Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
Oh, my bad then! I thought you were implying that scene with Ivy did not offer a negative choice. I kinda have a whole save riding on the fact that Lena is not into Ian, while Ian is infatuated with her.
Yeah one of my saves is a completely virginal Ian in love with Lena while she’s having all the sex and leading him on. I really hope this is a path that can be sustained until the end, denying him sex and maybe he learns of her sluttiness later, but it’s too late, he’s too in love with her, and keeps seeing her knowing what she does.

Reactions: MyUserName1234

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
I think this will become more clear with chapter 8. I think chapter 8 is going to become either:
1: The beginning point of Lena/Ian/Holly drama, assuming you had Ian romance them both.
2: Serve as catch-up in terms of approval, those that chose to not encourage pole-dancing will have a chance to increase approval with Holly/Lena here.
3: Serve as a start of Lena/Holly in playthroughs where Ian/Holly isn't a thing?
4: Friendship scene for players that pursued neither Ian/Holly or Lena/Holly.

Or maybe all of them?
I was thinking a section of the chapter would have a scene similar to the "park date" one where all three of them can be present:
It will be, at its core, a Holly/Lena scene but the tone will be determined by the relationship status between Lena/Holly, Lena/Ian and Ian/Holly.
If Ian is pursuing them both there will be a dramatic confrontation here.
If Ian is not involved with either he will not show up at all.
Agreed, the next chapter will very likely at least touch on some of this. Also, we definitely need another date or scene with all three of Ian, Lena, and Holly, if the poly relationship route will actually be a thing. Which I desperately hope it will be.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Agreed, the next chapter will very likely at least touch on some of this. Also, we definitely need another date or scene with all three of Ian, Lena, and Holly, if the poly relationship route will actually be a thing. Which I desperately hope it will be.
That's the one reason why I am thinking it might be sectioned off over the next two chapters instead of being resolved just within the next by itself. Chapter 8 could serve as the chapter where you as Lena decide what limits she wants to set (is okay with Ian dating both, or if she intends for all three of them to date each other) and chapter 9 would be the start of the resulting relationship(s).
Something about the final line in ch. 7 for the Ian/Lena/Holly path makes me think the polyrel path won't be a thing, but it might just refer to temporary drama that might be resolved depending on Lena and Holly's relationship.

Last edited:
Reactions: Princess Groundhog

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
That's the one reason why I am thinking it might be sectioned off over the next two chapters instead of being resolved just within the next by itself. Chapter 8 could serve as the chapter where you as Lena decide what limits she wants to set (is okay with Ian dating both, or if she intends for all three of them to date each other) and chapter 9 would be the start of the resulting relationship(s).
Something about the final line in ch. 7 for the Ian/Lena/Holly path makes me think the polyrel path won't be a thing, but it might just refer to temporary drama that might be resolved depending on Lena and Holly's realtionship.
I think that’s the case, it’s temporary. There needs to be some drama, to make things a little more exciting, and it’s a confusing feeling to feel love for two people at the same time. So it will take some time to resolve. And depending on your choices, they either break up, create three different couples (Ian-Lena, Ian-Holly, or Holly-Lena), or finally go for the poly.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
I don't know. Ian is a writter and Jeremy a bartender. Both train on their spare time, i doubt they will go far on those kinds of competitions even if it is a amateur event.
Unless she pulls some cringe like in Cobra Kai, where a group of novices who just started 3 months ago end up beating kick-flip Karate masters with lifetimes of training under their belts. As much as that show's a breath of fresh air, I had to turn it off after that point. Fingers crossed she won't go there or will at least add some background showing they've been training for years if any major characters pull off a win.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I think that’s the case, it’s temporary. There needs to be some drama, to make things a little more exciting, and it’s a confusing feeling to feel love for two people at the same time. So it will take some time to resolve. And depending on your choices, they either break up, create three different couples (Ian-Lena, Ian-Holly, or Holly-Lena), or finally go for the poly.
Do you think the option of either Ian or Lena dating the two others without any love between the two partners might be a thing?
That'd be the ultimate testament of narratively variable relationships, but something tells me that Holly might only agree if all three feel love between each other. Or maybe Holly corruption would come into play there.

Reactions: Princess Groundhog

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
You know what'd be a good scene to add in the final version? An Ivy and Ian scene (probably at the club).

Just a little cocktease but of the good kind.

Reactions: aftvisajoke

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
Do you think the option of either Ian or Lena dating the two others without any love between the two partners might be a thing?
That'd be the ultimate testament of narratively variable relationships, but something tells me that Holly might only agree if all three feel love between each other. Or maybe Holly corruption would come into play there.
Given Holly’s purity and naïveté I would assume polyship would only be possible if there is actual deep love between the three of them. We are definitely not there yet. That’s my ideal dream so I don’t know if Eva necessarily feels that way. There is certainly room for lust in poly relationships, but more than anything they rely on trust, respect, and love, from all sides.

Reactions: BlandChili

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
any idea how to import a save file ? i tried pasting it in the save folder but it doesnt work ?
I posted this a few pages ago, here it is (slightly altered):

I'll tell you (and this will also apply to all other files you see on there):

1. Press the windows button+r at the same time
2. Type "%appdata%"
3. Locate renpy file, click it and locate "Red String" folder
4. Put the save file in there

Edit: If this doesn't work, the problem must be something else unrelated.

shivz889

Jul 19, 2017
thanks
I posted this a few pages ago, here it is (slightly altered):

I'll tell you (and this will also apply to all other files you see on there):

1. Press the windows button+r at the same time
2. Type "%appdata%"
3. Locate renpy file, click it and locate "Red String" folder
4. Put the save file in there

Edit: If this doesn't work, the problem must be something else unrelated.
thanks! it worked

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes