BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I doubt there is going to be any Ivy/Ian scenes anytime soon unless there's a massive fallout between Lena and her which seems to be highly unlikely. Lena×Ian×Ivy might be possible though
I don't know about "soon" but I feel like it's been made into something of a point to have Ian and Ivy run into each other here and there, getting increasingly familiar with each other.

Reactions: Skylark21

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
For what I feel:
Axel is a Master. Lena was his slave in there previous relationship (Necklace).
Now I'm sure that M. Seymour is a even bigger Master than Axel. So the submission path for Lena will be embodied by the couple Sith/Aprentice : Seymour/Axel. It will bring her "back" down the submission.

Wade would have to change attitude drastically if he hope to seduce Lena.
Stan will be a sextoy at the most.
Louise is too immature to become a strong partener for Lena.
Jeremy will stay the butterfly he is and try to fuck everything that catch his eye.
If Mike quit his girl friend he has a good chance to capture her.
Ed will be the old fuck.
Perry = NO CHANCE
Cindy could become something but it is reallly far away, as they just met once and the options where neutral at best.

Best possible relations in the future other the Ian:
1- Holly
2- Ivy, the long time friend that can become more
4- Emma
5- Mike (if he quit his GF)

And of course I let the doush in the bin. :)

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
I don't know about "soon" but I feel like it's been made into something of a point to have Ian and Ivy run into each other here and there, getting increasingly familiar with each other.
Looks like frienship arc to me, It's similar to Lena/Perry, they've met quite a few times already but I don't think Lena/Perry is possible atleast I hope so:sick:. There might be a casual hook up down on the road when there's no Lena/Ian but that's it I guess cause Ivy seems to be hook and dump type of girl.

Mrsubtle

May 8, 2018
For what I feel:
Axel is a Master. Lena was his slave in there previous relationship (Necklace).
Now I'm sure that M. Seymour is a even bigger Master than Axel. So the submission path for Lena will be embodied by the couple Sith/Aprentice : Seymour/Axel. It will bring her "back" down the submission.

Wade would have to change attitude drastically if he hope to seduce Lena.
Stan will be a sextoy at the most.
Louise is too immature to become a strong partener for Lena.
Jeremy will stay the butterfly he is and try to fuck everything that catch his eye.
If Mike quit his girl friend he has a good chance to capture her.
Ed will be the old fuck.
Perry = NO CHANCE
Cindy could become something but it is reallly far away, as they just met once and the options where neutral at best.

Best possible relations in the future other the Ian:
1- Holly
2- Ivy, the long time friend that can become more
4- Emma
5- Mike (if he quit his GF)

And of course I let the doush in the bin. :)
A bit to linear tbh, wouldn't mind if Lena also could go the Dom route, I suspect even that Holly may have interest in these fetishes.
At least I'd rather see multiple approaches going down certain Fetish routes.

Reactions: Quintillian

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Looks like frienship arc to me, It's similar to Lena/Perry, they've met quite a few times already but I don't think Lena/Perry is possible atleast I hope so:sick:. There might be a casual hook up down on the road when there's no Lena/Ian but that's it I guess cause Ivy seems to be hook and dump type of girl.
On the discord server sometime ago someone speculated that owing money to Perry/asking Ian's dad for money/etc can potentially play a part in cuckold scenarios.

You can't pay the rent to Perry so you "offer" someone up, now that can lead to some interesting scenarios :p

Edit: In fact, there are already variables that are turned "on" if you owe money to someone.

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
I doubt there is going to be any Ivy/Ian scenes anytime soon unless there's a massive fallout between Lena and her which seems to be highly unlikely. Lena×Ian×Ivy might be possible though
Don’t see why there wouldn’t be Ian-ivy, especially on Lena friendship only path.

Reactions: GaRbS

cognu

Aug 24, 2017
I mean, Ian-Ivy might be a hard-ship in this game due to them being so different at the start. We'll get some of this for sure just because it can go in two (And IMO really interesting ones) ways:
- Ian delving into Ivy's circle and life style. Kind of a corruption path for Ian, if it's possible, sharing, switching, but at the end of the night sleeping together
- Ivy and Ian falling hard for each other, like Jessica could for Dave or Ashley in GGGB. A proper romance with the wild and unreachable hot girl.

It's stated by Lena that Ivy's usually match with personalities alikes to hers, that's Jeremy, but it's clearly stated in the first chapter that she might be open for a relationship with right guy if eventually appears.

But i agree, this relationship is far from starting so, it might need a catalyst in the scenario in which Ian is only Lena's Friends.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dogedoge

Mrsubtle

May 8, 2018
So many black and white speculations, aren't you guys overthinking it? Lena seems open minded enough regarding Holly, Ivy and Louise. Ivy definitely wants to Play. Louise is at best or at worst the most difficult one. And Holly is mostly in-experienced but with proper encouragement very willing, perhaps even the hunger to even Dominate. Though she might trial run as a subbie first.

As for the females in the other social circle(s) in a way far less known or at least haven't displayed any real kinks (regarding interests) outside of Emma.
Even Cindy though mostly stuck up and spoiled is rather playful, or at least always looking for an activity. Though I did expect her to younger than 25!? (more like 20/22) Unless I was mistaken. Seeing most of the guys are in the final stretch of their studies or already working.
Well better phrased is that Cindy still prefers to go clubbing.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
You can't pay the rent to Perry so you "offer" someone up, now that can lead to some interesting scenarios :p
It's not gonna happen, but I can plausibly see Perry having a surprisingly twisted dark side, as a sexually frustrated incel power-trip. Topping from the bottom in some seriously messed-up ways. After ordering Ian to get the Crisco: "A-a-alright, now .Stick the whole fucking fu-fu-fist up my ass. G-g-good girl, Lena (or more likely, Holly). G-g-gooood girl."

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
So many black and white speculations, aren't you guys overthinking it? Lena seems open minded enough regarding Holly, Ivy and Louise. Ivy definitely wants to Play. Louise is at best or at worst the most difficult one. And Holly is mostly in-experienced but with proper encouragement very willing, perhaps even the hunger to even Dominate. Though she might trial run as a subbie first.
Well, it's a discussion forum you know. What'd be the point if we didn't overspeculate now and then? ;)
Louise is already an option and Holly is pretty clearly going to be one. If we don't start seeing some options for Lena to directly flirt or proposition Ivy in some way within the next couple of chapters I don't think they're going to have more than a fling.
I think this whole thing with Billy is going to reveal what direction Ivy is heading.
Even Cindy though mostly stuck up and spoiled is rather playful, or at least always looking for an activity. Though I did expect her to younger than 25!? (more like 20/22) Unless I was mistaken. Seeing most of the guys are in the final stretch of their studies or already working.
Well better phrased is that Cindy still prefers to go clubbing.
I think it's more fair to say that Cindy wants to do something. The problem with her and Wade is that they have no capacity for compromise and refuse to see each other's perspective. Ian literally has to coach them for them to make something of an effort.

Cindy feels she has a wasteful life and the way she expresses her need to do somwthing with ends up being the seek of nightly thrills.
I'm hoping Ian's relationship with her can develop in one of two ways: Either he indulges her want for a flashy lifestyle or he gets her to realise that she's not actually getting anywhere by floundering.
There are some signs hinting at both. Ian has to encourage her interests in order to get really close in the first place, but with high knowledge he also has a few options of pointing out where she's skipping the fence and being immature.

Mrsubtle

May 8, 2018
Well, it's a discussion forum you know. What'd be the point if we didn't overspeculate now and then? ;)
Louise is already an option and Holly is pretty clearly going to be one. If we don't start seeing some options for Lena to directly flirt or proposition Ivy in some way within the next couple of chapters I don't think they're going to have more than a fling.
I think this whole thing with Billy is going to reveal what direction Ivy is heading.

I think it's more fair to say that Cindy wants to do something. The problem with her and Wade is that they have no capacity for compromise and refuse to see each other's perspective. Ian literally has to coach them for them to make something of an effort.

Cindy feels she has a wasteful life and the way she expresses her need to do somwthing with ends up being the seek of nightly thrills.
I'm hoping Ian's relationship with her can develop in one of two ways: Either he indulges her want for a flashy lifestyle or he gets her to realise that she's not actually getting anywhere by floundering.
There are some signs hinting at both. Ian has to encourage her interests in order to get really close in the first place, but with high knowledge he also has a few options of pointing out where she's skipping the fence and being immature.
Suppose there is that, but speculation in heavy contrasts feel usually a bit to extreme. So I usually try to find nuanced possibilities.
And ofc breach of trust and or loyalty/Exclusivity could generate drama. Wade is already mostly resigned from the Nightlife and may wants to normalize as much as possible and maybe spend less money on socializing. So its kinda weird that Cindy still wants to party at that Age, which in my opinion would work better if she's younger. Lena,Ivy and Alison already seem more in the same age range of the guys. Emma might be a year or 2/3 younger. Holly also seems very young still, and was probably very lucky with the success of her Book.

Ian with Cindy seems the most Compromising route for Ian, and Lena seems to have that with Either Axel, Robert and Mike.
Or at least the Cindy route would be most damaging regarding his buddies. Ian messing with multiple woman may not end well at the ending I suspect. As for Lena I don't see much going wrong with her Lady friends with maybe outside of Louise, seeing she's possible at odds with Ivy (Unless there will be a route that they all do get to be friendly with each other)

GGGB MC was mostly fine with almost any route she took, sure lots of alternatives where she ended up. But it never felt she ended on top or a sense of control on most routes. Usually at best a mid range in life position. One the reasons I'd like to see Lena take a Dominatrix route. But haven't gotten the impression yet that actually will be possible.

Anyways Eva has allot of work regardless on what content ORS will have. And in some ways she does take some different approaches which is really impressive. Seeing some other create keep hitting the same story like beats. In all their games.
okay there are moments she hits similar beats as GGGB, just doesn't happen as often. its almost more like a signature style.

Reactions: Tulrek

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
So its kinda weird that Cindy still wants to party at that Age, which in my opinion would work better if she's younger. Lena,Ivy and Alison already seem more in the same age range of the guys. Emma might be a year or 2/3 younger. Holly also seems very young still, and was probably very lucky with the success of her Book.
You have played the game right? I'm not spoiling anything to you?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

qwertycoltan

Jun 2, 2018
I know it probably isn't likely, but I would really like it if there were more characters added, both male and female love interests, I wouldn't even mind if some of them were just one off night stands that appear in only one chapter. I especially want more options for Lena because even after all these updates I still find the male options lacking, all of them are eithers losers or assholes. while Ian seems to get a much more interesting options.

I would also really like if Evakiss added a male or female Asian love interest preferably both( I guess there's Wen but he's more of a side character and not really that interesting)

Mrsubtle

May 8, 2018
You have played the game right? I'm not spoiling anything to you?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I did pick up that to some degree, Cause I do hate the dialogue system/mechanic Ren'py Provides in a way.
Mostly it tests my patience, Yes I do have a strong weakness for Dialogue especially if its good dialogue. But Ren'py really grinds my gears. If it were possible to do more classic point and click style I could enjoy that way better.

So with games like these I look at Premise and archetypes, so from time to time I do miss nitty like details.

• Angry
Reactions: MyUserName1234

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Anyone know is there more content in the final releases compared to the Alpha and Beta releases like there was in GGGB? Just wondering whether or not to check out the final release or just wait for the next update.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Anyone know is there more content in the final releases compared to the Alpha and Beta releases like there was in GGGB? Just wondering whether or not to check out the final release or just wait for the next update.
There's supposed to be a brief extra sex scene, I think. Or an addition to an existing one.

You'll need to replay the chapter anyway though, since Alpha and Beta build saves aren't entirely stable. It's recommended to only use saves from the Final builds.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes