Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
A time jump is also useful for pregnant sex (six months or so). But I wouldn't want that to happen now. Maybe have a few shorter time jumps during the last third.

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
Huh, you know, in all the various scenarios the game could result in, it surprises me that this is the first time I've seen this option spoken of. I've not even thought about Gillian, like, at all. Could be interesting.
Yeah it probably isn't happening, since I do remember someone saying that Eva said she isn't planning on making her a real character. But why? Her design is stunning! Why waste it? And this would cause Ian such emotional turmoil, it would present many great opportunities! Maybe they could get back together? Maybe he'll be anguished to see his bro Jeremy tap that ass? Or his now-ex girlfriend Lena?

Reactions: MyUserName1234

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
A time jump is also useful for pregnant sex (six months or so). But I wouldn't want that to happen now. Maybe have a few shorter time jumps during the last third.
Me neither. My preference would be no time jump at all, but if it were to happen, right now just seems so... soon? Like, we've just now come to really understand the routines of each character, it feels like some events should still transpire with the framework the story's set up so far.

I honestly don’t see how a time jump would work in a choice based game like this. Never been a huge fan of them in fiction in general.
Well, GGGB had timejumps too, but those were used from the start of the game and were framed rather vaguely within "days, weeks, months, etc."

ORS has been going from day to day, it's a more... rigid? timeflow. A timejump suddenly in that narrative structure would be like dropping a cannonball into a koi pond. It can work, it just stirs up a lot.

Last edited:
Reactions: dogedoge

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
Can't wait to play once the final fixes are out my man Ian needs more pussy to conquer in order to be the perfect Alpha male .I really want to point out the fact that Eva made such a good job creating Ian as a character i mean why would you hate Ian he's a solid good guy that wants to become a writer

Tierra_Azul

Aug 28, 2017
Eva made such a good job creating Ian as a character i mean why would you hate Ian he's a solid good guy that wants to become a writer
I didn't like Ian initially, he came of as kinda emo (Like Wade) and I was afraid he would be like Eric from GGGB (He's more similar to Dave). As the game went on and we got more agency, I was able to like him more. You can mold him in different ways from MMA athlete to artist.

Me neither. My preference would be no time jump at all, but if it were to happen, right now just seems so... soon?
Where does this "Time Jump" theory come from? From the code? If there is a big time jump it'll probably during the epilogue, where you see what your choices meant for the future life of the cast.

I think I've done every route and partnership in this version of ORS, with the covid situation around here, everything from the gyms to the clubs/restaurants closed off, I would have loved to time jump to the next release of ORS.

Reactions: dogedoge

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I mean why would you hate Ian he's a solid good guy that wants to become a writer
Man, in my first attempt to play through the 0.6 version, Ian came across as a really passive character. That was my fault though, I went with the "artistic/knowledgable" approach and assumed I'd get to know all the girls before having to decide when and who to bang. I expected a prologue of sorts!
If you want first dibs on Alison you need to be proactive about it and when she started going for Jeremy I just couldn't make it happen, leaving Cherry and Emma in the dust during my attempt to get some with her. I also purposefully ignored Lena because I wanted to try for a lesbian pt. on my first run with her.

I too started to like him better in further playthroughs. Generally he's perceptive and suave, sometimes snarky too. I think he's better defined than some player characters out there and that's a compliment to Evakiss, it can be hard to balance the "player choice" aspect and make the character seem coherent.

Where does this "Time Jump" theory come from? From the code?
Beats me, it could be one of those forum rumors for all I know.

I think I've done every route and partnership in this version of ORS, with the covid situation around here, everything from the gyms to the clubs/restaurants closed off, I would have loved to time jump to the next release of ORS.
Wouldn't we all.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
I started Ian off as the alpha right from the get go, because i had previous experience from GGGB and knew exactly what type of shit to expect.

Eva doesn't fuck around, don't expect the characters to revolve around you (maybe 1 or 2), they have lives outside the orbit of the MC's.

Although i made a mistake with Alison, i initially thought she was going to be what Ivy is: Fun easy going type just looking for a good fuck and some fun.

Boy was i mistaken, and i'm too far ahead to start over from scratch.

Jun 18, 2017
I'm getting this error everytime I try selecting something like the song lyrics or the book genre or whenever I gain a skill up. I'm playing on the android version, I don't know if its been fixed already.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Out of curiosity because I don't see it discussed very much, how are people's stats looking like?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
These are pretty much the final stats for my main route, I don't claim those stats are FULLY optimized but I didn't half-ass them either. I gave priority to athletics gains because it seems like the rarest stat.

For Ian his lust stat is a bit neglected, far too often his opportunities for lust gain were pitched against chances to gain wits or charisma, but otherwise I'm pretty satisfied with his stats. I kept Ian being a good boyscout at work so I'm a bit short on will points, combine that with the fact Ian keeps getting incredible opportunities to spend his will points (spending will to smoke weed with the gang can give him a full level to both wits and charisma, spending will during his busy week can let him get an extra activity done) and will is becoming quite the hot commodity for Ian.

The contrast with Lena's stats is pretty glaring, I have been trying my best to increase her wits and charisma but it really feels like she just doesn't get as many opportunities as Ian.

Her lust is honestly shockingly high to me, I'm sure other people have probably gotten even higher lust scores for Lena by playing her as maximum slutty, but in my route I haven't aimed for that at all! (didn't date Robert nor Mike, use stalkfap just to post artistic pictures, not fully giving in to Seymour during the photoshoots). And in most opportunities when I have to choose between lust or wits/charisma, I have been giving priority to the later (gave lust some priority in a couple of early game events so I could get Lena to take off her shirt when first helping Stan so I could progress his content while still getting professional shoots with Danny). The only decision I might change in the future as the repercussions become clearer might be to not sleep with Louise, but even then my lust points wouldn't take much of a hit.

Also as a complete opposite to Ian's side, my Lena has WAY too many will points and pretty much nothing good to spend them on. Since I'm keeping her more or less responsible, the expenses with Robert and Mike aren't even remotely interesting, taking Molly doesn't give even close to the same benefits for her as smoking weed does for Ian (and comes with some rather obvious potential disadvantages regarding Billy). This honestly makes me a bit paranoid there will be a storm of shit and anxiety in Lena's future where she might need to spend a lot of will.

May 5, 2017
Seriously this game need a rollback-funktion.
A rollback, like hitting the back button? If you think you might choose the wrong option in dialogue then you can just save. You can load and try again. If that's not what you mean, then I apologise.

Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017
Where does this "Time Jump" theory come from? From the code? If there is a big time jump it'll probably during the epilogue, where you see what your choices meant for the future life of the cast.
Eva Kiss mentioned that she planned some kind of time skip on a Q&A on her Patreon a few months back. Whether she still intends to do so, I don't know, but there ya go.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Out of curiosity because I don't see it discussed very much, how are people's stats looking like?
The playthrough where I went with OTP with both Ian and Lena. It's Ian/Alison and I am trying to get Lena/Holly.

Let's see if we get some opportunities to use those will points with Lena, eh? I could have used one extra with Ian!

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
So many willpower points. I don't remember getting more than 3 at a time with Lena. Did you used the walkthrough to get them? :unsure:

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
So many willpower points. I don't remember getting more than 3 at a time with Lena. Did you used the walkthrough to get them? :unsure:
No. I got two from writing songs and one from ripping Axels pictures. I don't recall where i got the others.

With Ian i only got one, I don't recall where from. I used it to approach Seymour about the book. I'd have liked to have another for the "take an additional task" in ch. 7.

Arisushi

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2020
I completely agree with what you said about both their stats. Ian has far more good reasons to spend will points on, while there really aren't a lot of opportunities for Lena to spend hers so far (as most of them are just for lustful/corruption stuff in her case)

However, the way the game is going now (at least in my main playthrough), I don't think there will be any major changes in the way Lena uses her will points. The only possible scenario where I can see my Lena using it is when she's dealing with Seymour's antics.

Here's how the stats look in my main playthrough.

I play both Lena and Ian the same way, as two pragmatic people with an open mind about sex and relationships - at least, I try to push them as close to it as I can.

Last edited:
Reactions: Back and manscout
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes