RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Probably only in relation to Louise, Ivy and/or Jeremy, given that you can just not do the spin the bottle game at all.
It may spill later to other people she meets but i would agree that it is more likely to influence her relationship with Ivy, Loise and Jeremy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe this one is only possible if Lena gets the explicit photoshop with Seymour, Agnes and Axel? :unsure:
She will dream about it later.

SummerCar

Jan 5, 2020
Spent a couple hours digging through the code and messing with the console to view all the scenes I wanted, and I don't think I've seen a game that handled so many different paths this well. The paths, dialogue choices, the clothing choices and the facial expressions are all based on even the smallest of decisions you make. Can't wait for the next update.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Likely prediction: 2-3 chapters from now, Lena finally buys some exciting new toys for her Stalkerfap content, which Ian then secretly accesses for his "special" time. His eyes bug out, but he keeps on fapping, resulting in some awkward, erotic dreams that night. I'd say the scenario isn't a stretch... but then again.

Reactions: John Doe Jr.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Does anybody know hie to buy the Black dildo in the Sex Store?
Well, it's a pandemic, so they'll probably make you wear a mask, which helps with anonymity. If you want to be any more incognito, you can always put on some sunglasses and speak with a low or high voice. Then simply walk up to the counter and ask them.

Otherwise, there's always a variety on Amazon.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
I think this is indicative of a larger problem I have with Lena's story, how practically all of her content hinges on jumping on any sexual encounter at the first opportunity.
Very fair point and I definitely agree. I've avoided Robert and other Lena-related content for similar reasons. But again, this is about time constraints for a single dev, since the story's otherwise so wide (comparably) to others on the market with similar content. If I were to design such a game myself, I'd probably greatly limit the number of characters and fetishes to get those more natural choices, though that would also greatly limit the market of who wants to play it. There's always a trade-off time-wise and it's hard to give the same relationship complexity to a large cast of characters. A little bit of extra work here and there could have accomplished this, but some other details would likely get dropped along the way.

Last edited:

godoff95

Mar 15, 2018
Here are the ways I think Lena can have more appreciating male partners:
  1. Lena can have a new co-model who isn't a psychopath like Axel, but exactly the opposite.
  2. She can meet one of Emma's colleague or friend at the music store.
  3. Or she can join writing classes where she likes her instructor (like in Lust Passion)
  4. Perry's dad sounds like a chill dude, also the mayor. He might accidently walk into Lena in the bathroom and Lena might say it's okay. Also, he can hire her to be his secretary.
  5. I thought about Perry but couldn't come up with anything.
  6. I thought the Van Kemps would invite her to bed but that's unlikely it seems.
  7. Then we have Ian's dad and Lena's dad jerking off to Lena's stockfap :p

yzazy

Jul 19, 2018
What a great update. Having played through I think most of the routes now, I must say honestly, I continue to be impressed by the more wholesome side of the game. Even though both Ian and Lena's more sexual routes add a lot of really hot content - CindyxIan scene (WORTH THE BUILDUP) and Lena blowing Mike under the DJ booth were hot as fuck - I really have to commend Evakiss for being able to add so much weight and emotional impact to the more vanilla side of them game ala the HollyxIan scene during the book fair - Boy oh boy is their relationship endearing as hell, even Holly's friendship with Lena and Ivy by extension as well. And I say this as someone who isn't really drawn to the quiet girl archetypes, I tend to find it boring usually. And whilst I'm not saying its original this time 'round its definitely working.

What took me completely off guard however was Ians interactions with Jess. I hadn't expected Jess to be involved any further in the story, but Ian chatting to her either in the club or in the bar with Axel has somehow ended up making me more excited for future content between Jess and Ian than anything else. Despite the icy responses she gives him at the start, she softens a little bit and Ian shows himself to be something different (at least for now) through his perceptiveness and earnestness.

There's still a tenderness in Jess that's alluded to when Lena meets her and comments on her arm tattoo and Jess's expression softens. The lingering memories of that missed connection seem haunt her to some extent and whether consciously or not she's still seeking a meaningful connection with someone, but she's been through enough pain and bullshit (often as a result of her own decisions) that whoever is going to make that connection with her really has to earn it and be different. I guess I find myself hoping that Ian can be a balm to some of lifes' miseries and soothe her soul.

Jess is a tragic character whose story doesn't have to end in tragedy again and I suppose I find that very compelling. Having said all that I also hope that Evakiss gives us the choice for Ian, the more we turn him into a sex driven fiend who cares less and less about those around him, to use and discard her as well, snuffing out the last little embers of hope in Jess's heart.

Though I have to admit if I had to choose one ending in GGGB for Dave and Jess its for them to end up together, so I am incredibly biased here and the similarities between Dave and Ian aren't lost on me at all.
(yes I've seen that you can get good Jess in the game and that's all well and good, not much for me to really say about that though.)

The scenes with Ivy, Lena, Louise and Jeremy were pretty good. I'm glad to see Jeremy being able to actually turn down Lenas advances provided Ian actually says he has feelings for her, aaannnddd also Lena just being a ravenous slut craving one of her best friends boyfriends' cock. I'm wondering when and with who Ivy's first hardcore scene will be with, because the irony of her being the most obviously sexual character yet somehow having the least sexual content is hilarious (i think its great actually).

It'll be a bit boring if its with Jeremy first but whatever I guess. I am wondering if there'll be an option for Ian to get involved with Ivy but I actually can't really see Ivy doing it behind Lenas back. An FFM 3some with IvyxLenaxIan would be nice but im also not the biggest fan of FFM and prefer MFM. Here's hoping Evakiss gives us some payoff for MFM with AlisonxJeremyxIan which Jeremy actually suggests but Ian unfortunately brushes off :(

As for Emmas surprise next update I'm really hoping its MDMA and they house roll, because from experience that is fuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnn. It seems like an easy way to setup a variety of scenes, but I guess we'll see.. The surprise probably won't be that, but a man can dream.

All in all I'm having a lot of fun playing both characters though I definitely agree with a few other users here that Lenas partner options lack depth, so if you want to play it more straight laced its not as good (aside from Ian). The more corrupt and slutty Lena side of the story is progressing well and I'm enjoying the hell out of it.
Ian on other hand I find I'm enjoying more playing as slightly less of a manwhore and having him be a good friend and doing his best to help both Perry and Wade. But man Cindy is hard to resist and their scene at the end is definitely the hottest of the update and Emmas anal scene with Ian is one of my favourites overall so far.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Very fair point and I definitely agree. I've avoided Robert and other Lena-related content for similar reasons. But again, this is about time constraints for a single dev, since the story's otherwise so wide (comparably) to others on the market with similar content. If I were to design such a game myself, I'd probably greatly limit the number of characters and fetishes to get those more natural choices, though that would also greatly limit the market of who wants to play it. There's always a trade-off time-wise and it's hard to give the same relationship complexity to a large cast of characters. A little bit of extra work here and there could have accomplished this, but some other details would likely get dropped along the way.
It seems to me most of the focus was with Ian. You can start thing with Alisson and Emma at different stages and Minerva, Cindy and Holly are all build up from their relationships during previous episodes. I think (not sure) only Cherry has the same "jump at the first opportunity" characteristic.
I really hope Eva focus shift more to Lena starting next episode.

Here are the ways I think Lena can have more appreciating male partners:
  1. Lena can have a new co-model who isn't a psychopath like Axel, but exactly the opposite.
  2. She can meet one of Emma's colleague or friend at the music store.
  3. Or she can join writing classes where she likes her instructor (like in Lust Passion)
  4. Perry's dad sounds like a chill dude, also the mayor. He might accidently walk into Lena in the bathroom and Lena might say it's okay. Also, he can hire her to be his secretary.
  5. I thought about Perry but couldn't come up with anything.
  6. I thought the Van Kemps would invite her to bed but that's unlikely it seems.
  7. Then we have Ian's dad and Lena's dad jerking off to Lena's stockfap :p
I think that ship has sailed already after 7 episodes released. Ed is the only hope now. :LOL:
At least none of the women are assholes, manipulative bastards or rich perverts.

Reactions: dogedoge

godoff95

Mar 15, 2018
It seems to me most of the focus was with Ian. You can start thing with Alisson and Emma at different stages and Minerva, Cindy and Holly are all build up from their relationships during previous episodes. I think (not sure) only Cherry has the same "jump at the first opportunity" characteristic.

I think that ship has sailed already after 7 episodes released. Ed is the only hope now. :LOL:
At least none of the women are assholes, manipulative bastards or rich perverts.
Nah, we're just getting started :p:devilish:

now I hope the next chapter will be Jeremy fucks Lena and makes Lena cheats on Ian hehehe
I guess you're on the non-Robert, non-Mike route.

Reactions: bobapop8988

daniaxxx

Dec 14, 2020

Yeap k remember someone here said that Eva said that we may not get any Ed content and that's sad cause we can do a lot with him and Molly lol that would be epic

Reactions: dogedoge

qwertycoltan

Jun 2, 2018
So i just finished my playthrough. Great update. the Cindy and Holly scenes were the best part. I'm just a bit miffed that when it comes to Ian choosing one girl seems to lock him out of another girl. like with Cherry and Alison. My Ian slept with Alison and then basically has no chance with Cherry again. I hope that's not the case with Holly and Cindy, and that in future chapters Ian can sleep with Cherry if he slept with Alison first.

It was hard choosing between Holly and Cindy, I just made a separate save for Holly, because Cindy is the best girl, after the scene I reloaded a save because while I do want Ian to end up with Cindy i want it only when she's broken up with Wade.

The Holly scene was so sweet, the wait was so worth it. It actually bumped her up my favorites again. My list is Cindy, Holly, Lena, Alison, Minerva, Louise, Cherry, Emma.

I have one question though, is Ian telling Jeremy about Minerva set in stone?. I don't recall being given the choice, I would prefer it if Ian kept that information to himself instead of telling Jeremy

Reactions: John Doe Jr.
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes