selberdreher

Dec 29, 2017
How do you expect me to refuse Cindy with this kind of information.....Sorry Wade, at least Ian is better than axel right
MyIan soothes his bad conscience for going after Cindy - although she is his friends GF - with exact this excuse: "Better me than Axel..." ;)
Because we all know this is an ultra dick move. one of the few characteristics i like about Jeremy is his strong opinion against hooking up with GF of friends.
But lets be real: aside from Cindys obvious good looks, her main appeal is that she is unavailable, which makes getting into her pants so hot and taboo. :devilish:

Last edited:

JoeSte91

Apr 12, 2018
Sorry Wade, at least Ian is better than axel right
MyIan soothes his bad conscience for going after Cindy - although she is his friends GF - with exact this excuse: "Better me than Axel..." ;)
Wade thinking she's hooking up with Axel might actually be the best cover. She breaks up with him, Wade blames Axel and Ian gets to keep giving her deep tissue massages all the while.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
But lets be real: aside from Cindys obvious good looks, her main appeal is that she is unavailable, which makes getting into her pants so hot and taboo. :devilish:
For me, her main appeal is the chemistry with Ian, with, or without Wade. I don't think there's any other girl who Ian has this much sexual tension with. Lena is something out of this world, connected through the universe, but her being the other MC kinda diminishes the chemistry. With Holly, even though I love her dearly, it's fairly one-sided, Ian's attraction seems to be aimed at her talent or general cuteness rather than particular parts of character. Alison, after a few chapters, seems kinda overbearing, there's barely any chemistry left except for pure sexual thrill. Emma and Cherry are just hook-ups, even though there's a bit of chemistry with Cherry, but scenes with her aren't frequent enough. Interestingly, I'm also sensing a bit of chemistry with Jessica (understandibly, given that Ian is Dave 2.0) and Ivy, so we'll see how it goes, but overall, the way Cindy and Ian interact, is the top quality pairing so far. If Wade was out of the picture, she would be my #1 candidate for Ian after I got to know her. Even though there's clearly infatuation right now, I don't know what kind of girlfriend Cindy actually is when she's happy in a relationship, but I'd like to find out...

selberdreher

Dec 29, 2017
Reasons why Cindy grew into my (respectively MyIans) favourite girl:

i really like her smug smile and her green eyes! she is also kind a high maintenance girl, which i dont dislike, because sometimes i love to spoil my girls (Who is your Daddy, Cindy?:sneaky:). and as mentioned above: she is obviously hot and so far the only Girl you could consider taboo (which makes her even hotter).
(actually Holly and Cindy are neck on neck for first place, but since i went to Wades birthday party its a photofinish for Cindy so far)

MyIans POV:

- enter Cindy chapter 1: "Wow, she is hot! But she is Wades girlfriend."
- playing pool, go dancing at the Bar: "Hey, she is fun to have around, i enjoy spending time with her. But she is Wades girlfriend."
- meeting Axel: "Omg, look at Axel hitting on her! Sometimes Cindy is just too naive! She needs someone to look out for her!"
- Night with the Boys: "Man up Wade! u need to fight for Cindy! She is your girlfriend!"
- at the Gallery: "Cindy is right to expect more from her life - perhaps Wade isnt Cindys Mr.Right? i have to be at the photoshoot, else Axel will try to get into her pants for sure! i am doing this for Wade ofc..."
- Photoshoot: "whoah, look at this tension! Axel knows exactly what he is doing! i was right not letting her go alone. And i kinda would like to see her naked..."
- Photos from Cindy: "my dick tells me to ask for another picture... Holy fucking Jezzus! cant tell Wade about this..."
- Night with the Boys: "omg, the shit has hit the fan! have to stop Wade, drunk as he is things will only get worse!"
- Call from Cindy: "I'd do it again ... for reasons..."
- Hollys invitation: "Ahhh, thats so cute! I'd love to go with Holly, but Wades birthday party was scheduled weeks ago, i cant bail out on my friends and Cindy. That would be unfair! I hope there will be a second chance to go on a Bookfair with Holly?"

- The Party: "What is doing Axel here? Is it really just a coincidence?"
"Oh, fuck Wade and Cindy are leaving! What to do?? Better go after Cindy, she is alone and drunk and upset. and if Axel goes after her, he will definetly try to take advantage of her vulnerable state!"

- The Alley: "Awww, she is so cute and sad and hot! why is she looking at me like that? why i am looking at her like that? ... those eyes i could drown in, loose myself in them... we are both a bit drunk (Cindy clearly more than me), i am not thinking straight or is it something else that clouds my mind? Just a kiss to show that i care, right? right? this cant be so wrong, right?"
"Making out, my mind is blank, tomorrow all will be forgotten, a little bit heavy petting, after all i am just a man, why is she grabbing my dick, oh so good... i didnt ask for this i didnt plan for this... the dam has broken..."

"SHIT! shitshitshitshit!"

"my mind is racing... what are Jeremy and Ivy doing here? How to worm myself out of this mess? i dont care about Ivy is telling Lena, after all we are not commited in a relationship, and she is also seeing that douche Robert, but Jeremy? He despises hooking up with girlfriends of friends! will he tell the others? does he has a good enough standing with me? does he like me as a friend more than Wade? if he snitches will i loose my other friends too? for being an ultra prick? do i have some leverage on him to blackmail his silence? do i need to? or are they depraved enough to think this whole situation is funny and keep it to themselves? will i loose Cindy? have i lost Cindy already? do i have any right to keep her? is she mine at all??"

back to myself:

as others have already mentioned great buildup for Cindy x Ian! definetly worth the wait! and excellent execution of the scene. although
honestly as a player i was utterly surprised that this scene went all the way, if i had the chance i would have spend a Will point at the moment
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
to stop it there. Spending a Will point before the kiss, is in my humble opinion a bit too harsh. This isnt exactly a criticism, its just what i have done if i would put myself in Ians shoes. and they two could get busted with their pants down nonetheless, which wouldnt negate the dramatic situation.
Perhaps EvaKiss will consider this option, if some of her Patreons feel the same way as i do.

Anyway great cliffhanger i am looking forward to Chapter 8!

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
That's one of the longer posts I've seen on here in a while! Like the 1:1 recreation of your thought process for Ian. ;)

selberdreher

Dec 29, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Totally agree on the chemistry part, i hope MyIans thoughts above illustrate this great and natural build up they share. Infact MyIan is not into her because she is taboo, that part falls on me, the old pervert who plays this game ;). MyIan struggles with the fact that he is attracted to Cindy. i wouldnt underestimate the Wade part, i think he is crucial for turning Cindy towards Ian, because only with Wade in the picture Ian can show her what she is missing in her Life.
Agree on the Lena part also, we are kinda told that they have chemistry as the basic premise of the novel so we gotta roll with it (btw i think thats the main point of BlandChili not being into IanXLena). i can accept that for the sake of the story, but Cindy grows throughout the story naturally on me, its out of my own volition.

If MyIan (and myself) had to rate the girls in regard of his interest in them, it would be probably look like something as this:

Cindy 10 (nuff said)

Holly 9 : My (Players) favourite for a LovePath, MyIan doesnt know of my plans yet, he likes her but just as u said its fairly one-sided yet. i would like to include Lena into this famous throuple thing, but i really doubt this could work out. Perhaps Holly is really better suited for Lena LovePath. time will tell.

Lena 8 : definetly not out of the picture, i am watching their (IanXLena) relationship closely, they have chemistry which i wont deny, but with so many possible developments both can have, i am unable to decide on it just yet. So IanXLena is non-commited, kinda casual right now.

Cherry 6 : a hot and casual hookup, she is likeable, with more screentime she could perhaps be more. but MyIan is willing to cut his ties with her should she cause problems down the line.

Emma 4 : i consider her to be a great friend for both Ian and Lena. i am not overly (sexual) attracted to her, so MyIan tries to help Perry to score with her, because i think they are a good fit.

Allison 2 : cant tell why i am not interested, i think initially it was because of first Hollys date when u have to choose between meeting her or Allison. so i just kept rolling with it. Jeremy can have her and they seem to have quite some fun together. MyIan (and I) are cool with occasional (photographic) updates on their shennanigans.

Ivy 0 : this girl screams danger and has a big red flashing signal above her head. i wouldnt poke her with a stick, if she was lying dead in a blind alley for the fear of coming back and eating me alive. i guess the fans she has are her fans because this thrill of danger she emanates. like moths are drawn to an open flame. MyIan will act accordingly.

Jessica ? : until now i didnt consider her a romancable or LoveInterest option. is she?

i am recreating a bit an old post which was deleted, but all in all we seem quite on a same page regarding the girls.

Reactions: Vijay29

selberdreher

Dec 29, 2017
Wade thinking she's hooking up with Axel might actually be the best cover. She breaks up with him, Wade blames Axel and Ian gets to keep giving her deep tissue massages all the while.
Thats why MyIan is getting friendly with Axel: keep your friends close, but your enemies closer!

and if i should decide to lead Cindy down the corruption Path i am not totally opposed against an AxelxIanxCindy 3-some videoproofed without showing my face. for reasons Wade will get his hands on this video... :devilish:

selberdreher

Dec 29, 2017
You forgot Louise in your little list. Ian has opportunities to desire her too.
really? let me think, does MyIan have seen photos of her? not 100% sure, but yes could be... hm... has he met her personally?
cant recall that. in my run Jeremy and Louise arent together anymore so no Truth and Dare, instead some Louise x Lena action.
kk, regarding Ian x Lousie that would be like Allison a

Louise: 2

JoeSte91

Apr 12, 2018
Well, since we're explaining why Cindy is best girl, I'll pitch in. For me, she's very motivated and ambitious. None of the other characters are really like that. When she finds someone else who has sort of made it (read: Lena) she has to ask them how. One of my favorite scenes for Ian/Cindy is where Ian takes her to the gallery and you can actually impress her with your wit and knowledge. So I don't think she's as shallow as she seems, and there's also a rare instance of vulnerability in that scene where you do see some doubt in her heart. Ever since then, she's been the main girl I've went for with Ian.

Thats why MyIan is getting friendly with Axel: keep your friends close, but your enemies closer!

and if i should decide to lead Cindy down the corruption Path i am not totally opposed against an AxelxIanxCindy 3-some videoproofed without showing my face. for reasons Wade will get his hands on this video... :devilish:
I agree with keep your enemies closer but big NAH to that threesome. It might be a possibility in the game, but Axel strikes me as more dangerous than Ivy. I'd have a IanxCindyxWade threesome or IanxCindyxPerry even before I'd let Axel into bed with Cindy.

selberdreher

Dec 29, 2017
I agree with keep your enemies closer but big NAH to that threesome. It might be a possibility in the game, but Axel strikes me as more dangerous than Ivy. I'd have a IanxCindyxWade threesome or IanxCindyxPerry even before I'd let Axel into bed with Cindy.
thats true. this move could totally backfire, buuut no risk no fun, neh? and since i dont consider Axel to be the EndBoss (this would be Seymour imo), i think with a little more groundwork on Ians part he could totally pull this off. As of now MyIan is kinda an apprentice to Axel, who hopes to surpass his sensei one day.

But since MyIan was busted with literally his pants down chances are high, that he will not get near Cindy for the foreseeable future anyway.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Carefree247

JoeSte91

Apr 12, 2018
thats true. this move could totally backfire, buuut no risk no fun, neh? and since i dont consider Axel to be the EndBoss (this would be Seymour imo), i think with a little more groundwork on Ians part he could totally pull this off. As of now MyIan is kinda an apprentice to Axel, who hopes to surpass his sensei one day.
Seymour seems like Lena's end boss. Even giving him the manuscript seems like it's going to come back on Lena more than Ian. I'm sure Ian might get caught up in whatever goes on with Seymour, but right now Axel is definitely a bigger threat to Ian's livelihood.

But since MyIan was busted with literally his pants down chances are high, that he will not get near Cindy for the foreseeable future anyway.
She can try to stay away...

selberdreher

Dec 29, 2017
right now Axel is the direct threat, but

i am seeing Axel as a mere pawn of Seymour with ofc a very high level of autonomy. funny thing is that Axel hasnt realized yet that he is already tangling in Seymours net. Lena is already (literally) exposed even more, she is the prey he is toying with atm.

should Cindy catch Seymours interest (for instance by her model work) Axel will step down from Cindy within a second. or press even harder should this be Seymours bidding. after all Cindy is just another potential notch on Axels bedpost so far, with good enough model potential to further his career, but no emotional ties attached (unlike Lena).

Seymour is a great threat to Ian x Lena, to Holly x Ian, Holly x Lena (aka all the LovePaths so far), because he is already aquainted with all three of them and a potential threat to even Ian x Cindy (should this path really exist).

Seymour is a puppetmaster and we can only fathom in which ways he will be entertained as he is playing his puppets.

right now Axel is the direct threat, but a much bigger one looms just a tad outside our field of vision...

Last edited:

Trainer7

Feb 13, 2018
Anybody else getting a bug at the start of the game during the first living room scene in 0.7 final? I've been getting an exception that says the game couldn't "Switch could not choose a displayable."

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Anybody else getting a bug at the start of the game during the first living room scene in 0.7 final? I've been getting an exception that says the game couldn't "Switch could not choose a displayable."
It's just bugged dialogue, you can hit ignore a bunch of times to skip past it with no ill effects, or get the updated version from Eva's patreon.

4.60 star(s) 313 Votes