Jun 15, 2017
Lol what? When does he say that? I clicked "I can't" out of curiosity, and he just confessed to Alison that the stress from expectations made him nervous, how he's a bit intimidated by Alison's gorgeous looks, how much he cares about her as a friend, and to top things off, how the Gillian situation fucked with his head. He never mentioned Jeremy in my playthrough. I wonder what's up with that. Did you make Lena treat him bad during their date, or something, to make Ian act so insecure?
I loaded my last save where I have 2 in each stats, met Alison at the bar, kissed Lena, went home with Alison and have the lust and the wits+charisma options, I just chose "I can't" to give you a screenshot. That's what he says after he explains that he cares about Alison as a friend and his stress about his ex Capture.PNG

fstvfp

Jun 12, 2019
What are some small decisions in this update you think might be decisive later?

I think:
Taking the book from Holly
Telling Allison you like / dislike her new clothes
Lena's song (of course!)

Reactions: John Doe Jr.

X1nny

Nov 18, 2018
What are some small decisions in this update you think might be decisive later?

I think:
Taking the book from Holly
Telling Allison you like / dislike her new clothes
Lena's song (of course!)
trying to cuckblock jeremy with ivy and perry with cindy

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
How do you do that?
Mostly you need to stay close to Perry and not to follow Alison all the time. Also, don't seduce Cherry yourself. When you chat to Cherry while Alison is away, it makes all 3 of them feel less awkward with each other. This helps Perry feel more relaxed. I don't remember exactly, but maybe you also need to go and find Alison when she doesn't return for a while so that Perry can talk with Cherry alone for a couple of minutes.

4.60 star(s) 317 Votes