a-pollo

Mar 5, 2019
Personally I hope it is a moment of weakness for Lena with Axel dont know why but that storyline intreeges me and draws me in
I like that too but I can't see where would fit, it would involve a brand new scenario not published yet in chapter 7. I guess the extra scene will be just some extra develop of the ones we already saw (but I can be wrong, maybe she already wrote an entire new scene still unreleased just for the lack of pictures).

What I'm sure is that we will see a lot of Axel down the line and I can't wait for it.

Reactions: dogedoge

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
i hate myself
i wanted to skip 2-3 versions to play more content, but nooo ... played it again 3 times ... no self control
hope every hinted path gets explored - don't know how many versions are to come, i hope many, cause there isn't much time left to conclude everything with 3 releases until 1.0
after 0.9 is not 1.0 (unless it's finished but I doubt it). It's 0.10, then 0.11, etc. No limit, the game could go on for another year or 2

Reactions: zOrg5
Jul 27, 2018
I discovered this game about 1 month ago when i finished GGGB. I remember when i was playing chapter 6 there was a guy here talking about a time-skip apparently in chapter 10. I didnt care much. Buuut, yesterday, in the official discord of evakiss, a guy also talked about time-skip. I dont know if eva has talked about it at some point but it took me by surprise. If this is true, something very bad is about to happen to our beloved characters.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I discovered this game about 1 month ago when i finished GGGB. I remember when i was playing chapter 6 there was a guy here talking about a time-skip apparently in chapter 10. I didnt care much. Buuut, yesterday, in the official discord of evakiss, a guy also talked about time-skip. I dont know if eva has talked about it at some point but it took me by surprise. If this is true, something very bad is about to happen to our beloved characters.
If there is one, I hope it's not long. I really, really dislike time skips in stories.

Reactions: xsssssssss

dogedoge

Dec 4, 2018
Aren't all these EvaKiss games cuck stuff? Not here to kink shame, just wondering cause it's not my thing. However, the quality looks exceptional.
yes she makes the main route pretty shit, that all ntr stuff might as well be canon

her previous game mc's bf was pathetic, first one and there's another one whos also pretty much cucklord
I'm pretty sure Ian's birth was the result of unprotected sex between his parents (which culminated with his father filling his mother's womb with a huge load of thick cum). It's safe to assume the MC got cucked before he was even born.
So no, NTR is not avoidable, bros... :cry:

tfw ntr is not avoidable.jpg

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Cindy is awesome :giggle:
but i don't think we will get her in some new scene in the 0.7 final :(

but it would be awesome if we can get her :)
idk she could go home, have another fight with Wade and after that, text Ian to see how he is doing after they got caught? tell him how much the sex was awesome and that she wants more and she sends him a few more pics of herself in the bedroom while Wade is playing video games in the living room :D

lwahrleff

Apr 25, 2019
It is, but compared to Ian, maybe people feel like it is a little underwhelming in terms of pure sex or choices during sex scenes.
I like Lena's content but it comes off as "be more of a whore"/"be more of a prude", while Ian gets to make more meaningful, intimate choices and bond with each character he has sex with. It's like Lena's only option for a relationship more on the nice side of things is Ian, and if the player isn't invested in getting them together, her only options are a bunch of assholes.

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
Hmm I'm thinking the new scene, if it's for Lena, could be an extended dream sequence with Axel. Or maybe something with Stan.

If it's for Ian, maybe Jeremy sends him more pictures of Louise or Alison.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dogedoge

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Hmm interesting that people are saying Lena got the short end of the stick this update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My personal issue is that there isn't a whole lot of new options. Ian gets extensive scenes developing and reaching a climax (lol) of sorts with the Cindy and Holly paths.
Even if you don't pursue either Cindy or Holly, Alison also gets some extra development hinting at getting to declare an official relationship if you desire to do so, in the not too distant future.

Lena treads the same grounds she's already had. A ton of sex. She gets to fuck main boy and the fuckbois plus clingy girl. Those of us who's more interested in some more varied slow-burn don't get a lot unless you surrender to the Ian path. I feel there's a lack of variation for Lena.
The drinking game is fine in of itself, but Lena's content is very short if you aren't into casual sex and fucking your friends when they're emotionally vulnurable.

Moryaka26

Aug 28, 2019
Cindy is awesome :giggle:
but i don't think we will get her in some new scene in the 0.7 final :(

but it would be awesome if we can get her :)
idk she could go home, have another fight with Wade and after that, text Ian to see how he is doing after they got caught? tell him how much the sex was awesome and that she wants more and she sends him a few more pics of herself in the bedroom while Wade is playing video games in the living room :D
I don't think there will more Cindy scenes this chapter, but next one they will have serious conversation :unsure:

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
My personal issue is that there isn't a whole lot of new options. Ian gets extensive scenes developing and reaching a climax (lol) of sorts with the Cindy and Holly paths.
Even if you don't pursue either Cindy or Holly, Alison also gets some extra development hinting at getting to declare an official relationship if you desire to do so, in the not too distant future.

Lena treads the same grounds she's already had. A ton of sex. She gets to fuck main boy and the fuckbois plus clingy girl. Those of us who's more interested in some more varied slow-burn don't get a lot unless you surrender to the Ian path. I feel there's a lack of variation for Lena.
The drinking game is fine in of itself, but Lena's content is very short if you aren't into casual sex and fucking your friends when they're emotionally vulnurable.
Yea what you said is true. The way I see it is that Lena's path is Eva's second attempt at the female corruption type game, with her focus being making it more nuanced. But nuanced as it is, it's still a corruption type game so I guess the depraved situations will always be the priority.

Also I'm not a patron so this is all a guess. Maybe her patrons are pushing her to develop Lena's slutty side more? Whatever it is, I'm pretty sure Lena will still get more content than Ian in the end game. Maybe not as varied but still more.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Yea what you said is true. The way I see it is that Lena's path is Eva's second attempt at the female corruption type game, with her focus being making it more nuanced. But nuanced as it is, it's still a corruption type game so I guess the depraved situations will always be the priority.

Also I'm not a patron so this is all a guess. Maybe her patrons are pushing her to develop Lena's slutty side more? Whatever it is, I'm pretty sure Lena will still get more content than Ian in the end game. Maybe not as varied but still more.
Eva's said that her focus in this game is story and character. I have no doubt Lena will get more varied content, chapter 7 is just surprisingly lacking in this department. One of the strengths of GGGB was that you could play it in many different ways without feeling like you were missing out.

Because the narrative switches between Lena and Ian, when you miss something it stands out more because Lena's section will be noticably smaller if you don't jump on every dick at the first presented opportunity. I'm hoping chapter 8 will make up for some of it, if nothing else it will be about the fallout of the Ian Cindy- and Holly paths and Lena will surely feature in some of that.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
Eva's said that her focus in this game is story and character. I have no doubt Lena will get more varied content, chapter 7 is just surprisingly lacking in this department. One of the strengths of GGGB was that you could play it in many different ways without feeling like you were missing out.

Because the narrative switches between Lena and Ian, when you miss something it stands out more because Lena's section will be noticably smaller if you don't jump on every dick at the first presented opportunity. I'm hoping chapter 8 will make up for some of it, if nothing else it will be about the fallout of the Ian Cindy- and Holly paths and Lena will surely feature in some of that.
to be fair to Ian, he already had to go through all the slow burn and development in previous chapters. the various coffee dates with holly, the art gallery date and photoshoot with cindy were all building up to this. hence the payoff for him in chapter 7.

Lena on the other hand is still slowly building up her lusty side with her stalkfap and what not. her payoff will be massive for sure. I can see that her lack of "romantic" options can be lamentable for some but I don't think Eva should introduce anymore new characters as romantic options for Lena this late into the game. instead maybe she can redeem Axel or go for Ian's friend Wade, similar to how Ashley can be interested in Dave.

Reactions: Arisushi
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes