of it?
I discovered this game only a couple of months ago, so I don't really know how the process goes.

Anyway, I'm really loving the direction the plot is taking with this new release, great job once more Eva (y):cool:

saltynip

Oct 16, 2020
I didn't tell Louise about Jeremy and still didn't get the scene between her, Ivy and Jeremy, am I missing something?
I don't know if it's necessary, in the beginning of ch.3 Lena will get a chance to spy on Jeremy fucking Louise, and choose to focus on his bbc will get a big dick point says the walkthrough, then if Lena didn't rat out on Jeremy, in ch.5 or 6? Louise will call Lena from Jeremy's phone tell Lena to look for her phone at home, then Lena tried to unlock her phone to see the pic of Jeremy's bbc. Maybe after these events, you can get to the scene where Jeremy, Louise, Lena all went to Ivy's home and play dare game

Reactions: lushlife

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Between GGGB and ORS, I don't think Eva has put out a bad update. This is a blessing and a curse because now not many games captivates me nearly as much on a kinky, fap material side as well as a really good story with good characters. Sadly, I will now go through severe withdrawals until the next update drops. I'm very excited to see where these storylines and potential kinks go in future updates.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Sorry for my stupid question, but does the alpha version contain chapter 7 in its entirety? Or is it just a portion of it?
I discovered this game only a couple of months ago, so I don't really know how the process goes.

Anyway, I'm really loving the direction the plot is taking with this new release, great job once more Eva (y):cool:
It contains the full chapter. All alpha means is that there will probably be bugs and typos, so when chapter 8 comes make sure you're using a chapter 7 final save instead of an alpha save.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I don't know if it's necessary, in the beginning of ch.3 Lena will get a chance to spy on Jeremy fucking Louise, and choose to focus on his bbc will get a big dick point says the walkthrough, then if Lena didn't rat out on Jeremy, in ch.5 or 6? Louise will call Lena from Jeremy's phone tell Lena to look for her phone at home, then Lena tried to unlock her phone to see the pic of Jeremy's bbc. Maybe after these events, you can get to the scene where Jeremy, Louise, Lena all went to Ivy's home and play dare game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
My Holly leaves here, it is possible to stay with Jeremy, Lena and Ivy (bottle game)?

1614046375875.png

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes