BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
to be fair to Ian, he already had to go through all the slow burn and development in previous chapters. the various coffee dates with holly, the art gallery date and photoshoot with cindy were all building up to this. hence the payoff for him in chapter 7.

Lena on the other hand is still slowly building up her lusty side with her stalkfap and what not. her payoff will be massive for sure. I can see that her lack of "romantic" options can be lamentable for some but I don't think Eva should introduce anymore new characters as romantic options for Lena this late into the game. instead maybe she can redeem Axel or go for Ian's friend Wade, similar to how Ashley can be interested in Dave.
I don't think Eva should introduce new characters either, at least not at this point. It's just a pity that the characters available to Lena so far are all triggered in the same fashion: Immediate sex or nothing at all.
Robert and Mike you have to accept right away, Roberts advances and Mike's one night stand, if you don't give into Robert on the first scene with him, you don't get anything at all. Mike could still be a wild card, but he's a rather dull character if you don't fuck him right away too.

As I mentioned, Louise is in a emotionally charged state when you can trigger her, if you wanted something more romantic of her it's not unreasonable to reject her initially. Now though, after the bottle game scene I'm hoping there will be an alternate entrypoint into her path.

That leaves Ian. He's fine but I just personally dislike the narrative insistence upon him and Lena, so I rejected that path.

Ian on his own have had options to have a lot of sex, casual Alison, Emma, Cherry. While the slow build has been going on he's had plenty of opportunity to be just as lustful as Lena has.

I'm hoping something comes of Lena/Holly.

Last edited:

Arisushi

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2020
I can see that her lack of "romantic" options can be lamentable for some but I don't think Eva should introduce anymore new characters as romantic options for Lena this late into the game.

instead maybe she can redeem Axel or go for Ian's friend Wade
As someone who has been wanting a "good" love interest for Lena for quite some time now, I too agree that any new ones will only become detrimental to the game. It's already way too huge in scope.

The best way to deal with the problem is definitely fixing or creating relationships with existing characters.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for new relationships, she can form a positive bond with the likes of :

So, there's definitely more than enough characters to give Lena some "good" love interests instead of adding new ones.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
I don't think Eva should introduce new characters either, at least not at this point. It's just a pity that the characters available to Lena so far are all triggered in the same fashion: Immediate sex or nothing at all.
Robert and Mike you have to have sex with right away, if you don't give into Robert on the first scene with him, you don't get anything at all. Mike could still be a wild card, but he's a rather dull character if you don't fuck him right away too.

As I mentioned, Louise is in a emotionally charged state when you can trigger her, if you wanted something more romantic of her it's not unreasonable to reject her initially. Now though, after the bottle game scene I'm hoping there will be an alternate entrypoint into her path.

That leaves Ian. He's fine but I just personally dislike the narrative insistence upon him and Lena, so I rejected that path.

Ian on his own have had options to have a lot of sex, casual Alison, Emma, Cherry. While the slow build has been going on he's had plenty of opportunity to be just as lustful as Lena has.

I'm hoping something comes of Lena/Holly.

My hope if that Lena/Holly
Just a minor correction, you do not have to go for Robert right away, Lena can stop him at the kiss on their first date (or alternatively in front of her home), but Lena either breaks up with him or unavoidably puts out after their second date during Chapter 3 (you cannot just lead him on long enough for Lena to just keep her restaurant job).

You still get like minimal character development from Robert during the second date too (intentional since his character really is just a fucboi with very little depth) so it is still a bit of a moot point, but technically you don't need to put out right away to keep on getting content with him.

Reactions: redraw

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020

So, there's definitely more than enough characters to give Lena some "good" love interests.
I've been playing the start of the game through a few times to experiment with how low you can get Ian/Lena's approval for one another.

One thing I noticed is that if Ian doesn't show Lena his drawing she will ask to see, and compliment, Perry's. I'm sort of curious if "inacitve" Ian will lead to a higher eventual approval between Perry and Lena.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Just a minor correction, you do not have to go for Robert right away, Lena can stop him at the kiss on their first date (or alternatively in front of her home), but Lena either breaks up with him or unavoidably puts out after their second date during Chapter 3 (you cannot just lead him on long enough for Lena to just keep her restaurant job).

You still get like minimal character development from Robert during the second date too (intentional since his character really is just a fucboi with very little depth) so it is still a bit of a moot point, but technically you don't need to put out right away to keep on getting content with him.
Yeah, I corrected my post just a moment ago :)

Reactions: manscout

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
what about not redeeming Axel but taking him back anyway... ya know for us pervs lol:p
I'm not personally that interested in anything too vanilla with Axel myself. I have been sort of holding out hope that you might be able to do a "reversal" of their past dynamic.

I'd totally do a playthrough if Lena can dom Axel.

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
As someone who has been wanting a "good" love interest for Lena for quite some time now, I too agree that any new ones will only become detrimental to the game. It's already way too huge in scope.

The best way to deal with the problem is definitely fixing or creating relationships with existing characters.

So, there's definitely more than enough characters to give Lena some "good" love interests instead of adding new ones.
Personally I'm interested in seeing Lena's development with Ian, Holly, Axel, Louise, Ivy and Jeremy. All six of those seem to have good potential as romantic options if Eva chooses to go for it.

ok, Lousie not so much :LOL:.

Reactions: Arisushi

Mark17

May 15, 2017
I think there is an error:
During the masturbation scene of Ian there is a photo where I cum in Allison face, despite I nutted inside of her.

Reactions: CassieBare

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
I've been playing the start of the game through a few times to experiment with how low you can get Ian/Lena's approval for one another.

One thing I noticed is that if Ian doesn't show Lena his drawing she will ask to see, and compliment, Perry's. I'm sort of curious if "inacitve" Ian will lead to a higher eventual approval between Perry and Lena.
I for one welcome mega-chad Perry route where, thanks to the restless efforts of the ultimate wingman Ian, Perry gets it on with Emma, Cherry, and Lena (could be done alongside a "pure romance" Ian x Holly route).

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
I for one welcome mega-chad Perry route where, thanks to the restless efforts of the ultimate wingman Ian, Perry gets it on with Emma, Cherry, and Lena (could be done alongside a "pure romance" Ian x Holly route).
I really want to like Perry. I had my Ian convince him to come along to the club to get him closer to Emma.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I really want to like Perry. I had my Ian convince him to come along to the club to get him closer to Emma.
I'm not entirely sure I actually want to like Perry. I play Ian as a good friend but hell if Perry isn't making that difficult, always sitting on his ass and complaining about everything, letting the world pass by around him.

Seriously, I play the Alison route in hopes that she and Ian can move in together. Free me from having to hear him nag about every little thing that doesn't allign with his viewpoint. Maybe I'll like him more when he isn't around constantly.

Arisushi

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2020

Oh, that's interesting. I didn't think much of it when it happened, but you're probably onto something. Here's hoping it leads to something solid.

On a related note, I really hope Lena's better love interests are not defined by Ian's absence.

As someone who wants some solid romantic drama, I'd rather she struggled between choosing Ian or his friend(s), instead of just choosing them only if she's not into Ian.

That would be a pretty dull way to explore the multiple love interests concept.

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018

Agreed, feels like all or most of Lena's pure romantic relationships are yet to come, which is a little sad. At this point, the best ones I can see are all women: Holly first of all, that's definitely a slow-burn romance, especially if Ian doesn't go for her and there's no poly relationship. Definitely Louise, but not as wholesome, with that dom/sub dynamic, which is totally fine by me! Maybe Emma, now that they're a bit more closer, though I see Emma as too much of a free spirit to really be great a romance option. For men, I'm actually hoping Jeremy could be a good option, to subvert that BBC stereotype a little. Sure, he's got a monster cock, but maybe after Chapter 7, he and Lena can spend some time together and she actually gets to know him as a person and they grow closer.

I don't really see or want Axel or Robert as romance options, I'm sure Axel is just a route for slave Lena, and Robert is just... Robert. Sure, Ian is the obvious choice, but I'm more excited about a poly relationship with him and Holly, which had a lot of cute promise in the earlier chapters. Still hoping it happens. These games often have threesomes and "harems", almost never actual poly relationships.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Oh, that's interesting. I didn't think much of it when it happened, but you're probably onto something. Here's hoping it leads to something solid.

On a related note, I really hope Lena's better love interests are not defined by Ian's absence.

As someone who wants some solid romantic drama, I'd rather she struggled between choosing Ian or his friend(s), instead of just choosing them only if she's not into Ian.

That would be a pretty dull way to explore the multiple love interests concept.
Agreed. It's also noticable how many times Ian has to choose between certain girls, yet Lena can pretty comfortably involve herself in everything. There as to come some dramatic points of no return eventually.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes