TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
I also told Axel the truth but Ivy didn't kiss Ian, maybe it something to do with hooking up Emma when at the club?
Well actually there was no picture for it, it was merely stated in text form.

And you're right about the Emma thing. That's because if Ian pursues Emma at the club in chapter 5, he misses the chance to talk to Ivy like he would have with Alison, resulting in a lower Ivy agenda bar. So I think you need a high enough relationship with Ivy.

thomastm

May 24, 2020
Well actually there was no picture for it, it was merely stated in text form.

And you're right about the Emma thing. That's because if Ian pursues Emma at the club in chapter 5, he misses the chance to talk to Ivy like he would have with Alison, resulting in a lower Ivy agenda bar. So I think you need a high enough relationship with Ivy.
Ya & sad part is if go with Alison, then Ian miss out on Emma & Cherry :cry:

yzazy

Jul 19, 2018
Is this in addition to the previous meeting, or has the scene just been moved to another event? I didn't find this in my Alpha playtrough, at lest.
You only meet Jess at club if you don't meet her at the bar(with Axel). It's the same dialogue pretty much, just minus the Ivy parts. Aside from not going for drinks with Axel, I'm not sure what else is specifically needed to trigger it (if anything at all).

EDIT: I think it's only bad Jess that shows up at the club, haven't seen good Jess or any SS of it.

Tallyhoe

Feb 21, 2019
I replay for like 10 times from the start and explored every routes and outcomes possible.
Can't think of where a small scene could fit in for Final version though..

Robert got one
Mike got one
Jeremy got one
Louise got one
Ivy got one
Holly got one
Cindy got one
Minerva got one
Emma got one
Alison got one
IanxLena ofc

Does Stan with the dance count as one?

thomastm

May 24, 2020
One thing I was thinking during the game.. the way Axel is setup after you tell him about Lena and Ian.. maybe he will be the final "boss" in the martial arts tournament? There was even some indication of using "taunt" in the fight rules. So you could taunt him about fucking Lena, Alex would lose hes shit and attack you recklessly then Ian could use that advantage to win the tournament.
My guess is the tournament final will be Ian vs Jeremy, if Ian make it to the final.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
My guess is the tournament final will be Ian vs Jeremy, if Ian make it to the final.
I don't know. Ian is a writter and Jeremy a bartender. Both train on their spare time, i doubt they will go far on those kinds of competitions even if it is a amateur event.

kidlat1x

Mar 27, 2017
if Wade goes with Cindy to the second photoshoot She says that nothing inappropriate happened but she still sends you her taking off the bathing suit.

thomastm

May 24, 2020
if Wade goes with Cindy to the second photoshoot She says that nothing inappropriate happened but she still sends you her taking off the bathing suit.
if Wade goes with Cindy to the second photoshoot, does he still fight with Cindy at the club?

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Meaning Ian don't get to bang Cindy after the party & she and Wade both go home together?
I think Cidy and Wade's fight at the club depends on Ian's choises regarding Wade.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The chapter ends with Perry and Ian going home. There isn't any mention if Cindy/Wade end up fighting anyway, we just don't see the end of the night.

thomastm

May 24, 2020
Wade went home alone and Ian banged Cindy at the street =)
Lol so even if Ian convince Wade to fight for Cindy, they still end up quarrel at the club? So the only way for them to stay together is Cindy don't doing the photoshoot?

thomastm

May 24, 2020
I think Cidy and Wade's fight at the club depends on Ian's choises regarding Wade.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The chapter ends with Perry and Ian going home. There isn't any mention if Cindy/Wade end up fighting anyway, we just don't see the end of the night.
I see so Axel didn't show up?

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I see so Axel didn't show up?
I still went clubbing with Cindy, thus encountering Axel but I don't think Ian spoke to him at length again after that. Can't quite recall.
In ch. 7 Ian exits the club instead of Wade, to get Perry. We don't see if Axel meets Wade and Cindy.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes