Big Zeta

Sep 3, 2018
I thought that's what you might have been asking, but assumed it probably wasn't, due to the content. I mean, she only (probably) bangs her dad + definitely jacks off her mom's bf in a sex club while her mom gets triple filled, to later eat out her own mom and vice versa while mom's bf bangs them both. Not to mention (I think) tongue wrestling with her mom while both their tongues are wrapped around mom's bf's d.

That's all.

I think there were also strap-ons. But it's a blur.
I see. Didn't know there was an incest path.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Just finished ch7 and damn, I was trying to be faithful to our female protag but Holly is just so damned adorable, could not turn her down. I did have my female protag kiss her, after I decided both of my main characters would not sleep with anyone else(not long after my main male character buried his cock in Emma's backyard). I am all for my female protag getting it on with any of the girls, but not taking any dong besides the MMC. Kinda hoping the two mains and Holly can be a throuple.

Arisushi

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2020
I was trying to be faithful to our female protag but Holly is just so damned adorable, could not turn her down.
The struggle is very real :LOL:

Although my Ian and Lena are pretty casual (and therefore seeing others on the side), I had hoped to keep their relationship with Holly as drama-free as I could. So, the three of them can get together in the smoothest way possible.

But my Ian completely caved in to Holly's doe-eyed stares. Judging by the Ian's monologue at the end of the scene, I'm guessing things won't be that much of a smooth sail for the trio after this.

I just hope there is an option where he can be honest to Holly, about his relation with Lena, irrespective of the consequences.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
That slouchy dipshit?! Is there a path where she fucks him too?!?! I can't believe this
I always put him down in my first playthrough because he looked exactly like Jeb!.

There's no way Eva didn't model the dad from him, his face looks identical.

selberdreher

Dec 29, 2017
Ivy 0 : this girl screams danger and has a big red flashing signal above her head. i wouldnt poke her with a stick, if she was lying dead in a blind alley for the fear of coming back and eating me alive. i guess the fans she has are her fans because this thrill of danger she emanates. like moths are drawn to an open flame. MyIan will act accordingly.
sry for bad readability, lots of text

TL;DR : Is Ivy a Sociopath?

Antisocial personality disorder aka Sociopathy
Source: english Wikipedia, Signs and Symptoms of Antisocial personality disorder; my annotations in brackets

Antisocial personality disorder is defined by a pervasive and persistent disregard for morals, social norms, and the rights and feelings of others.
[This]

Individuals with this personality disorder will typically have no compunction in exploiting others in harmful ways for their own gain or pleasure and frequently manipulate and deceive other people.
[Truth and Dare? i dont have this event i my playthrough]

While some do so through a façade of superficial charm, others do so through intimidation and violence.
They may display arrogance, think lowly and negatively of others, and lack remorse for their harmful actions and have a callous attitude to those they have harmed.
[charming, arrogant, no remorse and callous towards Louise]

Irresponsibility is a core characteristic of this disorder; most have significant difficulties in maintaining stable employment as well as fulfilling their social and financial obligations, and people with this disorder often lead exploitative, unlawful, or parasitic lifestyles.

Those with antisocial personality disorder are often impulsive and reckless, failing to consider or disregarding the consequences of their actions.
[does not care how sexworking (e.g. stalkfapping) will affect her future, working with Billy on a whim]

They may repeatedly disregard and jeopardize their own safety and the safety of others, which can place both themselves and other people in danger.
[driving her convertible with passengers on drugs]

They are often aggressive and hostile, with poorly regulated tempers, and can lash out violently with provocation or frustration.
[showing Louise Jeremys dick pic, she could have resolved this situation in other ways]

Individuals are prone to substance abuse and addiction, and the abuse of various psychoactive substances is common in this population.
[she takes Designer Drugs, and i dont think its her first time]

Serious problems with interpersonal relationships are often seen in those with the disorder.
People with antisocial personality disorder usually form poor attachments and emotional bonds, and interpersonal relationships often revolve around the exploitation and abuse of others.
They may have difficulties in sustaining and maintaining relationships, and some have difficulty entering them.
[leading a promiscuous life, probably unable to form a monogamous relationship]

the german Wikipedia also does mention functional vs authentic empathy, whereas Psychopaths lack empathy completely and Sociopaths are able to possess the functional but lacking the authentic one.

i was always a bit set off by the fact that Ivy, although Lenas oldest friend, never says something like: "i am glad for you" or "i can understand where you are coming from" or "if this is your choice i support you, although i see things differently."
instead she nearly always tries to impose her own views on Lena.

in her own twisted way Ivy does seem to care(?) lookout for Lena, but she is totally blind to the fact that her lifestyle may satisfy Lenas physical demands (by providing income and sexual encounters) but leaves Lenas non-physical side, her soul so to speak, starving.

i am not on a Crusade versus Ivy, i was just wondering why i am so opposed to her; imho she checks a surprisingly big number of the symptoms mentioned above.

