BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I think it depends what the poly relationship entails. It would be a stretch to imagine Holly going from nearly virginal ignorance to bagging two quite desirable individuals of opposite sexes. She has not been in a 'proper' relationship until now. Going from being single to handling two people's egos, desires and needs in a relationship is a jump I don't think she is ready for.
I think this a fair assessment, it's at least a relationship dynamic the story would need proper time to really build up to.
I definitely think Holly is bi but she has not had that realization yet.
This however I feel very differently to. She's already talked openly about a girl she was in love with. Evakiss uses that vague language I really dislike "something weird between friendship and love" but it's the same language the character of Eva used in GGGB.
I know Holly hasn't stated "I'm bi," but I don't think the inclusion of her romantic interest in a woman previously was added just because. I think it's there to reinforce the notion that Holly is, or will be, an option for Lena too. Evakiss in general seems to prefer not to define the sexuality of her bisexual female characters too directly, it seems to me that she likes "love is what matters"-sexuality.
She seems more into Ian than Lena at the moment. Her blushing could also be read as not being comfortable receiving praise (esp. in something she may consider superfluous).
Her liking Ian is pretty evident! ;)
I think Holly is very specifically shown to be quite taken with Lena's attention. Maybe it's not clearly sexual or romantic in nature, but I think Holly will state eventually, assuming that her and Lena become a couple, that she's felt something for a while, even if she didn't recognise it as a crush or as love at the time.

scor099

Aug 6, 2018
I don't think that's out of the question.

I've noted before that on the Ivy/Jeremy/Louise route, depending on your choices there's another chance for Louise and Jeremy to break up seemingly. I get the sense that the story is tying together a few branches here and there, maybe to make future content less variable?
There's another chance for Louise and Jeremy to break up? :unsure:

Aug 17, 2020
Speaking about threesomes: I wonder with whom Lena will have ones. I bet in future chapters we will see Lena+Jeremy+Billy or even a foursome Lena+Jeremy+Billy+Ivy. I hope we will see a continuation of Lena+Holly+Ivy. That kissing scene was really hot!
Lena+Ian+Holly is predestined.

Reactions: Princess Groundhog

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
There's another chance for Louise and Jeremy to break up? :unsure:
If you get the bottlegame to the point where Ivy gives Jeremy a BJ Louise will flip and hurl and Lena will take her home, at least that was what I got.

The dialogue doesn't say "we've broken up now" but I think that's the indicated result. :sneaky:
Speaking about threesomes: I wonder with whom Lena will have ones. I bet in future chapters we will see Lena+Jeremy+Billy or even a foursome Lena+Jeremy+Billy+Ivy. I hope we will see a continuation of Lena+Holly+Ivy. That kissing scene was really hot!
Lena+Ian+Holly is predestined.
I think Ian+Lena+Emma is a possibility with Emma's increasing presence in Lena's life.

Last edited:

yiyoiyi

Nov 24, 2017
Holly is not a threesome-type of girl. That would be so out of character, I cringe to even think about it.
Then you are not playing this right. She already made advances to both parties

I mean Am I the only one that already had Holly Kiss Lena? because everyone is talking about how her language hints that she is bi and I'm here like "She made out with Lena and had sex with Ian of course she's BI and playing both at the same time"

Last edited:

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
I think it depends what the poly relationship entails. It would be a stretch to imagine Holly going from nearly virginal ignorance to bagging two quite desirable individuals of opposite sexes. She has not been in a 'proper' relationship until now. Going from being single to handling two people's egos, desires and needs in a relationship is a jump I don't think she is ready for. I definitely think Holly is bi but she has not had that realization yet. She seems more into Ian than Lena at the moment. Her blushing could also be read as not being comfortable receiving praise (esp. in something she may consider superfluous). The groundwork for a 'throuple girl' Holly is being laid and as of now she does not look comfortable enough to handle one person in a relationship, let alone two.
That's all definitely true, but a polyship is also not a threesome. It's not about sex (or not all about sex), but connection and feelings and mutual love. I feel like that's already apparent in the story and it's building to that.

Cazzo_duro

Jun 30, 2017
Eva Kiss has just changed the currency for Patreon supporters from USD to EUR. This means that patreons from non-Euro countries will now have to pay more for the same level, because Euro is stronger than US dollar. Moreover, Americans will also have to pay conversion fee that they didn't pay before. Cunning move by Eva Kiss to siphon more money from most of her patreons, by pretending that little changed.

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
This however I feel very differently to. She's already talked openly about a girl she was in love with. Evakiss uses that vague language I really dislike "something weird between friendship and love" but it's the same language the character of Eva used in GGGB.
I know Holly hasn't stated "I'm bi," but I don't think the inclusion of her romantic interest in a woman previously was added just because. I think it's there to reinforce the notion that Holly is, or will be, an option for Lena too. Evakiss in general seems to prefer not to define the sexuality of her bisexual female characters too directly, it seems to me that she likes "love is what matters"-sexuality.
I mean no disrespect to Eva when I say this but she does only write bisexual female characters- or at the very least women who don't mind the 'company' of another woman in bed. It might be her preference or a product of the fact that she plies her trade in the adult games industry. Either way, Holly being completely straight is out of question.

I get where you are coming from with the "something weird between friendship and love" but I feel that it fits Holly. Holly does not seem like the person to be too hung up on a sexual identity. She has not pursued a relationship as most of us do. But society has made her feel unfulfilled, incomplete without love despite all her achievements. She has only recently started voicing her desires. I don't quite recall where she used it in GGGB but it would also kind of fit Ashley's mentality.

Holly's interest in Ian seems much more in the open than her interest in Lena (who am I kidding? Holly and Ian have had sex. Doesn't get more open than that). She has known Ian longer and nursed her crush on him for longer. Any feeling she may have for Lena will take time to manifest unless Lena takes things into her own hands. Even Lena's interest in women has not been clearly worded out. IIRC other than Ivy's revelation that they had 'experimented' when they were younger and any threesomes she had with Axel, no other mention has been made of Lena's canonical experience with women ( I am excluding Louise since she is not a part of Lena's backstory). Has she been in a relationship with a woman prior to this? First time for everything, I guess.

That's all definitely true, but a polyship is also not a threesome. It's not about sex (or not all about sex), but connection and feelings and mutual love. I feel like that's already apparent in the story and it's building to that.
That is why I did not say a threesome. The decision Holly will have to make is whether she is willing to share Ian/Lena. And you can have connections, feelings and mutual love while also having to deal with egos, desires and needs, right? I feel, and this is of course just my opinion, that this relationship would feel more natural for a Holly with a little more experience under her belt. Lena looks to be in no hurry to put labels on her relationship with Ian but somehow I expect Holly to be more demanding of girlfriend status. In that case, will she view Lena as making moves on her man , resign herself to losing Ian to Lena or propose a throuple as means to keep Ian and eventually have a romance with Lena bloom as well? Only Eva can tell.

Last edited:

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
I mean no disrespect to Eva when I say this but she does only write bisexual female characters- or at the very least women who don't mind the 'company' of another woman in bed. It might be her preference or a product of the fact that she plies her trade in the adult games industry. Either way, Holly being completely straight is out of question.
Yeah unfortunately all women being bi is just a sad myth... :cry:

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I get where you are coming from with the "something weird between friendship and love" but I feel that it fits Holly. Holly does not seem like the person to be too hung up on a sexual identity. She has not pursued a relationship as most of us do. But society has made her feel unfulfilled, incomplete without love despite all her achievements. She has only recently started voicing her desires. I don't quite recall where she used it in GGGB but it would also kind of fit Ashley's mentality.
Oh, I wasn't trying to say that it doesn't fit, just that I really dislike that particular way of wording it being repeated, personally. :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She has known Ian longer and nursed her crush on him for longer. Any feeling she may have for Lena will take time to manifest
There is no doubt to me that it needs a bit of buildup, but I don't necessarily think it's too far off from coming up. I think it depends on the concreteness of this time skip rumor and when specifically that would take place. I dearly hope the Lena/Holly ship can set sail before such a point.

D

Deleted member 3392963

Yeah unfortunately all women being bi is just a sad myth... :cry:
I don't think people believe this though... it seems a bit hyperbolic to call it a myth imo.

Main reason for lesbian content is that it may appeal to her and the artist, or team, or it's out of awareness or belief that it's primarily straight men that play these games, and straight men tend to have an appeal for lesbians.

Gay content could be done and made optional, but would cost time that she's likely not willing to spend to appeal to a smaller audience.

And again, it may not even appeal to her to begin with.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
For the time skip and whether it will happen, see Eva's response to BjqB489, 6 months ago:

Ah, finally a direct link, thank you kindly. Well, it's sufficiently vague that you can't tell if we're one chapter away from it or several, but she doesn't mention "a year" which seems to be most peoples time skip assumptions. Hopefully it's not a massive one if she's still set on it.

Reactions: KDXvd and spjuthok

Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
EvaKiss. As far as I remember (Patreon is apparently not searchable) about a year ago she wrote someting like 'there will likely be a time skip halfway into the game, about a year long'.
Yeah, she said that months ago, but who knows if it's still in her mind...

Anyway, I don't get what all the fuss is about. It's not like time skips are unheard of in others works of fiction (movies, books, TV series at almost every season to season gap...) and therefore an incredibly new and risky feature. And, at least to me, it seems it can serve a couple important narrative purposes:

First of all there are some developments that are hardly believable in a mere months gap: Ian just can't get buffed and learn a martial art in a few months, nor he can publish a novel and attain some degree of sucess, same for Lena's modelling or singing career. Also long-term relationships aren't solidified in the few weeks a couple chapters can cover. And of course things like pregnancy would be almost for sure out of the picture.

But beyond that it can also help re-focus the story if needed. Too many permutations of the MC and NPC statuses (relationship or otherwise) were one of the problems GGGB had, leading to updates that could only cover some of them, leaving others hanging for quite so time (some even to the epilogue and/or the DLCs). A time skip could trim some of that permutations if Eva considers it wise.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Anyway, I don't get what all the fuss is about.
Time skips always leads to the following questions:
Why didn't he do that sooner?
Why is this still an issue?
Why is this only coming up now?
Why is this revealed so suddenly?
How has this gone unresolved for so long?
- Among others.

The longer the time skip the more it rips the tapestry of the tale up at the seams. It is especially pronounced in video games where players get to make choices for the main character, especially if said chocies has an impact on the narrative. It is always frustrating to play through, at least if they are long and the time skipped is very substantial to past time skips.

The reason why GGGB could time skip was because it was generally in small increments where the assumption was "during this time normal week stuff happens" and it happened consistently throughout the story.
Skipping a whole year after having had a couple of weeks of narrative only for said narrative to pick up again out of the blue completely nukes the flow of time and character reactions.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes