BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Me too. But for now Holly was completely uninterested into Lena, endlessly fawning over Ian. Maybe that will change if Ian stopped after kissing her
Or never showed her any interest at all.

It'd be frustrating as hell to have a playthrough where, after having the option of masturbating to thoughts of her twice and Lena even mentioning becoming fond of her in ch. 7, only for a year to pass with... nothing? No resolution whatsoever?

I hate long time skips just in general, it always messes stories up, but that'd be extra weird to me.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
I must say after playing around with the last chapter and experimenting different routes, I'm very displeased
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Other than that, I think this chapter was amazing (still haven't explored everything though)
Sorry for the long post.

Agree. The only option in this situation seems to be a Lena with a very sketchy set of morals, lacking self awareness and a cowtowing Ian. I didn't play this route, but that comes off badly. While I was hoping for a certain sex scene, I now hope this is the scene that's changed and/or added to with different options.

scor099

Aug 6, 2018
if Ian and Jeremy have a bad relationship Jeremy doesn't stop Lena even if Ian told him that he really likes Lena, i mean why would he? they're not bros.

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
In this playthrough, my Ian told Jeremy that he's falling for Lena (and he replied that she's not girlfriend material because girls like her aren't looking for a boyfriend) and he told Holly that he likes someone
Ok I got the same result with Ian more mild in his statements about my relation with Lena to Jeremy and Holly.

I wanted to do a play through like yours to check the outcome.
Is that so, I agree with you, Lena should be the one apologizing to the situation at least a bit more than Ian.
Ian can still apologize to have fight but not be the only one in that case.

Maybe EvaKiss could add a variant in futures update ?

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Context matters. Lena has already almost lost her job in the restaurant because of the very similar Axel-Robert drama. If the 2 angry idiots don't care about her feelings and continue fighting in her workplace, potentially ruining her chances with another job, why should she apologize for anything? She hates self-serving pricks who only care about stroking their masculine ego. Ian doesn't have to fight in this situation at all, nobody is in danger. Perry is just being a twat, and so is Robert. If Ian solves the conflict peacefully, Lena doesn't say a bad word to him. If the fight broke out, you have several opportunities to tap out. If you try to do so at least once, then Lena realizes that Ian was only defending himself, and apologizes. If you don't, and only care about humuliating Robert and trying to look badass, then it's natural that Lena gets pissed in this scenario. Also, you know that you can evade Robert's attacks and not go into offensive yourself? That's true defense, and Lena acknowledges that.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
if Ian and Jeremy have a bad relationship Jeremy doesn't stop Lena even if Ian told him that he really likes Lena, i mean why would he? they're not bros.
They can still be bros in this situation and still have friendship (that smiley face). A few arguably innocuous decisions can bring it down low enough so that you're still friends but where Jeremy DGAF about any friend codes.

Stretta

Nov 21, 2018
Anyone else feel like Ian's side is a lot more engaging than Lena's? With Ian most of the characters feel like they're actually a part of his life with stories and personalities of their own. With Lena they're really shallow and come across like they're just there to fuck her. If you don't want to fuck them they practically stop existing.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Anyone else feel like Ian's side is a lot more engaging than Lena's? With Ian most of the characters feel like they're actually a part of his life with stories and personalities of their own. With Lena they're really shallow and come across like they're just there to fuck her. If you don't want to fuck them they practically stop existing.
I don't think it's more engaging because of a difference in quality. At least it's not the main issue I see.

There are some elements I dislike in that regard when it comes to Lena, but those are all minor points that I feel come together into an unfortunate trend of having to pick to be more promiscous without anything really replacing it, if you don't like any of the options, or the circumstances surrounding them.

The larger problem I see for Lena is her "potential social life" or what you might call it:

At the beginning of the story Ian has a large friendship group: Jeremy, Perry, Wade, Emma, Cindy and Alison, and he can date Lena and Holly if you choose to do so. He can also engage in sexual activity with a number of the women in his social circle and one who's a friend of Alison

At the beginning of the story Lena has two friends, Louise and Ivy. Two friends who quite literally despise each other. She also has a roommate who will only make sporatic apperances unless you act lustful around him. Lena can make a friend out of Holly, and Ian sort of defaults to a casual acquaintance if you don't let them date. Lena can engage in various activities with Robert if you choose to do so. She can similarly engage like that with Mike. If you choose not to they will not have a presence in her life.

I see this as the reason why I feel Lena's story feels "emptier" or "less nuanced" or whatever other descriptor you think fits like that, at least if you choose for her not to pick all sexual options.
Regardless of Ian's sexual activites he will not be locked out of many additional scenes, as a lot of his sexual activity comes as a result of social activities that will take place regardless.
Lena doesn't have a friendship group that supports her story to the same degree. She has Louise at home and Ivy when she's out. There are no friendship dynamics unless you befriend Holly and encourage her to pole dance, thus adding her to a bunch of Ivy scenes.

Last edited:

Tierra_Azul

Aug 28, 2017
It's never late to introduce new characters and keep the thrill going and alive or the storyline will soon be exhausted. What I hate about sitcom-type games is the very limited set of characters, unlike real life where you can meet new ppl all the time.
In a nonlinear heavily choice and story based game like ORS, introducing too many characters will cause problems for the dev. There are too many variables, too many outcomes, it will be a nightmare to try and keep everything together. I think EvaKiss has more than enough with the characters already presented. In GGGB, which had only one protagonist the game took a downturn and became a fuck fest once the cast got too big. I think we have around the same amount of characters in ORS as we did endgame in GGGB, and we're not even halfway. Aslo, ff ORS continues to add characters, we will start getting update after update where only select few would get storylines, leading to paterons leaving the project, because their favourites are ignored etc. I know I wouldn't bother to pay if we got updates with example only Stan, Jeremy and Ed content.

If I have 1 criticism for this game is the fact that Lena has very few diversity between her LIs which means that my Lena almost always ends up with Ian or Holly (Robert and Axel are dicks and Louise is too much drama/jealousy for my liking).
While there certainly is diversity(from Stan to Axel), I agree Lena get's the bad end of the stick when it comes to potential male LI's. Ian has basicly eight beautiful ladies to go for. A Lena, who does not pursue a lesbian relationship is almost screwed. At least if you're as shallow as me, only Mike and Axel are good enough for Lena in the looks department. With Mike yet to develop anything close to a personality, and Axel being the obvious antagonist, that really only leaves Ian, and he's our second protagonist. I guess Robert isn't bad looking, but his personality quickly eliminates him.

Last edited:
Reactions: scor099

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Updated tier structure

If you're a patron you can access the opinion poll .

So, it's time to talk about the tier re-structuring I mentioned in my last post. As I said, I'm going to change the currency I'm operating with from USD to EUR, and if everything functions as Patreon states, this should update the tier price accordingly.

I'll also be tweaking the existing tiers and adding two new ones.

The tier structure will be as follows (every tier contains the benefits of the previous one):

• 2€: Access to Patreon only feed, polls and GGGB v1.2
  • 5€: Access to ORS during the final release of each chapter and sneak peeks
  • 10€: Access to ORS beta releases
  • 20€: Access to ORS Alpha releases
  • 30€: Access to WIP and behind the scenes look at the development of new chapters (spoiler warning!)
  • 50€: Custom Discord Role and name on the credits of the current game
  • 150€: You get to appear in ORS as a background NPC! This tier will be limited to 4 people to begin with.
All tiers grant Discord rewards. Members of the (now vintage) Inner Circle can keep their subscription active and will recieve the benefits from the 50€ tier at their current subscription fee. I'm planning to update the tiers next week, after the release of ORS Chapter 7 final.

So, as you can see, not a big change, but I think the rewards are clearer and better structured this way. You can get access to mostly everything with 5€, having anticipated access to updates up to 20€ and above that options for those who just want to give a bit extra.

The 150€ tier is a bit of an experiment, but I've noticed I should add a few background NPCs in certain scenes and some people have asked me to draw them in-game in the past. So, if you're interested in that, message me and let me know!

Thank you for your continued support guys, thanks to you the game keep growing and getting better. I hope we can keep this going!

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes