Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
It does stand out how similar they actually are though, to each of Ian and Lena. They're sexually interested in not being tied down, they're gym-buddies to their starting friend and they both constantly comment on the dating life of said friend.

If Jeremy was as involved in improving, say Perry, as Ivy can be with Holly, we'd have a 1:1 character similarity almost! :sneaky:
Perry is beyond redemption, Never did I dislike a gaming character so much. Initially I used skip Ian content as much as possible but now whenever Perry is involved I play it just to cuck him.

Reactions: Elkfood

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Perry is beyond redemption, Never did I dislike a gaming character so much. Initially I used skip Ian content as much as possible but now whenever Perry is involved I play it just to cuck him.
I'm not into cuckoldry from the male perspective myself, so I play OTP with Alison just by default, until I find out what comes of the other paths available to him.

I've never been a big fan of male POV personally, but I still think Ian's story has some interesting bits to it that keeps me from just all-out skipping the whole thing.

xhyntos

May 15, 2017
Question, since the gallery mod isn't around anymore and all guides end in version .06 i would like to know if you can get a sex scene with Emma in this update, i read before that there was one, but i cant get it, so i just want to be sure, thanks for the replies!

ehct2332

Dec 15, 2018
I can definitely understand your (and many others) opinion about Wade being a pretty bland character. And he most definitely IS one :)

In a weird way, that is precisely why I have expectations for him. There are so many games where I can find creeps like Stan, Ed and Robert being.. well, creeps.

But a route where a bland character like Wade actually turns out to be a healthy relationship choice for Lena... or a route where the creeps turn out to be NOT creepy... Those are stuff which you don't get often in this medium.

Evakiss has proven herself to be a good writer who can pull off anything if she puts her mind to it. Which is why I want her to flip the script with characters that seem boring (or stereotypical) at first. To me, that would take a game that is already an 8/10 and push it to 9 or 10.
It would depend on how it's written. How would Wade turn things around? Many things in life are a matter of perspective, and from a certain view, Wade decided to live life on auto-pilot. He goes through the motions and one could say he's developed a sort of "defeatist" mentality; being content with his routine, without realising that he's in a relationship that's going south. From this angle, I'd say that the issue with Wade isn't his gaming or pot smoking or weight gain, but the fact that he hasn't realised that he's just not suited for a relationship with Cindy; he can't see that it's hit that expiration date. She's very simple-minded, and he isn't. He'd either need to find himself a gamer girl who accepts him for who he is, or take a shot of reality to figure out who he is, what he wants out of a partner and relationship to work towards that.

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
I'm not into cuckoldry from the male perspective myself, so I play OTP with Alison just by default, until I find out what comes of the other paths available to him.

I've never been a big fan of male POV personally, but I still think Ian's story has some interesting bits to it that keeps me from just all-out skipping the whole thing.
Same here :)
images(9).jpg

Reactions: Princess Groundhog

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Question, since the gallery mod isn't around anymore and all guides end in version .06 i would like to know if you can get a sex scene with Emma in this update, i read before that there was one, but i cant get it, so i just want to be sure, thanks for the replies!
There is a new scene with Emma in chapter 7, I will put the requirements for it below:
Must have had the first sex scene with Emma back in chapter 5, must either have a willpower point OR Ian's lust must be 5+.

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Blowjob before Wade's party.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
It would depend on how it's written. How would Wade turn things around? Many things in life are a matter of perspective, and from a certain view, Wade decided to live life on auto-pilot. He goes through the motions and one could say he's developed a sort of "defeatist" mentality; being content with his routine, without realising that he's in a relationship that's going south. From this angle, I'd say that the issue with Wade isn't his gaming or pot smoking or weight gain, but the fact that he hasn't realised that he's just not suited for a relationship with Cindy; he can't see that it's hit that expiration date. She's very simple-minded, and he isn't. He'd either need to find himself a gamer girl who accepts him for who he is, or take a shot of reality to figure out who he is, what he wants out of a partner and relationship to work towards that.
Well, the reason why he can auto-pilot life is because he's hit all the check marks on what he wanted in life?
Job that pays the bills? X
Free time to enjoy his interests (games)? X
Stunning girlfriend that lives with him? X

Losing said stunning girlfriend might wake him to the idea that he has to make an effort to maintain the things that completes his life.
You sort of see it partly if you encourage him to fight for Cindy and don't let Ian chase her himself, Wade does start to make something of an effort to entertain her wants. I'm expecting the relationship to still fail though, it would be kinda boring for the remaining 13+ chapters if Wade/Cindy could be all settled by now.

Reactions: Princess Groundhog

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017

It's funny you say that because i feel entirely opposite, Ian's story has by far much more interesting decisions to make, Lena is just kinda doing her own thing and the sense of urgency i feel with Ian is almost entirely absent with her.

Maybe i was kinda burned on GGGB but i usually just play female MC's like huge sluts (i've managed to avoid that with Lena actually).

ehct2332

Dec 15, 2018
Well, the reason why he can auto-pilot life is because he's hit all the check marks on what he wanted in life?
Job that pays the bills? X
Free time to enjoy his interests (games)? X
Stunning girlfriend that lives with him? X

Losing said stunning girlfriend might wake him to the idea that he has to make an effort to maintain the things that completes his life.
You sort of see it partly if you encourage him to fight for Cindy and don't let Ian chase her himself, Wade does start to make something of an effort to entertain her wants. I'm expecting the relationship to still fail though, it would be kinda boring for the remaining 13+ chapters if Wade/Cindy could be all settled by now.
I'm not saying nor implying that he doesn't have the right to go through the motions, merely that there are consequences to every action, and he never realised that she probably had things, however base or trivial, that she wanted to experience or accomplish. Neither is completely at fault, but it's circumstantial; that's what happens when communication suffers. But, somewhere down the line, he took her for granted. That, and he hasn't realised that they've hit a point where they've outgrown each other, in the sense that they want different things, rightly or wrongly.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
It's funny you say that because i feel entirely opposite, Ian's story has by far much more interesting decisions to make, Lena is just kinda doing her own thing and the sense of urgency i feel with Ian is almost entirely absent with her.

Maybe i was kinda burned on GGGB but i usually just play female MC's like huge sluts (i've managed to avoid that with Lena actually).
Well, I wouldn't claim that Lena's story is exciting by comparison either. What Ian has going for him is that he has to choose between his romantic/sexual pursuits at several occasions, which makes his story feel more impactful. Lena just has to decide "to fuck or not to fuck?"

Ian's life only really seems dramatic to me if you deliberately confrontational, for example with Minerva or if you pursue Cindy, room for friendship drama there.
If you want to fuck around, he has plenty of options.
If you want to try something more romantic you can also build something up with Alison and Cindy.
If you encourage the dates with Lena and Holly those relationships just sort of happen, you don't have to extend an effort for Ian's part to get with any of them.
Lena's path will even ignore their agenda relationship bar completely to facilitate their romance.

On Lena's path there's so far only room for the lustful route and hints of the long game with Holly, imo. Ian is the only option that has some buildup before going into sex yet.

Trying to get to know the characters Lena can get with, before comitting to anything physical, locks off her various routes.

You have to give in to Robert right away. There isn't a "maybe" option.
Mike is unclear, if you don't fuck him he's just sort of there on occasion.
Axel doesn't have any direct payoff yet, even going for that requires you to be into the idea of repairing the relationship in the first place.
So far you can only encourage Stan to be creepy.
To get with Louise you have to sleep with her at a moment that can be seen as emotionally manipulative. I don't care how gorgeous my friend is, no way I'm fucking them the minute after they break up with someone they were very invested in.

That realistically leaves only Holly if you aren't into Ian.

Remove all the sexual and romantic content and I feel like Ian and Lena are sort of neck/neck with their stories. Ian's got the MMA tournament and his writing, Lena's got her songwriting and her modeling career.

Last edited:

forthewins

Feb 5, 2021
So, if Ed is out, I hope Wade could be the best guy for Lena - bringing an aspect of life she cannot find with anyone else, like being happy and content with what you already have.

Axel and Jeremy "seem" to show signs of being more than just their stereotypes, so I'm hoping good things from them too. But for now, I find Wade to be a better candidate than Axel and Jeremy.
Yeah, I've been thinking that it would be cool if you could have a route where Cindy leaves Wade for Ian and it's the wake up call Wade needs to put some more effort into his life and relationships, and then he hooks up with Lena.

And I agree that Axel has so far looked more interesting than he first appeared to be. His like / hate bar doesn't even go down that much if you tell him about Ian and Lena, he's just shocked.

yiyoiyi

Nov 24, 2017
So, for all the people currently here: Who is the character you're most looking forward to banging (or banging again)?
I'll keep hoping for a throuple of Ian/Holly/Lena

If that's not possible then Ian/Holly and Lena/Ivy

I know that last one hasn't been hinted but I'm here hoping for some action between the two, after all they are basically glued together all the time

Also apparently there is a spin the bottle party I missed? I don't even remember having the option. How do I get it?

forthewins

Feb 5, 2021
I'll keep hoping for a throuple of Ian/Holly/Lena

If that's not possible then Ian/Holly and Lena/Ivy

I know that last one hasn't been hinted but I'm here hoping for some action between the two, after all they are basically glued together all the time
I think all of those will be possible. Ian / Holly / Lena is basically guaranteed at this point, with how much it's been hinted at and how much people want it.

And if I remember right wasn't it mentioned that Lena and Ivy used to practice kissing each other? (in the kissing scene with Holly) Hell, maybe there's even a throuple possibility with those three.

Reactions: yiyoiyi
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes