Jun 15, 2017
I must say after playing around with the last chapter and experimenting different routes, I'm very displeased
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Other than that, I think this chapter was amazing (still haven't explored everything though)
Sorry for the long post.

Big Zeta

Sep 3, 2018
Welcome!

By the way, does anyone know of any other games that really offer this, combined with good writing and production values that don't feel super cheap?

I'm very new to the Western VN scene. They never really interested me at all until I tried GGGB a couple months ago, and since then I've found a handful of good ones. But still the vast majority I try are not at a level of quality that I can get into, and honestly none of the good ones really have a big level of freedom aside from GGGB and ORS.
I'd suggest Hornstown, it's my personal favorite, not only there are multiple storylines and events and so even more choice, but also character customization plus it's hosted on it's own website if you don't wanna download and would rather play online.

Reactions: forthewins

Big Zeta

Sep 3, 2018
I must say after playing around with the last chapter and experimenting different routes, I'm very displeased
Well, neither my Lena ever dated Robert, nor my Ian was interested in Lena so the two guys won't have ever anything to fight over.. By the way, Rob looks so much more badass, I don't feel frustrated if he beat that beardless chap..

Big Zeta

Sep 3, 2018
On the topic of being in relationships, I wonder if the story's going to have a "conglomeration point," for Ian and Lena, or each on their own, where they have to decide if they want to "settle down" for a specific character or not, or if it's going to be a question presented on some of each individual route, like with Robert.

As much as there's a mood for poly around this here forum, I can't imagine all characters would be cool with that sort of thing.

Besides Lena/Ian I also feel like Ian/Alison is getting close to such a point.
I always wanted one of the routes to have an option for establishing a formal relationship early in the story. Like Doug in GGGB but for real.
You should realize, if they settle down the game will be over.. What will be there left - cheat on each other? Sure, but I guess that won't be as interesting for most players as hunting for the One or just messing around casually without strings and obligations..

Big Zeta

Sep 3, 2018
If I have 1 criticism for this game is the fact that Lena has very few diversity between her LIs which means that my Lena almost always ends up with Ian or Holly (Robert and Axel are dicks and Louise is too much drama/jealousy for my liking).

Comparing to Lena, Ian just has too much diversity in his Lis choices (not that I am complaining :devilish::sneaky:) and that makes it really hard to choose between:

Big Titty Allison, Cartoon Abella Danger aka Emma (Sorry Perry but after getting her scenes for the first time, I know you cant handle her) Blonde Bombshell Cindy (Sorry Wade, but you cant just take a girl like that for granted), Cute Nerd Holly, Fit Black Cherry and of course Goddess Lena :sneaky:(And Crazy MILF Minerva )

Congrats to the Dev for this masterpiece :cool:
You should realize, if they settle down the game will be over..
Seconded. Last time I played a few months ago, my Lena stayed single as fuck till the end.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
You should realize, if they settle down the game will be over.. What will be there left - cheat on each other? Sure, but I guess that won't be as interesting for most players as hunting for the One or just messing around casually without strings and obligations..
Should i realise that?

Eh, my writing mantra is that the only limit is your imagination. The game's got two protagonists so it'd only "be over" if they were to get together and agree to not sleep around, or both of them settled down independently, which wasn't what I was asking for. There's still the story of their professional lives as well, even if.

Reactions: qwertycoltan
May 2, 2020
Should i realise that?

Eh, my writing mantra is that the only limit is your imagination. The game's got two protagonists so it'd only "be over" if they were to get together and agree to not sleep around, or both of them settled down independently, which wasn't what I was asking for. There's still the story of their professional lives as well, even if.
eh to each their own but letting Lena and Ian hook up feels like sucking my own dick.

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
;)
On the topic of being in relationships, I wonder if the story's going to have a "conglomeration point," for Ian and Lena, or each on their own, where they have to decide if they want to "settle down" for a specific character or not, or if it's going to be a question presented on some of each individual route, like with Robert.

As much as there's a mood for poly around this here forum, I can't imagine all characters would be cool with that sort of thing.

Besides Lena/Ian I also feel like Ian/Alison is getting close to such a point.
I always wanted one of the routes to have an option for establishing a formal relationship early in the story. Like Doug in GGGB but for real.
I think that will be when the time skip happens. Both Ian and Lena will have to commit to a relationship and the skip will bring us ~1 year into that relationship. Ian would be with Lena, Holly, Alison or Cindy and Lena would be with Ian, Robert, Louise or Axel. Then we see where this relationship moved to, depending on the other MCs choice. Like Lena/Robert cheating with Ian if he isn't with Holly, or Ian/Holly hanging out regularliy together with Lena, if she is not with Axel.
As for poly relationships I think people are overly exited about it. It's coming from Holly who is so much into Ian while most of her interactions are actually with Lena. She is the only character having such a deep relationship with both MCs and each of the 3 likes the other 2. So a thruple is an obvious end point to them. But I am not so sure EvaKiss will go into fully poly relationships. They sure sounf complicated. It might just be a 2+1 scenario (like Ian cheating on Holly with Lena and then getting Holly to agree to a threesome. You know, like Axel did to Lena :devilish:)

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Well, I'm going with everything for the Ian x Lena or Ian x Cindy, there are no more options for the two of them, the rest is closed to other saves or to the gallery.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I think that will be when the time skip happens.
There's the time skip claim again, do you know where it's originated from?
Both Ian and Lena will have to commit to a relationship and the skip will bring us ~1 year into that relationship.
I have a hard time imagining that the story will force us to establish a relationship. Especially since we don't even have to have sex with anyone if we choose not to.
Ian would be with Lena, Holly, Alison or Cindy
Lena would be with Ian, Robert, Louise or Axel.
Lol, I would be severely disappointed if Lena/Holly can't happen before such a point.

Reactions: Princess Groundhog
Jun 15, 2017
To what point Ian is faithfull on your path ?
What did he said to Jeremy about his relationship with her ? What did you said to Holly in the parrk about seeing someone or not ?
In this playthrough, my Ian told Jeremy that he's falling for Lena (and he replied that she's not girlfriend material because girls like her aren't looking for a boyfriend) and he told Holly that he likes someone

Reactions: Tulrek

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
There's the time skip claim again, do you know where it's originated from?
EvaKiss. As far as I remember (Patreon is apparently not searchable) about a year ago she wrote someting like 'there will likely be a time skip halfway into the game, about a year long'.
EDIT: I actually found it. It was in her Q&A from Sept.16.

I have a hard time imagining that the story will force us to establish a relationship.
Yes. No commitment will of course be an option. I meant you have to decide for one person (or none).

Lol, I would be severely disappointed if Lena/Holly can't happen before such a point.
Me too. But for now Holly was completely uninterested into Lena, endlessly fawning over Ian. Maybe that will change if Ian stopped after kissing her

Last edited:

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
I read in another post that Lena can demand to do the blowjob anyway to which Jeremy will give in, suggesting that his protests might only be skin-deep, as he doesn't stand his ground on the issue. Can he refuse her outright?
Nope. I also got a playthrough where he didn't object at all and could've sworn I'd selected the "Falling for her" heart option beforehand in the Ian/Jeremy chapter 7 convo, so Jeremy's relationship stats with Ian likely also come into play. Ian/Jeremy were still on good terms in that playthrough, but a few selections along the way left them at a lower friendship level.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes