BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Yes, I do my guides off the script file anyway, and she changed quite a bit in the first chapter. I use the script then play test, but yea no way am I doing it for Alpha release.
Let me know if you need assistance in playtesting to cover more ground more efficiently, so to speak.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Do you guys think we will see any other girl who is hotter then Lena or Cindy?

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Half-joking. Alison, Lena and Cindy are all top class hot ladies. I doubt you can really top that.
Lena, Cindy and Ivy are top hot girls in the game so far, for me Alison is one step below them :)
But who knows, maybe some new single blonde blue eyed bombshell comes in and mixes things up :D

Jun 15, 2017
What pisses me off about Jeremy the most is how desperate he is about scoring Alison. If he was interested in her but still respected Ian, he could tell something like "Well, you better not fuck this up then, dude. Otherwise, it's going to be me keeping her company tonight" or they could make a bet on who gets to score with Alison, just to motivate Ian into action. He comes a bit late, just to give Ian enough leg-up with her. Fuck, even Perry of all people is a better wingman for Ian than Jeremy.
This ! I'm not actually mad at him for trying his luck with a gorgeous woman, it's how he tries to get her even though his "bro" (Ian) shows interest in her. What made me absolutely sick is how if Ian doesn't have stats high enough to keep up his erection, he says that Alison should have gone with Jeremy because she would have been satisfied with him ..... FUCK NO, this makes me sick AF. I can tell that's the kind of reasoning that will lead to the cuck route with Jeremy being your girl's bull.
Perry is a fine pal, he's got his flaws yes but overall is a good buddy (and on top of that, although he's short, I think he's a good looking fella)
After that confrontation with Axel, my Lena would talk to either Louise or Ivy, never Stan..., so i tried him this time and i think i like his approach the most, Stan you are alright man, you & Ian will be good friends :)
I'm afraid he doesn't have pure intentions and might want to seek opportunities to take advantage of Lena's kindness, generosity, and compassion.
Stan's reaction seems straight out of a "nice guy" incel manual lol. Saying "not all men", callign Lena wonderful and telling her she should be worshipped with devotion and implying he would never do what Axel did to her, all hoping for her to throw a bone at him.
Completely agree with BloodyMares and Brickman.
The way Stan words it hints me to the r/niceguys / incel kind of guy. Especially since he doesn't really know Lena that well and he says she's wonderful and she deserve "devotion" (wtf?) otherwise, he would have been fine, that's actually the kind of thing I would say because I mostly agree with what Stan says. It's the way he says it that makes me think he's a thirsty incel but I don't think he's a bad person, he's gotta work on himself and maybe we'll be able to help him out, who knows.
I personally think Minerva is Lesbian and has a thing for young girls!
I hope not, otherwise my dreams of hate fucking her are shattered haha

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
This ! I'm not actually mad at him for trying his luck with a gorgeous woman, it's how he tries to get her even though his "bro" (Ian) shows interest in her. What made me absolutely sick is how if Ian doesn't have stats high enough to keep up his erection, he says that Alison should have gone with Jeremy because she would have been satisfied with him ..... FUCK NO, this makes me sick AF. I can tell that's the kind of reasoning that will lead to the cuck route with Jeremy being your girl's bull.
Perry is a fine pal, he's got his flaws yes but overall is a good buddy (and on top of that, although he's short, I think he's a good looking fella)
Lol what? When does he say that? I clicked "I can't" out of curiosity, and he just confessed to Alison that the stress from expectations made him nervous, how he's a bit intimidated by Alison's gorgeous looks, how much he cares about her as a friend, and to top things off, how the Gillian situation fucked with his head. He never mentioned Jeremy in my playthrough. I wonder what's up with that. Did you make Lena treat him bad during their date, or something, to make Ian act so insecure?

meatloaf1123

Mar 1, 2020
So what are the max value for each stats can we get to for Ian and Lena so far?
I got to 4 lust wirh Lena and i think Ian's max is 3 for charisma?

DatBoit

Dec 2, 2018
Yes, I do my guides off the script file anyway, and she changed quite a bit in the first chapter. I use the script then play test, but yea no way am I doing it for Alpha release.
May I ask how you read the script file for ORS? The usual way of UnRen doesn't work for me, it only shows random symbols.

4.60 star(s) 317 Votes