Wtershee

Sep 19, 2018
Each entry I get more and more eager for the next chapter to the point where I want it all right now. Read its suppose to be like 20 chapters too; its gonna be a long wait.

Reactions: zOrg5

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
I don't know if anyone mentioned this yet- does turning down
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's literally the end of the chapter that was just released in beta. No one knows but Eva, if she's even decided yet. Best guess would say the path's still open, but we're likely not going to know till mid-May at earliest at the rate chapters are releasing. Just save right before the decision as insurance once the final is out, since you can't transfer alpha/beta saves.

Last edited:

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
I think hooking up with holly or cindy as ian will affect the reletionship with lena majorly in future updates..:unsure:
Considering every action in this game have atleast some sort of consequences thn yeah, it'll definitely have a impact on relationship with Lena but whether It's positive or negative will depend on how you play your Lena as(Same goes for Lena as well when it comes to hooking up with others). Alternatively one can play this entire game without either of them finding out if Gggb is anything to go by.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
man i am dying to see next update and how relationships unfold after 0.7

my Lena gave Jeremy a bj and fucked Mike multiple times so i don't think she should be angry at anything what Ian did, they are not bf & gf so...
i am more concerned about Cindy and what she thinks about all the stuff that happened :unsure:

Reactions: a-pollo

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
On the topic of Ian and Axel I'm curious about what people thought about the "meeting Axel for drinks" moment in chapter 7 I haven't seen the specifics of the conversation discussed a lot:

What's going ot be the long-term reaction to Ian being either up-front about knowing Lena, or smoothing through the conversation without bringing her up?
Do you think Ian being direct or evasive is going to have consequences depending on his relationship to Lena? In my playthrough for example they're just friends so I saw no reason to hide it.

niek07

Jul 23, 2019
On the topic of Ian and Axel I'm curious about what people thought about the "meeting Axel for drinks" moment in chapter 7 I haven't seen the specifics of the conversation discussed a lot:

What's going ot be the long-term reaction to Ian being either up-front about knowing Lena, or smoothing through the conversation without bringing her up?
Do you think Ian being direct or evasive is going to have consequences depending on his relationship to Lena? In my playthrough for example they're just friends so I saw no reason to hide it.
I have multiple walktroughs. When Ian and Lena are just friends he is up-front knowing Lena. When they had sex Ian is evasive. I think Ian and Axel can become friends if you play it well. Maybe there is a chance later to help Axel to het closer to Lena.

ehct2332

Dec 15, 2018
I like Lena's content but it comes off as "be more of a whore"/"be more of a prude", while Ian gets to make more meaningful, intimate choices and bond with each character he has sex with. It's like Lena's only option for a relationship more on the nice side of things is Ian, and if the player isn't invested in getting them together, her only options are a bunch of assholes.
I see it a bit differently.

For me, Lena's content is the more meaningful and enjoyable of the two because it comes across as (1) knowing what she wants out of the flings or relationships in which she's invested time, and (2) satisfying the very defined desires linked with each of these flings or relationships. Her relationship with Robert progresses from average casual sex to satisfying a new kink; realising that she has complete power over a guy who wants a serious relationship, but knowing that she'll never give him that, leading to greater sex. With Mike, the sex was already great to begin with, because of the associated risks; add to this the fact that the very idea of getting the best sex out of another woman's partner has empowered her, whether one accepts it or not. I'm pretty sure that paths to relationships with Jeremy and Axel would offer plenty of great story and content; both for different but equally interesting reasons. A relationship with Holly would be excellent too.

The one relationship that I can't seem to get excited about is the Ian-Lena route. It just feels like they're two people who are friendly and civil with each other, who are generally repressing a part of themselves so as to not offend each other, and who are sort of role playing being "good" or principled individuals in each other's presence to earn credibility and respect. Relationships can be complex, but what I do know is that you can't avoid the tension when it's there. Being unaffected or sincere through those early stages leads to growth, more often than not, if the other person is compatible. Social common courtesy does not create attraction, especially if one is curious or hungry to experience and enjoy unexplored kinks, uninhibited sex, and basically just a genuine and carefree life.

I think that this mentioned situation is one that Lena is currently in. Sooner or later, she'll end up realising that she can't repress certain feelings, that there are certain kinks or lifestyle choices that she can't live without, which, in her case, seems to be having sex without inhibitions, and of course role playing being a sex slave of sorts to a dominant partner. I feel as though whoever can fill that void for her, plus meet any of her other wants and needs, will have the advantage over others. The one thing that I did like about Ian in the update, as it relates to Lena, is his conversation with Axel, and being given the option to come clean with the guy about Lena.

metaii

Dec 2, 2018
With Stan I really hope with all the teasing Lena can do that she can take it to the next level to some femdom/chastity stuff. That would be fun to keep teasing Stan, letting him watch her have sex secretly, while locked up.
Dream scenario to me would be, that he somehow corrupts her into doing it with him, in his messy nerdy room, gosh so exciting o.o

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I think that this mentioned situation is one that Lena is currently in. Sooner or later, she'll end up realising that she can't repress certain feelings, that there are certain kinks or lifestyle choices that she can't live without, which, in her case, seems to be having sex without inhibitions, and of course role playing being a sex slave of sorts to a dominant partner. I feel as though whoever can fill that void for her, plus meet any of her other wants and needs, will have the advantage over others. The one thing that I did like about Ian in the update, as it relates to Lena, is his conversation with Axel, and being given the option to come clean with the guy about Lena.
I just don't feel like this is reflected in the story at all, at least not in all the paths. In my playthrough Lena doesn't seem sexually repressed at all, if anything she seems quite confident in pursuing the desires that's set for her by my choices and she'll even compliment her own masturbation as satisfactory.

In my playthrough Lena only ever fantasized about Holly and the only time her sexual submissivness has come up she had no problem literally burning it away, hell, it even gave her a willpower point to oppose her submissive past. Lena's behaviour forms according to the relationships and opportunities she gains, for example with the Seymour photosoots where letting him have control or not will cost willpower depending on the opinion you allow Lena to have for him.

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018

Honestly I can't tell. I chose to withhold information from Axel just to see where their friendship takes Ian. Maybe Axel gets Ian acquainted with the party life, possibly getting Ian a job in the photography/modelling line (though that is unlikely).

What I think is more likely is that Axel puts in a good word for Ian to Seymour, increasing Seymour's interest in Ian and Ian's chances of scoring a job at Hierophant. And maybe they can do the Jeremy thing where they just share girls in threesomes.

On the other hand, I have a playthrough where I told Axel about Lena for dat charisma points. Also Ivy kisses Ian on the cheeks so that's cute. Maybe Axel steals Cindy from Ian just to spite him since they will be at odds with each other.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dogedoge
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes