TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I am so excited to see a new game by EvaKiss, by far my favorite writer for female protagonists ever because you have actual agency to make real choices with so many variations and outcomes! I don't know if she will ever read this, but she is the main reason I was motivated to develop a game too because I saw a successful female dev could do it! I can't wait to play it, downloading now!! :)

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
I really should use that stategy of using pages for different routes and naming them, that's genius! I never remember what I did from just a screenshot and time/date. At this point I think I already have around six different Ians and Lenas. So cool!

Also, I said this before and I'll say again, I really hope Gillian comes back. First of all, redheads! Second of all, cute redheads! Also, it would be amazingly dramatic if Ian and Lena are a thing, it would be amazing to have the option to either rekindle the flame as Ian or romance her as Lena, and see what that does to the other. The possibilities! What about a threesome even? Oof I'm getting worked up just thinking about it :p

Reactions: WRONGS and Brickman

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Mmh. On thursday, April 2. In the morning Stan and Lena talk about her playing music, even when you (or at least in my play) go to the gym. There seems to be a bug ...

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
After that confrontation with Axel, my Lena would talk to either Louise or Ivy, never Stan..., so i tried him this time and i think i like his approach the most, Stan you are alright man, you & Ian will be good friends :)

1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
4.JPG

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
Man, this game is REALLY biased towards Lena as of now. Almost every choice of Ian has a negative consequence.

For Ian-
Chase more than 1 girl? Decreased affection points. Focus on girls? Decreased friendship points. Focus on sex? Reduce your career success chance. Focus on career? Lose out on girls. Do not focus on lust? Decreased interactions. Do not focus on charisma and intelligence? Have erectile dysfunction because he has memories of about his ex from a year ago. Do your work as told? No points increased. Do not do your work? You get a stat increase, but decreased affection points. Do not talk to a girl once? She moves to another guy. Added to the fact that potentially every girl Ian shows interest is also chased by atleast 3 more guys.

On the other hand, for Lena -
Compliment guy? Increased stats. Hang out with friends? Increase points. Focus on ANY career? Get points. Lena can flirt with virtually every male and female character in the game without losing any points or money. Gave blowjob in the morning? No fucking problem,you get points with Ian either way. Lena has her ex, the male roommate, Ian, her waiter-manager, her cafe-boss, her photographer, and that sugar daddy from the gallery, and she can flirt with ALL of them without any negative consequence.

As of now, playing as Ian is like running in a fucking minefield. This game feels like GGGB2, but with a playable male character who is in the danger of being cucked at any possible chance.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
But android
Not on a Alpha version, actually at this point I'm feeling like the guide is kind of irrelevant, because everyone plays the Alpha release, and then the game changes for beta and complete, and it's like having to write 3 guides. Not sure what I'm going to do with it at this point.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
After that confrontation with Axel, my Lena would talk to either Louise or Ivy, never Stan..., so i tried him this time and i think i like his approach the most, Stan you are alright man, you & Ian will be good friends :)
He definitely seems supportive. However, I do have doubts about him. If Lena agrees to be his model for money, Stan does get a bit brave and asks her to remove the t-shirt because he paid for a lingerie photoshoot. I think he's pretty harmless for now while he's still in his shell, but I'm afraid he doesn't have pure intentions and might want to seek opportunities to take advantage of Lena's kindness, generosity, and compassion. He'll definitely ask for a fully nude photoshoot next time if he realizes that he can get his money's worth from her, then for erotic photoshoots, then for borderline x-rated naughty shots... But ultimately it would be Lena's decision whether or not she wants to encourage him and continue playing this game for extra $. I like Stan better when Lena decides to pose for him for free. He still wants to see her lose her clothes but understands that he has to be careful in order to not fuck things up by being too bold and ask of her something that she's not comfortable with. She can choose to tease him and take her t-shirt anyway if she feels playful but in that case, it's more of a reward for playing nice.
Zoey Raven ch2 WT by any chance? :)
I was thinking about making it since I basically dissected the chapter myself. But if Zoey is going to deliver, then I'm fine with that.

Reactions: SpikeZg

taihen_addict

Dec 6, 2016
I dunno 'bout you people, but the one of the main reasons I'm waiting for version 0.3 is I want to see Minerva's reaction to Ian and Holly's reviews. Since I had Ian ask Holly to switch books. It'll be so fun to watch! I personally think Minerva is Lesbian and has a thing for young girls! So she is probably trying to get into Holly's panties by praising her no matter what Holly does. It'll be good! :p

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Not on a Alpha version, actually at this point I'm feeling like the guide is kind of irrelevant, because everyone plays the Alpha release, and then the game changes for beta and complete, and it's like having to write 3 guides. Not sure what I'm going to do with it at this point.
Personally I'd wait for a Final release of each chapter before attempting a guide. This way you don't have to replay this game from scratch every time to see if there are any changes that need to be addressed in the guide, like how Ian can now get a Wits point for being aggressive with Robert during their encounter in Ch. 1.

Reactions: KDXvd

Brickman

May 26, 2017

View attachment 640172
View attachment 640173
View attachment 640174
View attachment 640175
Stan's reaction seems straight out of a "nice guy" incel manual lol. Saying "not all men", callign Lena wonderful and telling her she should be worshipped with devotion and implying he would never do what Axel did to her, all hoping for her to throw a bone at him. It felt like Stan was making Lena's problem more about himself than about her, trying to get in her panties, like the typical "nice guy" does

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Personally I'd wait for a Final release of each chapter before attempting a guide. This way you don't have to replay this game from scratch every time to see if there are any changes that need to be addressed in the guide, like how Ian can now get a Wits point for being aggressive with Robert during their encounter in Ch. 1.
Yes, I do my guides off the script file anyway, and she changed quite a bit in the first chapter. I use the script then play test, but yea no way am I doing it for Alpha release.

AlphaLewisX

Oct 16, 2018
Stan's reaction seems straight out of a "nice guy" incel manual lol. Saying "not all men", callign Lena wonderful and telling her she should be worshipped with devotion and implying he would never do what Axel did to her, all hoping for her to throw a bone at him. It felt like Stan was making Lena's problem more about himself than about her, trying to get in her panties, like the typical "nice guy" does
There are way too many Stans in this world :oops:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: maros38
4.60 star(s) 317 Votes