Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
Do you know how I can get the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
there ? I´ve tried nearly everything but just don´t get it ... Even if she is hot af...
You need two charisma and two wits, I would try to have two lust points as well, so you can overcome Ian's problem, although I think charisma and wits are enough. Of course you have to spent all the time with her in the bar and don't forget she loves tequila.

Nov 25, 2019
I like Cindy's character design the most, but I don't want Ian to be an asshole and cuck Wade.

People are pissed at Jeremy for being a cockblocking two-timer, but cucking your childhood friend is like a 100 times worse.

Bleh, talk about a dilemma.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
I like Cindy's character design the most, but I don't want Ian to be an asshole and cuck Wade.

People are pissed at Jeremy for being a cockblocking two-timer, but cucking your childhood friend is like a 100 times worse.

Bleh, talk about a dilemma.
Well, maybe Wade needs reinforcement to entertain Cindy. He just wants to hang out with his buddies in multiplayer games, not waste all of his time off on the pesky girlfriend. It wouldn't be so bad if all are aware and consensual. Or maybe let Wade and Ian double-team Cindy. It's the best option. But I definitely wouldn't act behind Wade's back, the dude is alright.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: maxxxzimus

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Part of me wants for her to be a bitch to Ian in ch3 so i can continue my love path with Lena :D

But i think she will be cute, adorable and nice to him, as we saw, she is living with Wade for 6 months now, and if the dude likes playing video games more then go out with his GF and his close friends, then that's a big problem for her (i think), and she will try to tell Ian if they were alone that she is not happy in that relationship, and that's where Ian has a choice, be a good friend or go after her :)

As i remember, she caught Ian cheking her out in ch1 :)
and when they were in the bar she touched his shoulder (i know, i'll walk myself out...:ROFLMAO: )

and also i like blondes with blue eyes, ok, she has green but yeah, she'll do just fine :D

edit: Beta is OUT :)

Jun 15, 2017
That's why in my main playthrough, I'm not gonna try to get in Cindy's pants ... unless something happened like they breakup, I may think about it (like in GGGB with Dave and Eva) otherwise, I plan to remain a bro to Wade and that's why I was very annoyed by Jeremy's behavior, pretending to be a bro but ready to get all the girls you're interested in at any moment. Bros support each other, they don't compete against one another.

Reactions: BloodyMares

Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017
Love this game. Finally chipped in and became a patreon supporter. Looking forward to seeing how it takes shape.

I can see that writing for Ian is interesting for Evakiss, as there's a little more content for him. I assume that'll balance out as the story progresses and the novelty of writing a guy wears off.

The body types in this game are fairly similar, especially on the girls' side (slender, moderate to small breasts), but that body type is right in my wheelhouse so I don't have a problem with it.

The writing is pretty good, as expected from Evakiss. She captures some male insecurities really well (stress in the bedroom, seeing what may be a former lover, Perry's anxieties etc.).

Outside of Ian, most of the guys in Lena's orbit are pretty skeezy, which is probably not atypical for some attractive women. Evakiss explicitly noted that Lena is having a rough patch right now and needs to catch a break.

Top 3 Girls:
1. Lena, pretty cute so far, easy to like as a main character.
2. Cindy, great look, like that competitiveness.
3. Allison, busty, smart, and has her life together, also spreading her wings and playing the field, which I can appreciate.
Runner-up: Ivy, love her anything-goes approach, but can be kinda judgmental.

Top 3 Guys:
1. Ian, well-written and I can identify with some of his struggles.
2. ....? Maybe Stan? Doesn't seem like a bad guy so far, just an awkward loner.
3. Wade, lazy but pretty chill. I'm still gonna try and get Cindy though. ;)
Runner-up: The guys are a mixed bag.

I agree with everyone on Robert and Axel, definitely an unpleasant pair. I haven't seen too much of Axel yet, but he made a grotesque first impression. I could see how a degradation/corruption angle with Lena could play out with either of those two though.

I'm ambivalent on Jeremy. I'd like to see how that plays out, there could be some interesting storytelling there. I did have Ian move on Allison in my play-though, give that playboy some competition and also give Allison some rebound fun :)

Can't wait for v.03!

Rsampler

Sep 17, 2017
I would say more. She's completely surrounded by assholes. On one hand, her mother is probably the worst person that she has in life, that's for sure. Her ex is a walking bomb, dangerous and ready to explode at any moment. Then we have a piece of shit named Robert who is trying to force a relationship with her by blackmail. And the last one is Ed who acts like a pervert with her, knowingly or not. It's not a big deal yet, but something tell me that things will get even more serious here. And don't forget about Ivy who seems to be a friend for now, but a friend like this could lead her to a dark path.
Lena's life is a minefield. Any choice she makes could lead to devastating consequences for her. Ian is her only safe harbor for now.
Exactly what was bothering me. I like the game so far and have faith that it will only get better as time goes by, but I really don't like Lena's situation right now. Ian is the only decent guy in her life and her female relationships are questionable too. You didn't even mention Stan or that art show creep. Both of those guys have the makings of premium assholes. At this point in time, there's no potential for romantic conflict. There's no reason for her to find herself in a situation where she finds herself conflicted about her feelings with multiple people. Right now, the only characters that stand to bring anything positive to a relationship with Lena are Ian, Holly, and her fucking cat. Louise doesn't seem like a bad person but not really someone who would add anything to Lena's life - she's just kind of there. And, of course, this is all assuming that the player doesn't turn Ian into a man-ho as well. You don't get this feeling that Lena lives in a world of exciting opportunities - just pitfalls to avoid. It's very limiting in terms of gameplay. In terms of story, it's just depressing.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Ian actually drew better sketches of Lena if he has 2 inteligence by the time of the event, did not expect that
I didn't expect that either. When I first saw it I was pleasantly surprised. If you show Lena the good drawings you'll also get happiness points for Perry

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
That's why in my main playthrough, I'm not gonna try to get in Cindy's pants ... unless something happened like they breakup, I may think about it (like in GGGB with Dave and Eva) otherwise, I plan to remain a bro to Wade and that's why I was very annoyed by Jeremy's behavior, pretending to be a bro but ready to get all the girls you're interested in at any moment. Bros support each other, they don't compete against one another.
What pisses me off about Jeremy the most is how desperate he is about scoring Alison. If he was interested in her but still respected Ian, he could tell something like "Well, you better not fuck this up then, dude. Otherwise, it's going to be me keeping her company tonight" or they could make a bet on who gets to score with Alison, just to motivate Ian into action. He comes a bit late, just to give Ian enough leg-up with her. Fuck, even Perry of all people is a better wingman for Ian than Jeremy.

4.60 star(s) 317 Votes