Your thoughts?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Glooskabe
D

Deleted member 3145675

in her own twisted way Ivy does seem to care(?) for Lena, but she is totally blind to the fact that her lifestyle may satisfy Lenas physical demands (by providing income and sexual encounters) but leaving Lenas non-physical side, her soul starving.
- she's a soulless bitch (who needs a sidekick)
- she's a "material girl" (no I'm not singing a Madonna song of the 80's no mate not me!)
- she has her own dark and troubled past - her own soul was crushed once before - she needs another's innocence as a reminder
- idem but at some point she'll get her soul back thru friendship. (or not)
- she's an angel in disguise and exactly what Lena needs. (Lena wants to be bitchy)

5only God (and Evakiss) knows her true purpose (or different optional paths)

• Angry
Reactions: Renonymous

selberdreher

Dec 29, 2017
she has her own dark and troubled past - her own soul was crushed once before - she needs another's innocence as a reminder
i think its mentioned that Lena and Ivy were schoolmates and Ivy was already a Loner and segregated from the other pupils.
Lena was her only friend back then, this would fit with a troubled childhood.

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
TL;DR : Is Ivy a Sociopath?
no?
She really only ever is mean to Louise who is a pretty mean person herself, so I can understand where that is coming from.
For me the only questionmark on her character are her dealings with Axel. We don't know (yet) what that is about but it is imagineable that she is manipulating Lena to go back to Axel. It's her who suggests to meet Axel one final time, where Axel behaves calmly as she predicted but still manages to get his foot back into her, well, dreams by hiding the photos in her books.

Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
For me, her main appeal is the chemistry with Ian, with, or without Wade... If Wade was out of the picture, she would be my #1 candidate for Ian after I got to know her. Even though there's clearly infatuation right now, I don't know what kind of girlfriend Cindy actually is when she's happy in a relationship, but I'd like to find out...
Fully agree.

Cindy has been called (in game and out of it) spoiled, selfish and bitchy, but I don't think that's a fair judgement at all. High maintenance? For sure, and not only -not even mainly, I think- regarding the money side of things: she demands attention and someone to be alive with, do things, have fun. Not everybody is as accomodating as, let's say, Holly; what's wrong with that?

In exchange I think she has a lot to offer: she's a lively drop dead gorgeous girl who's also fun to be with, not as shallow as could seem at first sight, with diverse interests and also some degree of empathy (not as for example Ivy barring Lena), not at all tame (Holly), without excesive emotional baggage (Lena), and not too self-absorved and whiny (Alison: the lady doth protest too much, methinks).

Problem? Well, Wade of course. But forgetting him I think is fair to say she's (almost) perfect girlfriend material for Ian.

Last edited:

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
no?
She really only ever is mean to Louise who is a pretty mean person herself, so I can understand where that is coming from.
For me the only questionmark on her character are her dealings with Axel. We don't know (yet) what that is about but it is imagineable that she is manipulating Lena to go back to Axel. It's her who suggests to meet Axel one final time, where Axel behaves calmly as she predicted but still manages to get his foot back into her, well, dreams by hiding the photos in her books.
She's pretty mean to Minerva too. Not to her face though. Normally, I'd not lose sleep over people being mean to Minerva because she is pretty vile herself. But Ivy does not know that. She does seem to place an inordinate amount of value on youth, beauty and sexiness all of which are ephemeral. That is perhaps the only complaint I have against her. Or maybe it is Eva creating a complex character, I guess.

Brickman

May 26, 2017

Unlocked
Behind the scenes art process: Ivy's game
This scene was one that I had in mind even before starting to work on Chapter 1. As I was finishing GGGB I began writing some ideas in a notebook under the title "Red String Project", defining what kind of character types and dynamics I wanted to include. And Ivy luring Lena, Louise and Jeremy into a heated drinking game was one of the first scenes I came up with and I knew I had to include it at some point. At first I thought I could slot it in in Chapter 3, but soon it became clear it was way too soon. I've been pushing it back chapter after chapter until it was finally time to write it!

I had a general idea of what I wanted the scene to be and what story beats I wanted to push forward with it, being mainly the relationship between Jeremy and the girls, his "girlfriend", Ivy and if the player so chose, Lena. But the specifics were up in the air until the last minute. I had a version where Stan would join the game is Louise and Jeremy had already split up, or maybe I could make him participate either way, but that meant that the scene had to take place at Lena's place instead of Ivy's, and the plot structure became too convoluted and other problems made it hard to make it work. This scene had so much potential and in the end I had to compromise and cut some ideas out, but as they say, sometimes less is more and knowing what to trim is often as important as knowing what to include.

In the end, I think the scene is fun and interesting and serves it's purpose well enough. It was a really challenging one to write, coming up with interesting dares, structuring the character interactions and giving the player some interesting choices to interact with the scene. I still wish I could've added more, but if GGGB taught me something is that I tend to tackle more than I can handle and that can end up hurting the game, so I'm trying to be more mindful of how I structure things.

Visually, I really wanted this scene to pop, that's why I decided to place it in Ivy's home. The purple lightning allows me to create a cool and sexy ambience, and this set-piece has a few of my favourite drawings so far.
I have some other cool scenes in mind that I can't wait to develop, but I'm learning to be patient. Chapter 7 had a lot of scenes I had been wanting to work on from the start, and there's still a few left that have been waiting since the idea for ORS was conceived. I hope I can share them with you soon!

Nov 15, 2020
Fully agree.

Cindy has been called (in game and out of it) spoiled, selfish and bitchy, but I don't think that's a fair judgement at all. High maintenance? For sure, and not only -not even mainly, I think- regarding the money side of things: she demands attention and someone to be alive with, do things, have fun. Not everybody is as accomodating as, let's say, Holly; what's wrong with that?

In exchange I think she has a lot to offer: she's a lively drop dead gorgeous girl who's also fun to be with, not as shallow as could seem at first sight, with diverse interests and also some degree of empathy (not as for example Ivy barring Lena), not at all tame (Holly), without excesive emotional baggage (Lena), and not too self-absorved and whiny (Alison: the lady doth protest too much, methinks).

Problem? Well, Wade of course. But forgetting him I think is fair to say she's (almost) perfect girlfriend material for Ian.
Competely agree with this. She's got some positive characters traits, and some negative – just like every other character in this game is constructed.

At the end of the last chapter, when Ian goes after her, she says "Am I so unlikeable that I have to beg people to go out partying with me?", and I think that sums it up well. The lack of partying probably isn't the problem in itself, it's just one very specific thing she's expressing some bigger issues through. She just wants something to happen, and when Wade and the others always say no, she feels rejected and unlikeable. She probably just need someone to convice her that she's still likeable and fun, and that's why she's so hungry for the attention Axel and/or Ian offer her.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I have no problem with Cindy but I am not a gentleman(I do not prefer blondes), I am a sucker for a redhead and almost every IRL girl that I have dated was a brunette. I think I might just have a type. So in my playthrough, I have narrowed my MMC down to the FMC and Holly. My FMC I have not let her take any dick besides the MMC but every lesbian option, she is all on that. FWIW, I am saying MMC and FMC because I applied the mod to allow renaming. I only renamed 4 characters though, the MMC, FMC, the cat(named after a cat I once owned) and the magazine boss, now named CUNT. That last one makes for some fun dialogue.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
General question, do we know if Cindy going to be a major character moving forward (on the level of Alison)? Honestly they are both so hot, but I don't want to miss out on more content if I pick Cindy
I assume you mean in regards to the amount of sex scenes? It might depend a bit on how Cindy's route develops and the impact on her and Wade's relationship, but I can't imagine we'll be missing out a whole lot.
Ian has something of a theme that he has to pick between girls, so I'd be surprised if there isn't an upcoming choice between Alison and Cindy eventually, but I don't think you'll have to pick between them just yet.

4.60 star(s) 313 Votes