Jhazen23

Oct 28, 2019
Let´s see if I can explain it properly (If I have problems expresing in spanish what is complex on my mind, in english is a pain in the ass). The first modelling happens in chapter one, which is sort of a prologue for setting the characters, their contexts and personalities. That happens cause that´s what Lena does and the way Eva Kiss wants to strength the link between Lena, Ian and other characters, besides the café. I would understand better the critique if the second nude modelling event was unavoidable but the first one belongs to the own story context. It´s like asking if Ian can be a bank worker instead of a writer/worker of a book agency.
Exactly it's called character building. Even in a game with as many options as this the characters are all adults that have personalities, habits etc. I'm sorry if the game creator has a different vision for the plot and characters in there game than you, go create your own game and you can do it however you want.

nazthelass

Mar 8, 2021
I still haven't seen the new image for the final update could somebody post it pls
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You guys seem interested in me sharing some more work in progress illustration stuff, so I prepared a few images showing the process behind some of these images. I'll try to show it a bit more in depth this time, from the photo reference to the final coloring steps, and talking about some of the ideas and challenges that came up with these specific scenes.

Vote down below which scene you'd like to see WIP shots first, and I'll post them during this week as work on Chapter 8 continues. I'll also post some behind the scenes stuff concerning this last chapter for +$30 patrons (SPOILER warning) if you're interested in seeing some of the early drawing I've been working on!

Not sure if this is what you asked for or not, but this is the last image Eva posted on patreon

Massi89

Dec 21, 2020
I've got the feeling that Our Red String will be many more chapters than the previous Eva Kiss game, there are so many possible developments that it feels like being immersed in a whole world to explore.

One thing I am looking forward to see is how Lena and Holly are going to transform further in the game.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
i couldn't find it although i kinda remember seeing it here. when is it from?
Alison and Jeremy has to be fucking, then Ian can ask Jeremy for fap material during his masturbation scene in ch. 7 if he has previously sent him stuff.

I think.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I've got the feeling that Our Red String will be many more chapters than the previous Eva Kiss game, there are so many possible developments that it feels like being immersed in a whole world to explore.
Well, Evakiss said, back in September I believe, that around 20, probably a bit more, might be a good guess.

I'm assuming we'll see something around the range of the mid-20's, 25 would make for a nice number.
One thing I am looking forward to see is how Lena and Holly are going to transform further in the game.
As am I. Given Evakiss' want for making more realistic characters I'm not expecting extremely drastic changes for Holly, like Eva going from Ashley's submissive girlfriend to BBC hungry slut after a single sex scene in GGGB.

I'm wondering if there's just going to be a "changed Holly" and a "unchanged Holly" or if it's going to be more of a gradient where Holly can change a little bit but not completely if it's only encouraged moderately.

Reactions: Vis117 and Massi89

Massi89

Dec 21, 2020
As am I. Given Evakiss' want for making more realistic characters I'm not expecting extremely drastic changes for Holly, like Eva going from Ashley's submissive girlfriend to BBC hungry slut after a single sex scene in GGGB.
Yeah I agree, we're seeing very gradual changes, but considering how much longer than GGGB it's going to be (based on what you say around 15 more chapters I guess) the final result could still be a 180 compared to Holly how she used to be at the beginning. Which makes it very interesting.

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
What's your favourite path so far? I think Cindy's is the best for Ian, its well paced and more interesting considering she is also with Wade. The slow build up paid off well in the last update.

With Lena I feel like Ian is the only path that feels meaningful so far. I don't like Robert or Stan tbh. Louise is fine but the relationship could use more depth.

Vis117

Sep 22, 2019
Wow that Cindy scene was incredible. Lots of build up to that moment. Loved it. The Emma scene also stuck out. Having her do that while Perry was on the phone. Hot.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
What's your favourite path so far? I think Cindy's is the best for Ian, its well paced and more interesting considering she is also with Wade. The slow build up paid off well in the last update.

With Lena I feel like Ian is the only path that feels meaningful so far. I don't like Robert or Stan tbh. Louise is fine but the relationship could use more depth.
Not sure I have a favourite yet. I usually don't decide that until I have the full picture from the final release. I've decided to follow Ian/Alison for my main playthrough because I feel like it's the closest to starting a formal relationship. That said I really like the dramatic potential from Ian/Cindy too and Cindy is just gorgeous. If there's an alternative to getting with her without cheating I might change that to my main for him.

I am of a similar opinion on Lena, the problem for me is that no one but Holly interest me and that's slow burn.
I feel confident I'll like what's to come, but who knows? If we get something really spicy, like Lena/Cindy then I might be into that. Maybe Wade or Perry will surprise us? I don't personally think so, but who knows?

Xicor

Jun 13, 2019
So from what I have read in the forum Holly is the Angle if I'm not wrong

Then will there be a path/route where she falls into corruption. From what I've played it looks that Holly will come out of her Shell.

But Will Holly be Corrupted?

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020

Then will there be a path/route where she falls into corruption. From what I've played it looks that Holly will come out of her Shell.

There is a variable in the game that's called holly_change. As for how far she can be "corrupted" that's anyone's guess. We haven't reached a point in the story yet where anything results from it and it might just end up being slight changes rather than radical ones.

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
d) do u think kicking his sad butt out of her bed while she is already fucking him is one of the greatest moments in this game?
:ROFLMAO: i certainly do
LOL - yes this is my favorite scene in this game. Sometimes in this game especially you got locked into making a choice early on (i.e you decide to sleep with Robert but then it doesn't happen until like 2 scenes later and you can't change your mind) so the fact that EvaKiss lets you change your mind on that was hilarious and wonderful especially in the context of the game (Ian going on a trip with Holly triggering possible jealousy).

When does Lena give a blowjob to Jeremy though? People keep mentioning it and it never happened in my playthrough. Does it only happen under certain conditions (masturbating to his dickpicks not encouraging him and lousia to break up)?

selberdreher

Dec 29, 2017

Yes,

Hollys last scene fully corrupted will be Holly and Ian fucking Minerva in front of her husband or public in the office.
Holly will make Minerva deepthroat Ians cock until she pukes while double fisting Minervas ass and pussy, telling her what a needy cunt she is. Holly orders Ian to cum on Minervas puke stained face and tells her how much better she looks now. After that she makes Minerva kneeing and watch Ian and her. While the liquids drop from Minervas face onto her large tits, Ian eats out a standing Hollys pussy and ass thoroughly. Holly will keep eye contact to show that she is a Goddess compared to Minerva. She will ask Ian if he likes serving her ass and he will say: "No part of my Mistress is dirty". GoldenShower is optional.

Mark17

May 15, 2017
Yes,

Hollys last scene fully corrupted will be Holly and Ian fucking Minerva in front of her husband or public in the office.
Holly will make Minerva deepthroat Ians cock until she pukes while double fisting Minervas ass and pussy, telling her what a needy cunt she is. Holly orders Ian to cum on Minervas puke stained face and tells her how much better she looks now. After that she makes Minerva kneeing and watch Ian and her. While the liquids drop from Minervas face onto her large tits, Ian eats out a standing Hollys pussy and ass thoroughly. Holly will keep eye contact to show that she is a Goddess compared to Minerva. She will ask Ian if he likes serving her ass and he will say: "No part of my Mistress is dirty". GoldenShower is optional.
7bf.gif

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes