Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
I do not know why you guys dislike Jeremy and think he was cockblocking Ian, he was not. If you look at the conversations Ian and Jeremy had at the apartment Ian did not say "hey man I like her leave her alone I will try to catch her." Allison sent them both pictures and what they said is hey what are we going to do and jeremy said out of all honesty "yeah I will try to catch her when I go to the bar we will see you should also try your luck Ian." It was basically an open season on Allison. I think you guys are projecting alot of your internal thoughts, which did not occur in conversation in the game, into Ian, and thinking he told Jeremy to stay away, but he did not. I repeat, IAN did not tell JEREMY to stay away from Allison. If he did it would have been a different story but right now he did nothing wrong as Allison was obviously flirting with both.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
I disagree. We have plenty of information to judge him. He was cheating, he was lying, now he also does stalking her at her work, he did attack another person and he did even visit her parents to find out where she lives now.

And here comes what i am really confused about, why think two different women that it would be a good idea to talk with a guy who acts so irrational and aggressive? I mean in RL i would think of him as a person who would pour acid in a girls face, because if he cant have her, no one should. This guy really gives me the creeps and i am not sure that if he ever gets a route that i will actually want to play it. And now that i think about that, i did even play the route where arthur drugs and fucks his own daughter and was okay with it. Wow, yeah, i really think of arthur as a better human being.
Yeah, I agree, he's very shady, has some anger issues and doesn't let go. But to be honest, it's not enough for me to properly judge his character. So far, he barely has any personality. We don't know him as a human being. From what little interaction Lena had with him, he acts more like a plot device than a character, even if he's a villain of his story. He just has this looming presence that gives you the creeps but that's pretty much it. I can personally hate Robert because by speaking to him you can see what an asshole he is, even in Ch.1 with Perry. I can personally hate Minerva because she's a bitch with double standards. I can personally hate Lena's mother for being so inconsiderate of her daughter's feelings and being overly friendly with Axel. But I can't personally hate Axel because I haven't seen enough of him to have an opinion. So far we can only hate him by proxy, via Lena's anger directed at him. But, considering that Lena dated him for quite a while in the past, there must be some redeeming qualities about him, if she's pissed at him for cheating and not being overly aggressive or imposing or things like that. So I am curious to kinda see the story from his POV and see for myself whether or not he truly deserves all this hate by proxy.

Reactions: John Doe Jr.

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
How is 2 Protag play out in this game ?

do they has their own love interest and just fuck them and maybe other on the side if player choose to, MC and FMC is friend or just acquaintance and they meet some time in the story but not much.

or 2 protag in the same story and they are deuteragonist. they are lover ( or will be in the future ). story is about them but with 2 point of view.

or something else entirely different.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
How is 2 Protag play out in this game ?

do they has their own love interest and just fuck them and maybe other on the side if player choose to, MC and FMC is friend or just acquaintance and they meet some time in the story but not much.

or 2 protag in the same story and they are deuteragonist. they are lover ( or will be in the future ). story is about them but with 2 point of view.

or something else entirely different.
It's both. The story is about them. They meet in the prologue, they become interested in each other and may become an item in the future if the player helps them out by picking the choices that bring them together. But for now, they can also play around and choose to pursue other characters on their own.

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
Yeah, I agree, he's very shady, has some anger issues and doesn't let go. But to be honest, it's not enough for me to properly judge his character. So far, he barely has any personality. We don't know him as a human being. From what little interaction Lena had with him, he acts more like a plot device than a character, even if he's a villain of his story. He just has this looming presence that gives you the creeps but that's pretty much it. I can personally hate Robert because by speaking to him you can see what an asshole he is, even in Ch.1 with Perry. I can personally hate Minerva because she's a bitch with double standards. I can personally hate Lena's mother for being so inconsiderate of her daughter's feelings and being overly friendly with Axel. But I can't personally hate Axel because I haven't seen enough of him to have an opinion. So far we can only hate him by proxy, via Lena's anger directed at him. But, considering that Lena dated him for quite a while in the past, there must be some redeeming qualities about him, if she's pissed at him for cheating and not being overly aggressive or imposing or things like that. So I am curious to kinda see the story from his POV and see for myself whether or not he truly deserves all this hate by proxy.
Okay, i see where you are comming from. But i dont think that it really matters, that she once was in love with him or that there could be redeeming qualities of his personality, because all we know of him now is his Ex-Boyfriend persona. Because his Ex-Boyfriend persona is just such a big asshole who really doesnt give a fuck about what she wants. She was really clear about not wanting to talk with him. Did he listen? Was he understanding? Did he show any other reaction as that of a little boy who want his toy and cant stop screaming "I WANNA! I WANNA! I WANNA!"? I didnt see it. He could have said something like "Two minutes, give me please two minutes and if you dont want to see me after, i wont bother you again." Or at least something in a direction that would show us, that he actually does see in Lena more as his property he want and he deserve back, i would aggree. But imo no matter what he would show us latter on in the story of his personality, i wouldnt care. I would still remember a Stalker. I would still remember a guy who didnt gave a fuck that she didnt wanted to talk with him at her workplace and cause trouble, not even once, but twice. I would still remember a guy who did abuse the fact that -at least- her mother still thinks well of him to get her home address. Eva really had to retcon all he did so far and all we know so far, to make it even possible for me to like. Because he did all those things, that wasnt just a wrong interpretation, or a dream Lena had while sleeping, that is him, that is his personality. And that is what should matter. Not how sweet he may be during sunshine, not what a good boyfriend he was as long he had pussy -actually even more as just one- or how good he got along with her parents. One or two of the things he did, can be forgiven, can be explained by him having a bad day, or just been so desperate in love with Lena. But all the things together he did, shows me a really clear picture of what sort of person he is.

Hm, now that you did mention it. I was confused when you did mention an interaction between Robert and Perry, because i thought Robert was the head waiter and i didnt remember him ever appearing in Ians story. But then, good damned, robert is the drunken asshole who perry did run into wasnt he? Damned, i didnt even noticed that. I really thought that was just some random drunk asshole and never thought that actually could be someone we know per name. :ROFLMAO:

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
even tho i think Alison is bad for Ian, damn that boob selfie is HOT! :love:(the other one not so much :D)

Capture2.JPG

and also Ian's ex, she's so f*** cute :love:, too bad she's a fucking cheater :mad:
but if the game started with Ian & Gillian together and we have an option to go for Lena, i would stick with Gillian :D

Capture1.JPG

Jun 15, 2017
My top 3 hated characters would be:
1.Robert (I loved kicking his ass and will do again if possible)
2. Axel (He seems like a great antagonist tough)
3. Minerva

and my top girls:
1. Lena ofc
2. Cindy (I love her looks and she looks like a challaenge, sorry Wade)
3. Ivy (she's a total bombshell and I'm sure she's a freak on bed, hope we can bang her)
To me it would be
Top 3 hated characters :
1. Jeremy (disloyal "friend" acts like a bro but in reality isn't, I hate his behavior)
2. Axel (dishonest, unfaithful, manipulative, stalker and violent)
3. Minerva (is it wrong to want to hatefuck her ? Still curious about her though, there might be more than meets the eye)
Bonus 4. Lena's mom (... I mean, wtf that's not what a mom is supposed to be)

Top 3 waifu material :
1. Holly (I can't help it, she's such a sweetheart, I couldn't bear any harm done to her, I guess I have a protector complex)
2. Alison (Still not sure about her, but I think her breakup made her very self-conscious and she tries to hide her vulnerability)
3. Lena (feels like cheating to add her since we basically control what she'll become ... soooo)
Bonus 4. Molly (yes, it's a joke ... or is it ? :p)

Top 5 spicy spicy hot girls
1. Ivy (she's got one hell of an ASSet amirite ?)
2. Alison and Lena (both are gorgeous)
3. Cindy and Cherry (they're basically the same physically except for the ethnicity, but concerning Cindy, I'm not gonna touch her ... I hope)

By the way, calling it now. Spike, Lena's brother mentioned in her mom's phone call if you try to guess him? Totally Perry's friend who destroyed Ian's apartment and got him kicked out, and the same guy sleeping in the bathtub at Emma's former party house.
Did I miss something about Spike ? Is it implicitly said that he's the one who did that to Ian's apartment and/or at Emma's party ? Can you explain ?

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Did a little look in the game files, Cindy has a blushing and a suprised face :)
She didn't use one of those in ch1, right?
So Cindy is blushing in ch3, oh Ian, you charmer you :D
Don't remember about blushing but she does have a surprised face when it's revealed that Perry was the singer in the band. After that Ian explains that he doesn't stutter when he sings. She may have blushed just after that but I'm not sure.
Do you know how I can get the SPOILER there ? I´ve tried nearly everything but just don´t get it ... Even if she is hot af...
Chapter 2 Guide

May 6, 2017
So Cindy is blushing in ch3, oh Ian, you charmer you :D
I have doubts about whether to have a relationship with cindy or not, since it gives me the impression that the problems and conflicts that are going to cause us to be with her are going to be more than the pleasure or the good things that can happen.

4.60 star(s) 317 Votes