BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
I mean, the game gives Ian the option to tell Jeremy how he feels towards Allison, however the game doesn't give Ian and Lena the option to decide how they feel about each other, that in my opinion is very lazy, I think that Ian x Lena relationship feels very forced and should have been developed in a better way
Well, I just want to point out one detail that you said but probably didn't think too hard about. The game gives Ian the option to [TELL] Jeremy how he feels towards Alison. We don't know if he's being honest with his answers until much later. If Ian tells that "She's just a friend", meaning that he doesn't really have any plans for her, he still can't help but feel a bit disappointed in the end if she stays with Jeremy, indicating that despite what he said, he still felt jealousy which means that he was dishonest to himself and he does find her extremely attractive even if he doesn't want to ruin their friendship.
So by the same logic, you're complaining that neither Ian nor Lena have an option to TELL how they feel about each other. But they do. Well, at least, Lena does. When Ian asks why Lena decided to talk to him the first day, she can be honest and say that she found him interesting (she did, which was established in Ch. 1) OR she can dismiss the question and simply answer that she felt bored or wanted to cheer him up. When Lena asks Ian if he decided to text her just because she's a model, he answers based on his stats. Later, when they talk about either Holly or Alison, she can again choose to act friendly or flirt more openly which will end up in them getting closer. At that moment, she can go for it and kiss him, wait for Ian to make the first step or she can back away. If Ian x Lena was indeed forced, Ian wouldn't be able to NOT text Lena, Lena wouldn't be able to say that she spoke with him out of boredom, she wouldn't be able to back away from their intimate close proximity and the kiss would've happened no matter what without any choice from the player. The way it is now, I'd say it's directed but they can both decide to go off the script and come up with their own stories instead.

Last edited:
Jun 20, 2018
Amen... but truth be told, so far Wade has been the best dude of all, just second to Ian... okay, maybe third to Wen as well but that's beside the point. I could be mistaken, as I was with Jeremy and Robert, but SO FAR, Wade's only shortcoming was being overly lazy. He was quite chill otherwise, pure zen mode, and didn't act like an asshole to anybody which is a major bonus to his karma. I wouldn't want to cuck him, because unlike Jeremy, I respect my bros. I'll try to be their relationship counselor (and maybe, just maybe suggest an idea of sharing her cause she needs it). But my goal would be a foursome with them and Lena. I was dreaming about having a foursome with Eric, Dave and Eva in GGGB, so please, let me fulfill my fantasy in this game.
Definitely. Jeremy is a creep, Perry is an entitled asshole, but Wade is a genuinely nice guy. His equivalent in Lena's friend group is probably Louise.

I actually don't think Ivy is a female equivalent to Jeremy. She is very much an "I get what I want" type. But she has a real sense of loyalty to Lena and her people.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
i love all the conversations from you guys :)
we don't have to agree on eveything ofc but it's fun to chat about the game untill 0.3 drops next month :D

btw top 3 most disliked characters for now, GO!

1. Lena's mom (SoRRy ExCUsE FoR a MoTHeR) :mad:
2. Jeremy
3. Robert

Last edited:

afc2112

Jan 4, 2018
I kinda like his Picasso drawings. It wasn't great but whomever drew that up has a basic understanding of drawing human anatomy. I see the oval shapes in the knee and the curved line across the face as classic foundations in drawing portraits.

Eva put some thought into that.

I might have to go back to see the better drawings.

Reactions: John Doe Jr.

maxxxzimus

Aug 4, 2017
we don't have to agree on eveything ofc but it's fun to chat about the game untill 0.3 drops next month :D

2. Jeremy
3. Robert
I think this one might be pointless at this stage. Right now, it's very hard to beat those three :D. The order might change, but I imagine that everyone will come with the same answers :).

maxxxzimus

Aug 4, 2017
I kinda like his Picasso drawings. It wasn't great but whomever drew that up has a basic understanding of drawing human anatomy. I see the oval shapes in the knee and the curved line across the face as classic foundations in drawing portraits.

Eva put some thought into that.

I might have to go back to see the better drawings.
Ian's second drawing with Wits at level 2 is totally worth getting back to. Absolutely beautiful sketch.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
I think this one might be pointless at this stage. Right now, it's very hard to beat those three :D. The order might change, but I imagine that everyone will come with the same answers :).
hehe, you maybe right :D

i just remembered one more disgusting thing that Robert did, when he didn't have a condom, i think he said he has one but it was already used :oops:o_O, oh man, how fucked up is for a guy to tell something like that to a girl you want to bang and for a girl to hear that, Jesus Fucking Christ!!! :sick::mad:

maxxxzimus

Aug 4, 2017
i just remembered one more disgusting thing that Robert did, when he didn't have a condom, i think he said he has one but it was already used
Damn, this guy is not right in the head. I'm so glad that I made Lena reject him and did not even attempt this route.

Reactions: SpikeZg

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017

2. Jeremy
3. Robert
(Man, when will the forum give me back my reactions. The limit won't go away.)
To be honest, nobody beats those 3 for now. There are also Axel, Perry, and Ed but aside from Axel, who is still pretty much a mystery and therefore not really a candidate for judgment, the rest are pretty harmless. Oh wait... I have one...
FUCKING MINERVA

So my top 3 would be
1) Robert
2) Minerva
3) Lena's mother.
Jeremy would be in the top 4.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
i dont know whats so disgusting about it, he did not want to fuck lena with a used condom. Hes just thinking he has one and then realizes he already used it, so he also has no condom.
but dude, if you have a used condom, don't talk about it with a girl you are about to have sex with, like WTF?? o_O
say you don't have one and that's it...
it's almost like he's braging like Jeremy about it, so that Lena can see that he's some kind of a player and fucks every night...
disgusting piece of shit :sick:

I still can't get over the fact that i tried his path, i'll never forgive myself :mad:

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
How did any of you like the new music by the way? What is your favorite theme/tune so far? Mine is probably either the main/Ian x Lena theme that plays in the main menu and when they're about to kiss or the one soft guitar tune that plays during the rest of their date. Although I wish that the main theme that plays in the title screen would be the longer version of that one piano tune that plays in the prologue/animated title sequence.

Brickman

May 26, 2017
hehe, you maybe right :D

i just remembered one more disgusting thing that Robert did, when he didn't have a condom, i think he said he has one but it was already used :oops:o_O, oh man, how fucked up is for a guy to tell something like that to a girl you want to bang and for a girl to hear that, Jesus Fucking Christ!!! :sick::mad:
My top 3 hated characters would be:
1.Robert (I loved kicking his ass and will do again if possible)
2. Axel (He seems like a great antagonist tough)
3. Minerva

and my top girls:
1. Lena ofc
2. Cindy (I love her looks and she looks like a challaenge, sorry Wade)
3. Ivy (she's a total bombshell and I'm sure she's a freak on bed, hope we can bang her)

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
How did any of you like the new music by the way? What is your favorite theme/tune so far? Mine is probably either the main/Ian x Lena theme that plays in the main menu and when they're about to kiss or the one soft guitar tune that plays during the rest of their date. Although I wish that the main theme that plays in the title screen would be the longer version of that one piano tune that plays in the prologue/animated title sequence.
For me, Ian & Lena kiss music, loved it :)

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
Axel, who is still pretty much a mystery and therefore not really a candidate for judgment,
I disagree. We have plenty of information to judge him. He was cheating, he was lying, now he also does stalking her at her work, he did attack another person and he did even visit her parents to find out where she lives now.

And here comes what i am really confused about, why think two different women that it would be a good idea to talk with a guy who acts so irrational and aggressive? I mean in RL i would think of him as a person who would pour acid in a girls face, because if he cant have her, no one should. This guy really gives me the creeps and i am not sure that if he ever gets a route that i will actually want to play it. And now that i think about that, i did even play the route where arthur drugs and fucks his own daughter and was okay with it. Wow, yeah, i really think of arthur as a better human being.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes