John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
With the help of the save editor I was able to finally see Cherrys scene and the expectation of her being best girl just got confirmed. I'm already hyped for the next update because of it. However my MC didn't came, do I still lack a stat or is that normal?
To my knowledge, no matter what Ian will not cum. The only choice is whether or not he can get it up to have sex but he won't cum regardless.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
With the help of the save editor I was able to finally see Cherrys scene and the expectation of her being best girl just got confirmed. I'm already hyped for the next update because of it. However my MC didn't came, do I still lack a stat or is that normal?
Yeah, I'm heavily leaning towards Cherry being best girl right now (Lena doesn't count because she's an MC)

Dec 17, 2019
Just to keep count are the sex scenes so far:
1. Lena and Robert fooling around, but not having sex, followed by player's choice to give Robert head
2. AlisonxIan sex
3. CherryxIan sex
Or am I missing something? It's impossible for Lena and Robert to fuck, right? Or rather, for her to not "not feel it"?

Reactions: laliandra

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Yes, these are the sex scenes. Lena and Robert can't fuck because the idiot forgot to bring condoms and Lena can't do anything about it.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
i got alison back to the bedroom but mc couldnt perform, where did i go wrong there?
Not enough Wits/Charisma or Lust points. You need either 2 Lust points to focus on Alison and get hard again or 2 Wits + 2 Charisma (you need both, if you have 2 Wits but only 1 Charisma, this option won't be available) to stop worrying and relax.

Reactions: KDXvd

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
What do you all think the game needs to improve/change on ?
So far so good. Outside of the numerous bugs, I'd say balancing. Both Ian and Lena are at a disadvantage compared to each other at the same time. Ian has a lot of good options to pursue (Holly, Alison, Cherry, probably Cindy and Emma) while Lena has mostly creeps or assholes that are interested in her.
On the other hand, Ian has to show more effort to properly be successful with girls. He has to have at least enough Wits and Charisma to be interesting, enough Lust to seal the deal, enough Athletics to be good in bed. In Chapter 2 it's very hard to gain stats for Ian while also maintaining relationships. I found myself lacking Charisma because I don't want to cross Minerva by acting like an amateur. While Lena has a lot of opportunities to gain stats (with exception of Wits) and she doesn't really have to try all that much. Who knows, maybe Seymour will be a game-changer and will be the first man who will act neutral to Lena unless she has enough points to impress/seduce him. But Ian needs to have more opportunities to farm stats, definitely.

4.60 star(s) 317 Votes