xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
I most want to see a love route with Cindy. (Which I expect very well may involve turning her down in this chapter)

Honestly, I found the photoshoot session with her hotter than the sex scene from chapter 7. Maybe because it just felt like Ian was taking advantage of a moment of weakness here, directly following her fight with Wade.
I hope the Cindy love route doesn’t require turning her down.

Arisushi

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2020
In my pure route Ed is possibly maybe even more of a creeper than Stan is.

I told him off when he posted the inappropriate comments on the online pictures, and I thought that had just completely shut that route down.

But then after choosing to perform live music to help the cafe he showed up to Lena's live drawing at the gallery! That man will do anything to see Lena nude, despite already being told that Lena finds his behavior very inappropriate.
Yeah, you're probably right. I can definitely see Ed turning out to be even more creepier than Stan. In fact, that seems more possible than my cooked up scenario of a weirdly positive relation between him and Lena.

If that happens, it will be the third time I expected someone to be better than their first impressions and ended up being disappointed. (Fuck you Robert and Stan.)

---

At this point, it's just wishful thinking on my part - that some of the characters in the game (Robert, Stan, Ed, Ivy, Louise) would be more than what they seemed at first.

So, if Ed is out, I hope Wade could be the best guy for Lena - bringing an aspect of life she cannot find with anyone else, like being happy and content with what you already have.

Axel and Jeremy "seem" to show signs of being more than just their stereotypes, so I'm hoping good things from them too. But for now, I find Wade to be a better candidate than Axel and Jeremy.

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
In one of my favorite path I hooked: Ian/Cherry and Lena/Mike because they are hot together. :)

Now The best cute 3some I'd like to have is obvious: Holly/Lena/Ian.
The best hard 3some would be Alex/Jeremy/Lena

The 4some of hotness would be Lena/Cherry/Mike/Ian !!

The problem in this game is... There's SOOOOO MANY options and paths !!! That's ridiculously fantastic !

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
@arisushimake I have difficult time to appreciate Wade as an LI in the game.
He is way too boring and a no fun guy.
No appeal, what so ever, for a girl so lively as Lena !!

I put him along with Perry and Stan in the no hot sex zone.
The creepy sex zone ? Maybe. :)

Reactions: Arisushi

Arisushi

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2020
@arisushimake I have difficult time to appreciate Wade as an LI in the game.
He is way too boring and a no fun guy.
No appeal, what so ever, for a girl so lively as Lena !!

I put him along with Perry and Stan in the no hot sex zone.
The creepy sex zone ? Maybe. :)
I can definitely understand your (and many others) opinion about Wade being a pretty bland character. And he most definitely IS one :)

In a weird way, that is precisely why I have expectations for him. There are so many games where I can find creeps like Stan, Ed and Robert being.. well, creeps.

But a route where a bland character like Wade actually turns out to be a healthy relationship choice for Lena... or a route where the creeps turn out to be NOT creepy... Those are stuff which you don't get often in this medium.

Evakiss has proven herself to be a good writer who can pull off anything if she puts her mind to it. Which is why I want her to flip the script with characters that seem boring (or stereotypical) at first. To me, that would take a game that is already an 8/10 and push it to 9 or 10.

Last edited:

a-pollo

Mar 5, 2019
Wait what? I just noticed now that the mod thread was removed and I also wonder why that is... or maybe I can't find the thread anymore
Yep, my bookmark won't work and there is no JDMOD thread about OURS anymore on this forum, that's odd. But his patreon is still online with the beta release from a couple of days ago >

Cicica

Jan 5, 2018
Yep, my bookmark won't work and there is no JDMOD thread about OURS anymore on this forum, that's odd. But his patreon is still online with the beta release from a couple of days ago >
Thanks! Good thing I have his Patreon now, who knows what happened to that thread..

Leonardovisk

Sep 25, 2018
So, for all the people currently here: Who is the character you're most looking forward to banging (or banging again)?
Minerva and Ian.

I want to see how far goes!

EDIT: Im curious about Lena and Louise too. Thats dialogue options about Lena go sleep without satisfying her or make Louise worship Lena's feet...it seems to me that they can build some kind of submissive psychological relationship. I did not like how Lena and Louise became intimate, was a dumb reason and too fast in my opinion but I ended up interested in go into the deep to see what EvaKiss created in this arc. Louise seems a very obsessed and devote girl and Lena, at least in my gameplay, was very interested in Seymour's words about the full potential of her beauty. She can be more than just a ordinary mainstream slut banging all npcs. She can be a true "alpha female" and i very excited about this.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes