shivz889

Jul 19, 2017
Most adult games are sadly not very well written. Eva is a genius but even GGGB was a little iffy with the plot. ORS is on a completely different level. I really hope the finished game gets wide exposure on Steam and Eva reaps the benefits of her hard work!
do you have any idea with the ivy and the holly scene ? cant seem to get the hang of em

shivz889

Jul 19, 2017
Which scene do you mean, there are several, what are you trying to do?
i mean i saw the list of scenes which said holly and ivy in them , i was wondering what scene could i get with ivy since ive tried different paths but attained nothing , is there a sex scene with ivy somewhere that i cant get to , same goes with holly

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
I don’t think there is much between Ivy and Holly last chapter, other than the club scene with Billy which is just a group conversation anyway.

shivz889

Jul 19, 2017
I don’t think there is much between Ivy and Holly last chapter, other than the club scene with Billy which is just a group conversation anyway.
i heard that there is a sex scene for holly anyway , with ian or someone i suppose , as for ivy , does she have any sex scene at all?

JoeSte91

Apr 12, 2018
-something tells me that Holly might only agree if all three feel love between each other. Or maybe Holly corruption would come into play there.
I can see Holly being willing to get into some kind of poly relationship if she thought it was the only way to keep Ian in her life. She already thinks she can't compete with Lena, so her low self-esteem might allow her to rationalize a poly relationship as the best outcome even without love.

In that situation, a corrupted Holly, who has become more self-confident through Lena and Ivy's influence might actually be less likely to enter a poly relationship.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I can see Holly being willing to get into some kind of poly relationship if she thought it was the only way to keep Ian in her life. She already thinks she can't compete with Lena, so her low self-esteem might allow her to rationalize a poly relationship as the best outcome even without love.

In that situation, a corrupted Holly, who has become more self-confident through Lena and Ivy's influence might actually be less likely to enter a poly relationship.
Maybe, I'm not entirely convinced. Holly has a history of backing her approval, and Ian's actions, up with like action. I don't know if it's the approval that's tracked or the choice, but if you meet Alison instead of Holly (thus losing approval points with her) and later ask Holly to swap reviews, she will refuse.

This is obviously not quite the same as relationships and romance, but I get the sense that Holly has a higher estimation of her own worth, in comparison to her crush with Ian, than what some people would assume. I suppose only time will tell if this is a general theme that Evakiss wishes to employ with her.

magicuser007

Dec 12, 2019

New outfits in Chapter 7
Chapter 7 has quite a lot of new outfits for the cast. Lena gets 4 new styles all to herself, but these 6 NPCs are also expanding their wardrobe.
People who've played the Alpha and Beta version already got to see them, but I'm not sure if to reveal them to all supporters. Do you prefer me to lock the full postbehind the +$10 tier for those who are waiting for the final release?
Coming up with new designs is always fun but quite hard. Which outfit is your favourite so far?

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Maybe, I'm not entirely convinced. Holly has a history of backing her approval, and Ian's actions, up with like action. I don't know if it's the approval that's tracked or the choice, but if you meet Alison instead of Holly (thus losing approval points with her) and later ask Holly to swap reviews, she will refuse.

This is obviously not quite the same as relationships and romance, but I get the sense that Holly has a higher estimation of her own worth, in comparison to her crush with Ian, than what some people would assume. I suppose only time will tell if this is a general theme that Evakiss wishes to employ with her.
Holly just has very little self-esteem, i'm not sure if she can be roped into a poly-relationship, but the biggest impediment isn't necessarily jealousy but the inferiority complex she has.

Contrast her with Alison for example, someone immensely more confident in herself, but someone way more obsessed and love hungry than Holly.

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
Holly just has very little self-esteem, i'm not sure if she can be roped into a poly-relationship, but the biggest impediment isn't necessarily jealousy but the inferiority complex she has.

Contrast her with Alison for example, someone immensely more confident in herself, but someone way more obsessed and love hungry than Holly.
I don't think it's at all about being roped into something. In previous chapters Holly can clearly be seen as being into both Ian and Lena, and in turn they both can be into her as well. All three of them of course haven't discussed that yet, which is why I'm hoping for another romantic scene between the three of them, which could end up with them going back to, let's say, Holly's place, since we haven't seen her apartment yet, and maybe things could pick up there :love:

Reactions: BlandChili

jalon33

May 25, 2020
anyone? ivy bj save file?
This is at the end of chapter 6, so not quite to where you want, but it has all the variables set to progress to get the scene you want. Just play through it and you can get what you're requesting by picking the right choices during the bottle spin scene.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Like I said in the comment you quoted; she has shown in the story before that she can stand up for herself if she is unsure about the relation in question. My example is the Alison-dating Ian, whom she will refuse to swap reviews with.

This could foreshadow the terms to which she might agree to poly. Perhaps she might be open to it, if she earnestly loves both Ian and Lena and they do each other too. I think what matters is the emotional investment and not necessarily having to rope her into anything.

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
Yeah I don't think it's so much a lack of self-esteem but more about her shyness. They're similar but different things. She's definitely not very confident and painfully shy, but that doesn't mean she has low self-esteem exactly.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes