WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
To be exact you need to:
-Stay with Perry and Cherry
-Break the Ice (if you have enough charisma for this option to appear)
-Keep talking to Cherry
-Ask about her hobbies
Once Cherry and Perry hit it off when they discover they both like art, leave them alone and go chat with Alison and Jeremy.

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
To be exact you need to:
-Stay with Perry and Cherry
-Break the Ice (if you have enough charisma for this option to appear)
-Keep talking to Cherry
-Ask about her hobbies
Once Cherry and Perry hit it off when they discover they both like art, leave them alone and go chat with Alison and Jeremy.
For what option this set of choices is needed?

maxxxzimus

Aug 4, 2017
Mostly you need to stay close to Perry and not to follow Alison all the time. Also, don't seduce Cherry yourself. When you chat to Cherry while Alison is away, it makes all 3 of them feel less awkward with each other. This helps Perry feel more relaxed. I don't remember exactly, but maybe you also need to go and find Alison when she doesn't return for a while so that Perry can talk with Cherry alone for a couple of minutes.
Nice to see that as an option, might be useful for pure Lena/Ian route. But personally, I have a problem with it. I kinda like Perry, he seems a decent person but he's a really bad friend. He's constantly getting Ian in trouble but fails to even take responsibility for his actions. Not only that, he's asking Ian to pay the rent, even though he's the reason why Ian was forced out of "his" apartment. So Perry, consider this a payback for the trouble you caused. Cherry's too hot for you anyway :LOL:.

aifgamer

Apr 11, 2018
I kinda like Perry, he seems a decent person but he's a really bad friend.
At first brush Perry might come off as sympathetic because of his stutter, but examining what we know about him, he's clearly a shitty person. He's selfish (gets pissy when a guest in his house asks for a beer), emotionally manipulative (the birthday party), and a raging alcoholic.

Very well-drawn, complex character.

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
He definitely seems supportive. However, I do have doubts about him. If Lena agrees to be his model for money, Stan does get a bit brave and asks her to remove the t-shirt because he paid for a lingerie photoshoot. I think he's pretty harmless for now while he's still in his shell, but I'm afraid he doesn't have pure intentions and might want to seek opportunities to take advantage of Lena's kindness, generosity, and compassion.
Actually, I think there is room for some femdom content here. If you ask Stan to make you breakfast at the start, he'll happily oblige. Then it's not even a choice, Lena will not just ask but pretty much demand Stan make her breakfast later on. It's a small thing but I think if you keep going down that path with Stan, and maybe also doing the "photo shoots" for cash, this could lead to more dominant Lena and submissive Stan. That would be fun!

scor099

Aug 6, 2018
Actually, I think there is room for some femdom content here. If you ask Stan to make you breakfast at the start, he'll happily oblige. Then it's not even a choice, Lena will not just ask but pretty much demand Stan make her breakfast later on. It's a small thing but I think if you keep going down that path with Stan, and maybe also doing the "photo shoots" for cash, this could lead to more dominant Lena and submissive Stan. That would be fun!
Yeah I actually noticed that the second time it's something like make me breakfast while I take a shower or something like that and he happily do it he seems happy to do whatever she asks him to do :unsure:

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
Yeah I actually noticed that the second time it's something like make me breakfast while I take a shower or something like that and he happily do it he seems happy to do whatever she asks him to do :unsure:
In my run she says that after she's modeled for him in her underwear (and we all know what he wants the pictures for, by the way) so him making her breakfast is the least he could do.

Reactions: BloodyMares

aifgamer

Apr 11, 2018
What made me absolutely sick is how if Ian doesn't have stats high enough to keep up his erection, he says that Alison should have gone with Jeremy because she would have been satisfied with him
This was a strange line and felt noticeably out of place. Even for a soft sensitive guy like Ian this is a little too "cucky," for lack of a better term. This could've been delivered in a more subtle way. Rare mis-step.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
You can? Damned, i failed once and never tried again, because thought: "welp seems like at least not in this version. See you 0.3 Cherry." :sleep:
Yep, you can go all the way with her this update (she's very sexy too ;)) You just need 2 charisma, 2 wits, and 1 lust. After that make sure you don't go after Alison at the bar and just stay with Cherry and Perry and pick the obvious choices

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
At first brush Perry might come off as sympathetic because of his stutter, but examining what we know about him, he's clearly a shitty person. He's selfish (gets pissy when a guest in his house asks for a beer), emotionally manipulative (the birthday party), and a raging alcoholic.

Very well-drawn, complex character.
yeah! i love to hate him. i don't like him as person at all, but as character he is top notch fleshed out

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Took a first look at Eva Kiss´new game. Wow, another great game in the making! Only a couple of updates in and alread a whole lot of branching storylines. She is really one of the best erotic games developers!

Reactions: John Doe Jr.

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
With the help of the save editor I was able to finally see Cherrys scene and the expectation of her being best girl just got confirmed. I'm already hyped for the next update because of it. However my MC didn't came, do I still lack a stat or is that normal?

Tallyhoe

Feb 21, 2019
I love that Lena can get coerced and taken advantage of by Robert. Like she’s still the same girl that got abused by Axel.

but I thought Alison could be much more with Ian. But she’d as easily jump onto Jeremy. Girl just wanna get laid.

4.60 star(s) 317 Votes