Marigolds

Jan 2, 2020
Oh man, the Cindy Ian scenes where so hot. But goddamn that abrupt ending :( Hopefully that story will develop even more in the next part. I really hope Cindy can become a final love interest for Ian.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Also I feel like Lena / Stan could be an interesting route because of the weird power dynamic and for how perverted it seems for Lena to go after him.
I agree partly. Personally I really dislike the peeping bits that his route can lead into if Lena is too lustful around him. I'm hoping that won't be the only way to initiate things with him, I think he could have an interesting path if you can approach him as Lena without the creeper bits. Y'know, maybe she just thinks he's kind and wants to give him a shot?
This. I would love to see Lena interacting with Ian's friend group more. Id also like, however unlikely, to see Lena/Wade.
While I'm not into Wade personally, I'm not entirely certain that Lena/Wade is actually an impossibility. Evakiss has to do something with Wade when he and Cindy break off for good, rebounding with Lena would, to me, be an obvious route to take him. Imagine the dramatic potential on the Lena/Ian route if you choose for Lena and Cindy to swap boyfriends.
In a weird way, that is precisely why I have expectations for him. There are so many games where I can find creeps like Stan, Ed and Robert being.. well, creeps.

But a route where a bland character like Wade actually turns out to be a healthy relationship choice for Lena... or a route where the creeps turn out to be NOT creepy... Those are stuff which you don't get often in this medium.
Essentially this. I feel like this would be the natural way to take Wade's character after Cindy's out (if she is). Either he picks himself up or Lena has a path where she can help him along (personally I think it would be more interesting to see him be a bit personally responsible at first and then getting involved with Lena somehow)

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Well, I have a problem, because I changed Ian's name with the mod in the previous version and I think that is causing the new update not to work for me, I get an error every time I load a game

big

May 26, 2017
So, for all the people currently here: Who is the character you're most looking forward to banging (or banging again)?
princess Cindy and big booty Emma :love:

I wonder where Ian will live and what friends he will introduce Lena to if Perry and Wade find out the truth :sneaky:

Reactions: Tulrek

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
He is a male Ivy but without her funny lines.
It does stand out how similar they actually are though, to each of Ian and Lena. They're sexually interested in not being tied down, they're gym-buddies to their starting friend and they both constantly comment on the dating life of said friend.

If Jeremy was as involved in improving, say Perry, as Ivy can be with Holly, we'd have a 1:1 character similarity almost! :sneaky:

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Well, I have a problem, because I changed Ian's name with the mod in the previous version and I think that is causing the new update not to work for me, I get an error every time I load a game
Previous version of the mod also works for current one, Walkthrough and gallery won't work obviously but atleast you can load your save files with it.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes