BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Anyone know is there more content in the final releases compared to the Alpha and Beta releases like there was in GGGB? Just wondering whether or not to check out the final release or just wait for the next update.
This time there will be at least one new scene.

Reactions: KDXvd and JKH18

Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
Thanks for the input. I still find it likely that we'll see some different sides of Jeremy in the upcoming episodes...
Sure. I'd bet on that.

Do you have any thoughts on the implications of Jeremy's and Ivy's presence in the final scene with Ian and Cindy? The consequences for Ian are obviously tied to whether they decide to tell anyone else about it or not, and surely Eva Kiss has some reasons for putting those two specifically in that scene. Of course, it could just be the fact that she needed someone to show up and also wanted to establish that Jeremy and Ivy were hanging out together. But it might also have some crucial impact on the upcoming episode. Ivy telling Lena about it wouldn't be a surprise, but it will be interesting to see Jeremy's reaction, especially considering his strict "drawing the line at someone's girlfriend" policy.
Well more or less same as you:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yzazy

Jul 19, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Judging from the dialogue:
IVY:"Ha ha ha, are you sure?"
JEREMY:"I'm telling you, I'm--"

It could just be something mundane like they Jeremy spotted the drama and went after Ian. The next chapter could very well start with Ivy and Jeremy running into Ian + whoever hes with at the end. As for why she's in the gogo outfit, simple: work. If you run into Jessica she says that she's there with a friend and we know that she's friends with Ivy so it makes sense for her to be there, even though Ian doesn't spot her earlier. Jeremy and Ivy see whats going on and go after Ian in a bit of a hurry, Ivy doesn't bother getting changed, can't find them immediately and because they are fucking the chapter goes on long enough for them to get found, rather than cutting short before Ivy + Jeremy enters the scene.

or you know, they were going into the alley for sexytimes.. I've probably overthought this.

Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
I bet Jeremy, being who he is, in the Ian vs. Cindy ending, is going to say something like "Duuuuude, cool, you bang Cindy, can i fuck her too?"
I kinda doubt it, this chapter made it clear that he really draws the line at girlfriends, not only for his speech about it at the club, that can be only pretty words, but because if Ian says he's falling for Lena then Jeremy will refuse getting a blowjob from her during the dare game. So I don't think he's gonna be that cool about it, but who knows...

Last edited:

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Yeah even tho Jeremy is a prick i think he is not going to be cool about it
he would be like: Ian dude, that is some serious backstabbing man, not cool man, not cool at all..., there is some lines that you do not cross you know... and Ian is like :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: dogedoge

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I kinda doubt it, this chapter made it clear that he really draws the line at girlfriends not only for his speech about it at the club, that can be only pretty words, but because if Ian says he's falling for Lena then Jeremy will refuse getting a blowjob from her during the dare game. So I don't think he's gonna be that cool about it, but who knows...
I read in another post that Lena can demand to do the blowjob anyway to which Jeremy will give in, suggesting that his protests might only be skin-deep, as he doesn't stand his ground on the issue. Can he refuse her outright?

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
I read in another post that Lena can demand to do the blowjob anyway to which Jeremy will give in, suggesting that his protests might only be skin-deep, as he doesn't stand his ground on the issue. Can he refuse her outright?
No, if Lena insists on it, he lets her do it.

Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
Yeah, if Lena insists and convince him saying it's just a game (and Ivy adding that he's making Lena lose money) he'll give in. But I don't know if I'd call that skin-deep commitment, c'mon what red-blooded (and also quite drunk) man would refuse TWICE a bj from a girl like Lena that's saying there's nothing wrong with it? If anything it will just reassure him in his opinion that Lena is not relationship material...

EDIT: Also, and this is just meta-gaming, it's about player's choice. At some point if the player says, twice, he wants to see a scene... who's a NPC to deny us? Lol.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Yeah, if Lena insists and convince him saying it's just a game (and Ivy adding that he's making Lena lose money) he'll give in. But I don't know if I'd call that skin-deep commitment, c'mon what red-blooded (and also quite drunk) man would refuse TWICE a bj from a girl like Lena that's saying there's nothing wrong with it? If anything it will just reassure him in his opinion that Lena is not relationship material...[/spoiler]
Oh, you don't have to defend him. :ROFLMAO:
I'm not faulting him for it, Lena's a grown woman too after all. It's just a detail to keep in mind that indicates that he might be persuaded to keep Ian/Cindy to himself.

Reactions: Princess Groundhog

Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
It's just a detail to keep in mind that indicates that he might be persuaded to keep Ian/Cindy to himself.
Well, maybe but you also have to consider that if that happens (Jeremy refuses the bj because Ian is in love but Lena insists) he will try to come clean with Ian, saying "I'm telling you because I want you to hear it first from me..", but then is interrupted. So kind of hard to "blackmail" with that a person that was gonna confess about it, or even convincing him about being better to keep quiet when that wasn't his first instinct. But, yeah, who knows...

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Well, maybe but you also have to consider that if that happens (Jeremy refuses the bj because Ian is in love but Lena insists) he will try to come clean with Ian, saying "I'm telling you because I want you to hear it first from me..", but then is interrupted. So kind of hard to "blackmail" with that a person that was gonna confess about it, or even convincing him about being better to keep quiet when that wasn't his first instinct. But, yeah, who knows...
No you're right, I didn't actually know of that followup detail, but I'm not really talking about blackmail but just that Jeremy might be a person that can be talked into doing (or not doing) certain things, even in spite of his own opinions, we'll just have to see if the story reinforces this trait.. For sure, drunkenly accepting a blowjob is very different from keeping quiet about a friend cheating, still, I feel it's an option that shouldn't be entirely dismissed, that Jeremy might be willing to no reveal Ian/Cindy under the right circumstances.

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
I don't know about blackmail. I'm hoping this situation actually could result in a Lena/Jeremy romance path. Sure it starts anything but romantic, but if Jeremy has Ian tell him he's in love with Lena and then refuses Lena's blowjob because of that (regardless of whether she insists on it or not), but then catches Ian balls deep in Cindy, I think that could lead to a huge falling out between them.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes