SummerCar

Jan 5, 2020
Oh no, I wasn't pointing fingers at you specifically, just that sub Lena/Axel isn't really something I personally find very compelling.

I'd love to explore Lena's submissive side through another relationship, especially a lesbian relationship personally. GGGB allowed Ashley to have a difference in her relationship with Eva for example, It'd be fun with the shoe on the other foot, so to say.

One thing I feel is often lacking in dom/sub relationships in this type of media is the more neutrally consensual type. Very often dom/sub devolves into complete surrender of one character, this is fine of course it can be fun to explore, but I'd love an option for a depiction as more of a game with a more general romantic overtone.

This will probably not happen, but I'd absolutely love the option of getting Lena involved as a sub to Cindy or Holly. Damn, corrupting Holly just enough to play around with Lena like that... GOTY 2021~:love:
Holly going from shy to dominating Lena would be amazing, though it'd be hard and take a while to make it a realistic progression for her.

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
She seemed to be really sweet on Holly, maybe Minerva and Holly can still happen, with Ian there to watch, telling them what to do and such...

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Holly going from shy to dominating Lena would be amazing, though it'd be hard and take a while to make it a realistic progression for her.
For sure, which is why I suspect it wouldn't be likely to happen. :)

Still, I think there ways to write a domineering role from a person that comes from a shy place, domination doesn't have to involve foul language and border-violence action after all. If Lena were to tell Holly that she's attracted to being submissive it could be a fun and tender way to develop Holly's sexuality between them. Play it up with the slow-burn that's already been going on between them so far.

Holly already didn't seem too opposed when her and Lena talked about the collar in the sex shop, she seemed to consider Lena's point about slave/pet-play not necessarily being degrading if it's done between consenting adults.

I actually think "tender domination" is a bit of an art in erotica and when it's done well it can be insanely hot.

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
For sure, which is why I suspect it wouldn't be likely to happen. :)

Still, I think there ways to write a domineering role from a person that comes from a shy place, domination doesn't have to involve foul language and border-violence action after all. If Lena were to tell Holly that she's attracted to being submissive it could be a fun and tender way to develop Holly's sexuality between them. Play it up with the slow-burn that's already been going on between them so far.

Holly already didn't seem too opposed when her and Lena talked about the collar in the sex shop, she seemed to consider Lena's point about slave/pet-play not necessarily being degrading if it's done between consenting adults.

I actually think "tender domination" is a bit of an art in erotica and when it's done well it can be insanely hot.
Love that! Pet play would be awesome. Lena already had the bunny ears, but getting a full cat girl outfit with a tail plug or something like that would be amazing! Holly doesn’t need to be strict and evil to lovingly play with her kitten.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Love that! Pet play would be awesome. Lena already had the bunny ears, but getting a full cat girl outfit with a tail plug or something like that would be amazing! Holly doesn’t need to be strict and evil to lovingly play with her kitten.
Exactly, the sex shop already has that fox tail for example, there's plenty of material to work with! The sentence "Holly stroked her sweet, little, obedient pussy" has a certain ring to it~

Quintillian

Apr 15, 2019
Getting major Sunstone vibes, I like it :love:. If there’s ever a poll, I know what I’m voting for.

Reactions: Princess Groundhog

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
@Skylark21
Thanks for the tip. But i did not use the mod. Will have to start from the beginning. Damn.
Were you using saves from the Alpha last week to play the Beta just released? I haven't tried loading one to the other, but that might have something to do with the fail. As far as I know, you should just be transporting saves from the Final releases, where Alpha and Beta saves are unreliable.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
The Sunstone Comics.
I had that recommended to me a ages ago, never got around to it though. Sounds like you'd recommend it too?

For context:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Imagine Holly as a leash holder, caring for her Lena.
I always got the impression that these two characters in sunstone both are more playful and confident than what Holly's personality might suggest in such a dynamic, is that the wrong impression?

Reactions: Princess Groundhog

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
I like Lena's content but it comes off as "be more of a whore"/"be more of a prude", while Ian gets to make more meaningful, intimate choices and bond with each character he has sex with.
This was my biggest gripe with GGGB too, but for different reasons. Despite the other choices MC made in-game, being promiscuous turned her into a skank and a rotten person in many of her thoughts and interactions. Being very selective sexually blocked her off from making some lewd decisions that even supposed "nice girls" sometimes make, depending on their kinks and desires. It's like you got one or the other in both her default dialogue and actions, which changed her internal thought processes too extremely. There was little middle-ground there, or alternate reasons to explain her choices. Way too binary. If Eva could focus on improving one thing, for me it would be that.

Last edited:

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Is the final version new sex scene for Lena with Ed/Stan/Billy?
How should we know? The beta was only released a day ago, the final version will probably not be out for a bit yet.

My best guess is that it won't be with a new character. I'm guessing it's either going to be an extra scene with a character that already has content or it's going to be an extra scene added to the bottle spin game. Most people seem to assume it will be a scene for Lena though, given that Ian got a lot of content in this update already.

Asmodean2

Jul 4, 2020
I Just wanted to say that MINERVA is the best thing of this game...
Yes! I mean sure, she's not one of the main girls, but her scene was the hottest by far in the game for me. For some strange reason it also came completely unexpected for me, even though doing the deed with the bitchy boss lady isn't an uncommon topic in adult games. And the scene, especially the lustful kiss between the two enemies....hnnngh :love:

Quintillian

Apr 15, 2019
I had that recommended to me a ages ago, never got around to it though. Sounds like you'd recommend it too?

For context:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Imagine Holly as a leash holder, caring for her Lena.
I always got the impression that these two characters in sunstone both are more playful and confident than what Holly's personality might suggest in such a dynamic, is that the wrong impression?
Definitely recommend the comics. Don’t want to spoil too much, but you are right that holly’s personality is far more playful than those two. However, that’s not the point. Their relationship isn’t about sex, I mean that’s a given. Yes, one partner summits, but the other one serves. The comic is about trust, and that’s why I was going with it.

We know Lena is okay with submitting and can get into domming. The question is if Holly can get into a dominant headspace, I think it could, but it doesn’t need to start that way. Some subs can make the best doms, so maybe?

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes