BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
If you reject him, Robert stops featuring in the story quite quickly.

Do you think he's going to find some alternative way back into the narrative for those that don't go down his path? I can't imagine Eva has dedicated his whole character solely to being Lena's dildo. I have seen others talk about him and Emma possibly having been a thing, so maybe he'll feature in that regard.

locoaceto

Nov 1, 2019
If you reject him, Robert stops featuring in the story quite quickly.

Do you think he's going to find some alternative way back into the narrative for those that don't go down his path? I can't imagine Eva has dedicated his whole character solely to being Lena's dildo. I have seen others talk about him and Emma possibly having been a thing, so maybe he'll feature in that regard.
I mentioned him and Emma. I have a feeling that lets say the player disregards him as Lena. I think by the end game he'll end up with allison. Both their stories seem like they're tailor made for each other.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I mentioned him and Emma. I have a feeling that lets say the player disregards him as Lena. I think by the end game he'll end up with allison. Both their stories seem like they're tailor made for each other.
With Alison of all people? That'd have to be without Ian showing her any interest then, given how obsessed she seems with him.
We'd also have to see something of their relations pretty soon for it to not just appear out of no where :)

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
On Ian/Axel drinks: Willing to bet there'll be long-term consequences on divulging the relationship *only* in the Ian/Lena path and only if Ian is pursuing writing work with Seymour. Axel lets it slip to Seymour > Now Seymour has something over Lena. She wants her bf to be successful, doesn't she? Comes at a price.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
It just feels like they're two people who are friendly and civil with each other, who are generally repressing a part of themselves so as to not offend each other, and who are sort of role playing being "good" or principled individuals in each other's presence to earn credibility and respect.
This is 100% how you play it. Choices you make dictate how right they are for each other. As a high-wits pair where Ian's got higher sex stats, they're a great match with a lot in common. Edit: Oh. Especially if you give both of them a voyeur/pervert streak, which could play out in very interesting ways if they get into some group scenarios later in the game. More to bond with.

Last edited:

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
On Ian/Axel drinks: Willing to bet there'll be long-term consequences on divulging the relationship *only* in the Ian/Lena path and only if Ian is pursuing writing work with Seymour. Axel lets it slip to Seymour > Now Seymour has something over Lena. She wants her bf to be successful, doesn't she? Comes at a price.
You know, this might actually be exactly the kind of writing that Evakiss wants to create. I remember when I read the "about" bit of the game before playing it, I paid specific notice to the concept that Ian and Lena's choices would influence each others' stories. Seymour ending up with a hook on Lena as a result of a conversation between Ian and Axel would be one such example. I like it.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Long straight hair, grey eyes, perfect figure, all that blonde or red are boring
You look great and your enthusiasm for connecting with the character is totally understandable. It's fun to feel like part of the game. :) But this forum really isn't for this sort of thing, hence the facepalm emojis.... I'm sure the forum would be more welcome to in-character cosplay, though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
nice. I never saw it that way. I was looking more at Axel's interactions with Cindy although I think Axel would have already stolen Cindy even if Ian did not tell him about Lena, provided that Ian chases after Wade.

Your "leverage over Lena" theory makes a lot more sense. Personally I told Axel the truth just because Ian gets a kiss from Ivy. Dont think that shit even matters lmao.

Reactions: dontcarewhateverno

Bakambu1

Apr 20, 2020
This game is really one of the best games i have ever played. First of all, thank you to EVAKISS. For it provided us such games. updates may take longer. Long updates should arrive over a long time if needed. By the way, I hope things with Stan get better in the next update.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
You know, this might actually be exactly the kind of writing that Evakiss wants to create. I remember when I read the "about" bit of the game before playing it, I paid specific notice to the concept that Ian and Lena's choices would influence each others' stories. Seymour ending up with a hook on Lena as a result of a conversation between Ian and Axel would be one such example. I like it.
Yeah. I can definitely see it happening. It seemed pretty clear the moment Ian started plotting how to get the manuscript to Seymour. Asking Lena to deliver it seemed the most obvious Seymour/Lena bribery path, but I figured there might be another way later. Looks like Axel is the device for that.

Last edited:

Tierra_Azul

Aug 28, 2017
Axel is built like a tank, he will destroy Ian.
My toughts exactly.. Looks like Axel is a couple of weight classes above Ian. He looks exactly like like that from one of the Rocky movies.

Maby if Ian gets a couple of more BJJ lessons from Wen.

Long straight hair, grey eyes, perfect figure, all that blonde or red are boring
objection.jpg

I like all hair and eye combinations. Beauty doesn't descriminate based on eye and hair colors.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes