RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Ian wants to be a cuck ! Remember ? He's enjoying pics of Jeremy's cock on Allison.

IF someone is enjoying his friend's cock on his love interest , what is he ? He's a cuck! He should embrace it.
I don't think jerking to pictures of Jeremy's cock makes him a cuck. :sneaky::sneaky:
As some people mentioned before there are a few gay undertones between both of them even if the author didn't intended on putting it there. :LOL::LOL:

Tallyhoe

Feb 21, 2019
This is why 2 protagonists and 2 sides of stories is so great for cheating and NTR genre.
Basically you can NTR or cheat on yourself lol. It creates such an interesting dynamic because YOU witness what happens on the other side while the other you are doing other stuff.
i.e. Jeremy : the other day I went to party with your girl, bro. I now know why you like her.
yeah man, she gave you BJ lol

I find it very spicy and excited for more opportunity like this.

Last edited:

GriizoK

Aug 29, 2020
This is why 2 protagonists and 2 sides of stories is so great for cheating and NTR genre.
Basically you can NTR or cheat on yourself lol. It creates such an interesting dynamic because YOU witness what happens on the other side while the other you are doing other stuff.
i.e. Jeremy : the other day I went to party with your girl, bro. I now know why you like her.
yeah man, she gave you BJ lol

I find it very spicy and excited for more opportunity like this.
I love the tons of possibilities that this game gives us.

Tierra_Azul

Aug 28, 2017
Im still not quite sure what NTR is, but I take it it's cheating? I don't think people is against it unless as they are witnessing it from the victims prespective. I think most people would rather see it from the cheaters prespective. Seeing it from the victims angle can make people feel akward. I think it's the same for Cuck stuff, you kinda have to be a cuck to enjoy witnessing it from the cucks prespective. Atleast I don't find it hot. But Differen't strokes for different folks and all that. I don't think people have the same aversion if they see the same scenario from the perpetrators eyes.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Im still not quite sure what NTR is, but I take it it's cheating? I don't think people is against it unless as they are witnessing it from the victims prespective.
Curiously, I think that's exactly what ntr is. It's been a while since I looked up the etymology but i think in Japanese "netorare" means something along the lines of "to take away," "taken away from" or "to have taken away"
Concept being that someone of a romantic affiliation is being "stolen" from the character with the emotional stake.

I get the confusion, and asking for a definition usually result in a heated debate. I've encountered the tag in a variation of material, some of which don't always present a formal relationship between the victim and the target, sometimes it's an unfulfilled crush/attraction. I think this is the reason why ntr is its own thing and not "just" cheating. Victim POV at least plays a role and it doesn't require there to be an actual relationship that gets broken up, just at least a vague "bond" that the perpetrator can ruin through sexual prowess/corruption.

That's at least the understanding I've gotten.

Last edited:

Tallyhoe

Feb 21, 2019
Im still not quite sure what NTR is, but I take it it's cheating?
I don't think people is against it unless as they are witnessing it from the victims prespective.
You just describe NTR lol
It's basically japanese cuckold, with your girl slowly being corrupted and taken away from you unwillingly/unwittingly.
You may or may not witness the end result at the end.

ehct2332

Dec 15, 2018
why does everyone want ian to be a cuck!
"These type of girls, well... They are not the kind you can settle with..." – Jeremy to Ian after Ian confesses he's falling for her. This and the game at Ivy's place, depending on Lena's choices with Jeremy, are probably a couple of strong reasons.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1618894495422.png

This chapter will be titled "Falling into place", referencing all those pieces that were left up in the air in Chapter 7 and that now have to find their place in the jigsaw of the plot. I feel this chapter won't be as action-packed and dramatic as the last once, since it will be more focused on defining where the characters are in the story and what path they will take moving forward, but that doesn't mean there will be some very hot scenes, some quite anticipated, and as always, some surprising ones!
1618894573849.png

Wow .. just look at that blush:
So pure and eyes so nice!
You gasp, but no misrake:
I see that yearning, babe!​

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes