BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Yeah, Holly's handicap is that which she claims to be an inability to get along with other people. In reality I think it's something closer to unwillingness to make connections on her part, she doesn't want to be betrayed again, like the partners she has had in the past.
This comes across as shyness and I am guessing that the way Holly's character is going to play out depends on the status of her relationship with Ian and Lena.

Reactions: Princess Groundhog

Leonardovisk

Sep 25, 2018
I think Holly might be corrupt by Ivy and Lena if Ian doesnt show interest in her.

She's already retired her glasses in one of my gameplay.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I'm not thinking full on sex scene - maybe just a makeout and some heavy petting feely uppies. The other option is that Lena comes back and finds Ivy/Holly at it instead.
Maybe going home with Holly from the nightclub and continuing from where they stopped during the "girls' slumber party".

Unlikely i know but one can dream. :p

New outfits in Chapter 7
Chapter 7 has quite a lot of new outfits for the cast. Lena gets 4 new styles all to herself, but these 6 NPCs are also expanding their wardrobe.
People who've played the Alpha and Beta version already got to see them, but I'm not sure if to reveal them to all supporters. Do you prefer me to lock the full postbehind the +$10 tier for those who are waiting for the final release?
Coming up with new designs is always fun but quite hard. Which outfit is your favourite so far?
Clothes are hardly what i would call spoilers. I would show them.

Leonardovisk

Sep 25, 2018
I like holly but not much. Sometimes her personality are little annoying. Im really excite about Jessica. Hope she can be part of more important arcs. Love this kind of crossover between games!

JoeSte91

Apr 12, 2018
Maybe, I'm not entirely convinced. Holly has a history of backing her approval, and Ian's actions, up with like action. I don't know if it's the approval that's tracked or the choice, but if you meet Alison instead of Holly (thus losing approval points with her) and later ask Holly to swap reviews, she will refuse.
That's more of a work thing though. The meet up with Holly is explicitly about literature and writing, even if Holly hopes that spending time with him will be fruitful in other ways. It really seems more like if Ian hasn't already trusted her, she's not willing to stick her neck out for him against Minerva. While I do think she has low self-esteem, I think she's smart enough not to risk her job over a case of infatuation. Conversely, lunch with Alison is a much more casual, social catch-up kind of deal.

Additionally, there's a variable in the Holly lunch date where if you chose the right dialogue, you can affect her desire to be more like Lena, so I'm not sure I would agree that her self-worth is stronger than her crush.

Yeah I don't think it's so much a lack of self-esteem but more about her shyness. They're similar but different things. She's definitely not very confident and painfully shy, but that doesn't mean she has low self-esteem exactly.
Her low esteem comes through more in the scenes with Lena and Ivy, I think, such as the pole dancing lessons. She's not so shy and introverted that she doesn't show up, but she does think it's pointless to compete with girls like them.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
That's more of a work thing though. The meet up with Holly is explicitly about literature and writing, even if Holly hopes that spending time with him will be fruitful in other ways. It really seems more like if Ian hasn't already trusted her, she's not willing to stick her neck out for him against Minerva. While I do think she has low self-esteem, I think she's smart enough not to risk her job over a case of infatuation. Conversely, lunch with Alison is a much more casual, social catch-up kind of deal.
Fair point. I feel the way that Holly's story is expressed is very much about positive reinforcement; that positive interactions are met with positive reactions from her. If Ian ignores her, she ignores her desire to ask for his time. If Lena pays attention to her, her demeanour noticably changes as well.
Additionally, there's a variable in the Holly lunch date where if you chose the right dialogue, you can affect her desire to be more like Lena, so I'm not sure I would agree that her self-worth is stronger than her crush.
Is the "Holly lunch date" the one where you have to choose to ask her on a date as Ian? I still haven't picked that option myself so that might be why I hadn't gotten that impression myself.

Does that variable change much dialogue? Is it something that comes across in both Ian and Lena scenes with her?

qwertycoltan

Jun 2, 2018
I just did another playthrough, and man it was so satisfying getting to fuckup Robert again. of course I had to get Lena to sleep with him for a tad, but she dumped him not long afterwards.

the new Billy character is interesting, could open up a lot of new possibilities for Lena

I hope with the next chapter introduces more female characters. cause right now it feels like its just male characters that get introduced

also as I have said before I hope Ian gets another chance with Cherry and Holly since he ignored them on this playthrough

Reactions: Brickman

JoeSte91

Apr 12, 2018
Is the "Holly lunch date" the one where you have to choose to ask her on a date as Ian? I still haven't picked that option myself so that might be why I hadn't gotten that impression myself.

Does that variable change much dialogue? Is it something that comes across in both Ian and Lena scenes with her?
No, sorry, my use of the word 'date' was probably confusing. It's the first lunch with Holly, the same one you're talking about where you have do decide between Alison and Holly. If you go with Holly, there's an exchange where Holly notices Lena, and says 'She's so pretty'.

At this point you have a choice as Ian. If you chose 'Yes she is', holly_change gets +1 towards wanting to be more like Lena.

The conversation from there is the same, with Ian commenting that Lena also enjoys literature. But it's noteworthy, because although Holly notices that Lena is attractive, the mechanic for her to want to change is only activated if it's reinforced by Ian.

The next time holly_change is modified is by Ivy and Lena at the sex shop.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
No, sorry, my use of the word 'date' was probably confusing. It's the first lunch with Holly, the same one you're talking about where you have do decide between Alison and Holly. If you go with Holly, there's an exchange where Holly notices Lena, and says 'She's so pretty'.

At this point you have a choice as Ian. If you chose 'Yes she is', holly_change gets +1 towards wanting to be more like Lena.

The conversation from there is the same, with Ian commenting that Lena also enjoys literature. But it's noteworthy, because although Holly notices that Lena is attractive, the mechanic for her to want to change is only activated if it's reinforced by Ian.

The next time holly_change is modified is by Ivy and Lena at the sex shop.
Alright that's interesting. I usually have Ian go with Alison even if I play the game through without her in mind for him, because I prefer that Holly and Lena meet on their own terms.

What in the sex shop triggers the further change? Is it buying the sex toy? I always pick the dialogue option about disliking fake cocks, just because I appreciate the option being there.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Hey i just remember that the Alison and Jeremy scenes aren't present in the gallery.

Anyone have a save? (Just for curiosity's sake)

JoeSte91

Apr 12, 2018
Alright that's interesting. I usually have Ian go with Alison even if I play the game through without her in mind for him, because I prefer that Holly and Lena meet on their own terms.

What in the sex shop triggers the further change? Is it buying the sex toy? I always pick the dialogue option about disliking fake cocks, just because I appreciate the option being there.
Almost every choice at the sex shop adds +1 to holly_change, except 'protect Holly' and 'I don't like dick-shaped dildos', so you're making the right choices if you're trying not to corrupt Holly.

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
I have Cindy as "LI", she is the one I will "romance", but also corrupt as much possible. as long the MC to be there and be part of it. dont like that she do things on her own.
for Lena, I lead her to do as much kinky possible on set (I think) she will start to take cock eventually, as the last photoshop was just inches to make that happen. I also want Lena to start some taboo relationship with her boss. that could be fun.
Holly, could be fun to corrupt, but its not that important.
for the other girls, I actually dont care.
I have not read any walkthrough but i guess this , but choosing encourage/discourage in the first photoshoot with Cindy does not make a differnce fso far, yes some in the dialogue but you can still choose to take her in the alley. My thinking is naturally that choosing encourage bolster the corruption in future updates while discourage bolsters love or even maybe friendzone, one time fuck.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Almost every choice at the sex shop adds +1 to holly_change, except 'protect Holly' and 'I don't like dick-shaped dildos', so you're making the right choices if you're trying not to corrupt Holly.
Good to know! My intention for a first playthrough is to attempt to get the most... I don't know, maybe vanilla? lesbian romance between Lena and Holly.

I can't quite recall, "protect Holly" is not the dialogue option you unlock with charisma skill, it's one of the two standard options, right?

I noticed in chapter 7 that the option with the smiley face, when facing the bouncer with Holly, gets you into the club faster, but awards no approval changes, while the one where Lena asks Holly if she's okay does.

So I'm learning that not all dialogue options, that are unlocked with the right skills or approval, are optimal for what you might wish for in the story.

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
My intention for a first playthrough is to attempt to get the most... I don't know, maybe vanilla? lesbian romance between Lena and Holly.
I have quite a few different saves, I don't really have one "canon" playthrough, but this is definitely one of mine too! I wouldn't call it vanilla, but wholesome maybe? I dunno, to me vanilla sounds boring, while this would be anything but! It would be beautiful and romantic and cute :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: BlandChili

JamesDio

May 7, 2018
Hello, evakiss game community, i loved GGG and would really like ti play this game but i keep running into the same issue and would like some insite. I played the android port amd played the windows versiin through the android app joi play and everytime i get a point on any stat it gives me an er4or screen that says that nothing was recieved. Is it because im using mobile apps to pkay it or is there like a patch i can use on the windows version. Id be one happy dude if anyone knows gow to fux this and is willing to help me out

JoeSte91

Apr 12, 2018
I can't quite recall, "protect Holly" is not the dialogue option you unlock with charisma skill, it's one of the two standard options, right?
Correct. 'Comfort Holly' is the 4 Charisma dialogue option. It adds 1 approval to Holly as well as 1 holly_change. That might suggest that you may need to corrupt Holly to some degree for a lesbian relationship to be on the table, but you can draw your own conclusions.

PCPr1ncipal

Jan 20, 2021
Hello, evakiss game community, i loved GGG and would really like ti play this game but i keep running into the same issue and would like some insite. I played the android port amd played the windows versiin through the android app joi play and everytime i get a point on any stat it gives me an er4or screen that says that nothing was recieved. Is it because im using mobile apps to pkay it or is there like a patch i can use on the windows version. Id be one happy dude if anyone knows gow to fux this and is willing to help me out
Also having issues with the android port. I have enabled storage permissions but still keep getting error screens and the game freezes after leaving the coffee shop.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I have quite a few different saves, I don't really have one "canon" playthrough, but this is definitely one of mine too! I wouldn't call it vanilla, but wholesome maybe? I dunno, to me vanilla sounds boring, while this would be anything but! It would be beautiful and romantic and cute :love:
I call it "my first playthrough" which has sort of become my headcanon, I suppose you can call it the "instinctive run" through the game where I attempt to reach a goal that I set out when initially starting the game for the first time.

It's funny, what that became changed from my initial idea from having looked at the character roster.
Originally I wanted to see if there was a way to get Ian/Holly and Lena/Cindy, I like going for clear monogamous outcomes in my first times playing these kinds of games.

I've mentioned this before in this comment section, but I have a specific dislike for relationships with "existing" romantic notions, so Holly having a crush on Ian from the start immediately turned me off their pairing.
I like feeling like I'm bringing the characters together as I play, so in a way I suppose I viewed the Holly/Ian pairing as unearned. Easy mode.

Cindy and Lena not really having any scenes meant I couldn't go for that, so I set my sights on getting Lena into the good graces of the adorable little writer.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes