BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
On second though, you're totally right. How Alison acts is definitely not who she is. I just remember something and decided to test it out. If you go with her to the bar to get the shots, she asks him again about the clothes she wears. If Ian says that clothes suit her, Alison admits that she wasn't sure about it and even says that she can't remember the last time she dressed like this. I guess constant search for attention and appreciation is how she deals with a breakup, but she definitely goes overboard with this. She says that she's not looking for relationship but I don't think it's really the case, that's why she prefers Ian. But when she acts like that, she only makes everything worse for both of them.
Fuck me, I ran out of likes for today. This is exactly it. She wants to feel free, she wants to feel desirable and validated, and she hopes that Ian will get a hint, was hoping since the moment she called him and asked him out. But she doesn't want to act needy or clingy, she wants to acts cool and decides to play around a bit. I think if both Ian and Jeremy suggested it, she would even agree for a threesome with them to feel even more validated and fun in her own eyes. But she doesn't suggest it herself because that's not who she is and it's not what she truly desires.

Last edited:
Reactions: msleomac

maxxxzimus

Aug 4, 2017
The worst of all in Lena's case is that she not only has to endure or tolerate Alex's insufferable and aggressive behavior, but also her own mother who doesn't seem to care what her daughter thinks.
I would say more. She's completely surrounded by assholes. On one hand, her mother is probably the worst person that she has in life, that's for sure. Her ex is a walking bomb, dangerous and ready to explode at any moment. Then we have a piece of shit named Robert who is trying to force a relationship with her by blackmail. And the last one is Ed who acts like a pervert with her, knowingly or not. It's not a big deal yet, but something tell me that things will get even more serious here. And don't forget about Ivy who seems to be a friend for now, but a friend like this could lead her to a dark path.
Lena's life is a minefield. Any choice she makes could lead to devastating consequences for her. Ian is her only safe harbor for now.

Last edited:

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Is lesbian planned ? I'm dying for a Lena x Ivy relationship, or louise x Lena
Don't forget Holly! It's the most obvious future lesbian relationship, so far.

......................................................................................................................................................................

Guys, I found few bugs, still from version 0.1 too. Maybe someone can report this to Eva:

It's Louise here, not Lena
Anmerkung 2020-04-29 031808.png

It's Denny here, not Ed
Anmerkung 2020-04-29 044610.png
Anmerkung 2020-04-29 044552.png

Lena was at Gym here, not at home with Louise
Anmerkung 2020-04-29 064622.png

It's Thursday here, not Tuesday
Anmerkung 2020-04-29 052208.png

Typos:
Anmerkung 2020-04-28 173131.png Anmerkung 2020-04-29 014429.png Anmerkung 2020-04-29 003137.png
Anmerkung 2020-04-29 024357.png

Last edited:

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
Also one strange thing, in GGGB i had no problem turning Ashley into a total slut, no feelings for her whatsoever but with Lena, fuck no, i care for her, she seems so nice and adorable, i just feel bad :(
I think part of it is that a lot of the "turning slut" parts in GGGB were framed as a GOOD thing. At the start of the game, Eric was really not presented as a very attractive or interesting boyfriend, and similarly the "good girl" Ashley route was presented as her being kind of bland and boring. Jack, who was the first part of turning Ashley "bad", was instead shown as glamorous and exciting.

Sure, there are darker elements later on such as with the gangsters and what not, but by in large the game never suggests that Ashley being more sexual and outgoing was a bad thing. There's a happy ending even with Jack, who is shown to be capable of being more caring than he initially appears.

In contrast, Lena doesn't have anyone good in her life right now. All of the men in her life are toxic and/or predatory. Ian is the only exception. The game clearly signals in the subtext and text that going along with any guy other than Ian is going to end badly, there's no glamour or excitement in it, just drama waiting to happen.

Baka!

Jul 25, 2017
I really have the feeling that Ian is more MC in the story than Lena and I don't like that at all, on the other hand the "date" between Ian and Lena is very uncomfortable and meaningless for the player, I mean, we really can't choose what Ian and Lena feel, they are necessarily attracted and it feels very awkward that the player cannot choose the feelings of Ian and Lena, I mean, if Ian raises the intelligence statistics at the beginning of the game his affection with Lena automatically rises, it is absurd in my opinion

kumnpo

Mar 6, 2020
I'd also like to make a point that Eva didnt go at it like the 1st chapter when we were forced to go through the same dialogue with Lena. We did got to go deeper into the plot/story more and judging by the comments, I take it we all enjoyed it better this way.

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
I really have the feeling that Ian is more MC in the story than Lena and I don't like that at all, on the other hand the "date" between Ian and Lena is very uncomfortable and meaningless for the player, I mean, we really can't choose what Ian and Lena feel, they are necessarily attracted and it feels very awkward that the player cannot choose the feelings of Ian and Lena, I mean, if Ian raises the intelligence statistics at the beginning of the game his affection with Lena automatically rises, it is absurd in my opinion
Yeah, sadly, for now Eva is forcing the players to make Ian and Lena partners, which is very unfortunate, in my opinion. What was great about GGGB is that the players could choose the course of Ashley's life any way they wanted to. Almost any choice was possible and made sense. But in ORS Eva Kiss tells the player, that Alison and the black girl for some unexplainable reason are not for Ian, since his dick doesn't work with them. I don't like it.
I really hope that since Eva Kiss is not a native speaker, she just forgot to add "s" at the end of "Our Red String". :D And the name refers to a favorable pair of red stings that both Lena and Ian are going to enjoy wearing. At least it would be funny.)
If the name is really about some unavoidable relationships between Lena and Ian where the player cannot do anyting to prevent it, the game is going to be a huge disappointment for me.

Last edited:

Brickman

May 26, 2017
I don't think you're aware of the complexity of what you're asking, being able to choose all the character feelings is impossible to write. Eva said these 2 chapters are as long as the first harry potter book, imagine needing to write all the possible feelings the MC can have in every interaction, it's madness. Instead you get the option to NOT CALL Lena when Ian is given the option, so if you decide to call her is obvious that it-s because Ian is interested in her. If you don't want him to be interested don't call her. Also depending on your choices in conversation with Lena during the date she can feel closer to Ian ending in a kiss or just being friendly plain and simple.
In any case I feel people are expecting some kind of GGGB stuff where you felt you could decide more about Ashley-s feelings, but she as a character and her interactions with others were a lot more plan and simple. And ORS seems to be taking it's time to set up stuff, being more of a slow burn type of game

Baka!

Jul 25, 2017
I mean, the game gives Ian the option to tell Jeremy how he feels towards Allison, however the game doesn't give Ian and Lena the option to decide how they feel about each other, that in my opinion is very lazy, I think that Ian x Lena relationship feels very forced and should have been developed in a better way

zebze

Aug 13, 2017
seems to be the one of the nicest games I recently played. thanks! I would expect more scene with Cindy thogh :)

Brickman

May 26, 2017
I mean, the game gives Ian the option to tell Jeremy how he feels towards Allison, however the game doesn't give Ian and Lena the option to decide how they feel about each other, that in my opinion is very lazy, I think that Ian x Lena relationship feels very forced and should have been developed in a better way
Dude, is you think you can categorise anything about this game as "lazy" I would love to see where do you derive your standards from. Maybe you're an incredible writer and game developer yourself or maybe it just doesn't appeal to you personally, but saying this is lazy is downright absurd, especially when compared to all the other game production that's being made in the adult industry (and I'd say outside of it, too)

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
Considering that we are talking about evakiss i would be very surprised if there is not at least a few lesbian romance options for lena, but it looks like lena will have too navigate a minefield of assholes too get there. i would like allison for ian but if its not possible then steal cindy, in a cindy focused playthrough you can almost feel the connection between those two.

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
Dude, is you think you can categorise anything about this game as "lazy" I would love to see where do you derive your standards from. Maybe you're an incredible writer and game developer yourself or maybe it just doesn't appeal to you personally, but saying this is lazy is downright absurd, especially when compared to all the other game production that's being made in the adult industry (and I'd say outside of it, too)
at this point i wonder, if because evakiss gets this exceptionally high (and deserved) praise, some people start to nit-pick at the game just because it goes against the general public opinion. i mean in the way people bragged about not having watched GoT when it was popular. it's kind of the same and not unusual

gmen20

Dec 28, 2019
His third strike is with Ivy when they meet her outside, if Ian introduce himself to her, Jeremy is like wow bro, chill out, i was gonna introduce you, relax...

well fuck you Jeremy, fucking asshole... :mad:
Funny thing is if you say nothing, he doesn't even introduce you. Ivy asks who Ian is first lol

To the people talking about the condoms, I didn't choose are the +lust decisions just to get cock blocked by some condoms :FacePalm:

The date scene plays differently based on your previous decisions in the game. You can definitely "choose" how it goes. In fact, you can even choose not to go on the date.

D

Deleted member 305956

Is lesbian planned ? I'm dying for a Lena x Ivy relationship, or louise x Lena
I will bang every girl i can as Lena hopefully there is a lot of Lesbian action in this game too.

Lena x Cindy is the end goal for me but like Ivy too.

Reactions: DDDIsReal

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
I did feel this way after playing Ch.1 but it was due to its structure and the fact that Lena's entire part was a glorified flashback. Her scenes with Ian were already fixed points in time so to speak because the player already witnessed those from Ian's perspective and thus Lena couldn't do anything but follow the script.
Ch.2, however, fixed this problem for me. Lena has a lot more agency because she doesn't have to follow Ian's footsteps. We can't choose what Ian and Lena feel because we are not in charge of feelings, they just happen. I know that from experience. What we CAN do, however, is choose whether or not we want to ACT on those feelings. Ian can choose whether or not to ask for Lena's Peoplesgram (well, Perry got him covered so he gets it either way), whether to text her or not, and Lena in her part can decide how to interact with Ian. Their date can either be romantic or just a friendly and slightly awkward encounter.
Yeah, sadly, for now Eva is forcing the players to make Ian and Lena partners, which is very unfortunate, in my opinion. What was great about GGGB is that the players could choose the course of Ashley's life any way they wanted to. Almost any choice was possible and made sense. But in ORS Eva Kiss tells the player, that Alison and the black girl for some unexplainable reason are not for Ian, since his dick doesn't work with them. I don't like it.
If the name is really about some unavoidable relationships between Lena and Ian where the player cannot do anyting to prevent it, the game is going to be a huge disappointment for me.
She's not "forcing", it's just character and story building. Sure, it might seem this way with Ian and Alison/Cherry but the first thing that makes him nervous and go soft is actually thoughts about Gillian and how long he was out of the game. It is a believable scenario. And as for Lena, well, let's just say that Robert is just a prick who can't satisfy a girl. Lena, however, can push through the awkwardness and suffer Robert's lame attempts at pleasuring her. In the morning, if she decides to blow him, she admits to herself that she actually feels horny and enjoys sucking him off and wouldn't mind proper sex if the idiot just brought a rubber with him if he indeed wanted to score. I think in the beginning of the next update, Ian will get his chance to relax as well and cum with either of the girls, be it from a morning blowjob or a quickie.
And I'm sorry about your disappointment but I told you so the moment Ch.1 was released, that this game is going to be different from GGGB, and warned you against expecting the same game twice. Better stop comparing it to GGGB already, and just enjoy it as something original. Or don't, if you're adamant that it's not for you. I say, wait for a couple of updates. I'm sure both Lena and Ian will have many opportunities to fuck things up between them despite the fate itself guiding them. After all, you can always swim against the current. Whether Ian and Lena find happiness this way, however, time will tell.
Considering that we are talking about evakiss i would be very surprised if there is not at least a few lesbian romance options for lena, but it looks like lena will have too navigate a minefield of assholes too get there.
Oh, there are definitely lesbian options. The obvious one is Louise. She wasn't very fond of dudes even before, Jeremy is going to make her feel very disappointed in anything male-related by his actions, and Lena will be there for her.
Another option probably is Holly, but it's too early to say anything about her sexuality. So far she only shyly asked Ian out "to help with his homework". Typical anime trope: "Notice me senpai".
Lastly, Emma looks like the kind of girl who wouldn't mind some girl-loving as well.
To the people talking about the condoms, I didn't choose are the +lust decisions just to get cock blocked by some condoms :FacePalm:
Blame Robert for being such a dumb-dumb and not bringing a rubber with him if he had plans for Lena. So in a way, he cockblocked himself.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes