Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Thank you for the quick reply and the realisation ... When I played, she was bright blond haired and
ended up in the alley hot 4 eachother .. then they caught us ... uhh
Cindy gets that look there when you go to Wade's birthday.

Help her win at the pool table and agree with her, make her happy. The rest should be fairly easy to get.

Reactions: godoff95

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Room screams Holly to me, and given that she's featured in the preview banner it's the most likely guess. A Holly/Ian/Lena threesome there would be hot :sneaky:
I feel like the threesome coming around the chapter after Ian/Holly's first scene would be a bit soon.

Given the general slow pace on the Lena/Holly path I'd assume there'd be a chance for Lena/Holly to reach a similar climax first.

It would surprise me though, so I suppose it fits as well as any other scenario for all we know :unsure:

godoff95

Mar 15, 2018
Room screams Holly to me, and given that she's featured in the preview banner it's the most likely guess. A Holly/Ian/Lena threesome there would be hot :sneaky:

I was also a bit bored and made a recolor for corrupted Holly (didn't she agree to try dating?)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Initially I thought it would be another truth/dare at Holly's house ending with Jeremy and Holly.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: a-pollo

-DarkHorizon-

Jul 20, 2018
I feel like the threesome coming around the chapter after Ian/Holly's first scene would be a bit soon.

Given the general slow pace on the Lena/Holly path I'd assume there'd be a chance for Lena/Holly to reach a similar climax first.

It would surprise me though, so I suppose it fits as well as any other scenario for all we know :unsure:
But would Holly be two-timing? She's not (yet) like Ian or Lena.

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
EDIT: dundun's edit beat me to it, heh.
Sorry about that. I thought I still had time ...
So sad, Lena and Cherry would be my dream pairing :love:
So what would be the surprise sex scene? Louise with either Jeremy or Lena wouldn't really be a surprise at this point.
I know, which was why I wrote that bit about Lena fucking her in a sarcastic tone.
Ok, It's mid-morning. Lena yawns and crawls out of her bed. She didn't sleep much last night because Louise and Jeremy were at it for hours. She strolls to Louise's room, wanting to check on her when she notices the door isn't closed (seriously nobody ever closes doors in this flat!) Intrigued she spys through the door. No Louise, but Jeremy is there, sound asleep, his athletic body barely covered by the sheets ,sporting an impressive display of morning wood. Lena bites her lips and stares mesmerized at the outline in the sheets. Like in trance she moves towards it and reaches for the bedsheet....

Ahh

Im just curious, why not? It's a fairly common thing to have?
A dedicated dressing table? Ok, full disclosure, I am definitely out of my depths here. But do a significant portion of women really have a dedicated dressing table? And how many of them run around in sweaters all the time like Holly?

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
No, she probably wouldn't, but I think the player might have a chance to have Lena make a move at Holly if she desires her enough.

Let's say that Lena goes to Holly's place. This scene could be used for a few different things:

1. If Ian and Holly went to the bookfair Holly will tell Lena what transpired. Holly possibly confesses she and Ian did the thing.
  • If Ian and Lena aren't together this will just be a "yay gurl!" scene.
  • If Ian and Lena are together the player might get a chance to decide as Lena how to react, depending on if they slept together or if Ian rejected her.
2. It could be a "let's talk" scene if Ian has a chance to confess to Lena that he slept with Holly beforehand. Maybe this wouldbe a "gentle" way of suggesting the threesome, Lena can hint that she is not opposed if she and Ian are together and that she in fact is (potentially) attracted to her too.

3. If Ian never went to the bookfair or if Ian and Holly didn't do nothin' while there, then Lena will just have a normal friend scene with Holly where you get the option to start the Lena/Holly path.

Nov 15, 2020
If we assume it's Holly's room and the sex scene is between her and Lena, it will be interesting to see which conditions will have to be met for it to happen – and what other scenarios there will be for that scene. I would assume something like this:

– Ian sleeps with Holly after the book fair: no LenaxHolly scene
– Ian doesn't go to the book fair (and Lena has shown Holly interest): LenaxHolly scene
– Ian goes to the book fair, but doesn't even kiss Holly: LenaxHolly scene seems likely
– Ian goes to the book fair, but tells Holly about him and Lena after their kiss: LenaxHolly scene seems highly unlikely, but I would still expect Lena and Holly to meet, and probably talk about what happened. Would probably be the most likely scenario for the beggining of a throuple route?

I would have liked a scenario where LenaxHolly isn't reliant on Ian in some way having rejected Holly first, but it doesn't seem very likely.

Edit: I do this strangely often: Write a comment, and then find out that someone posted something similar in the meantime…

Last edited:

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I would have liked a scenario where LenaxHolly isn't reliant on Ian in some way having rejected Holly first, but it doesn't very likely.
Yeah, I think "Ian ignored Holly" might be the closest we get to that.

I would have liked the possibility of getting Lena to second or third base with Holly without the Ian/Holly intro route having to have been exhausted first.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Ian is invested in Holly, because she responded to him. She is only a catch for Lena, nothing more.
Lena wooes her with her song writing and singing, but Ian had her genuine interest.

This is about body or soul: body of gurl assures her getting easily into anybodys pants - Lena path,
or brains of a boy charming a gurl enough she would show interest in him.

These are tropes you get to explore in here.

If we assume it's Holly's room and the sex scene is between her and Lena, it will be interesting to see which conditions will have to be met for it to happen – and what other scenarios there will be for that scene. I would assume something like this:

– Ian sleeps with Holly after the book fair: no LenaxHolly scene
– Ian doesn't go to the book fair (and Lena has shown Holly interest): LenaxHolly scene
– Ian goes to the book fair, but doesn't even kiss Holly: LenaxHolly scene seems likely
– Ian goes to the book fair, but tells Holly about him and Lena after their kiss: LenaxHolly scene seems highly unlikely, but I would still expect Lena and Holly to meet, and probably talk about what happened. Would probably be the most likely scenario for the beggining of a throuple route?

I would have liked a scenario where LenaxHolly isn't reliant on Ian in some way having rejected Holly first, but it doesn't very likely.

Edit: I do this strangely often: Write a comment, and then find out that someone posted something similar in the meantime…

I would have liked the possibility of getting Lena to second or third base with Holly without the Ian/Holly route having to have been exhausted first.
Ian has to be here, because he is who introduces Lena and for Lena to steal Holly, it is your mingling
when you play either Lena or Ian.

How would you feel should a gurl you introduce to another gurl end up getting with that gurl and not you?
Ian has to have some sense of rapport with the gurls he fancies, they can not all be jerks to him, can they?

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Ian is invested in Holly, because she responded to him. She is only a catch for Lena, nothing more.
Lena wooes her with her song writing and singing, but Ian had her genuine interest.
Only if you choose to. You can choose to ignore her or just use her for your career interests too. The game doesn't force most relationships on you.
Ian has to be here, because he is who introduces Lena and for Lena to steal Holly, it is your mingling
when you play either Lena or Ian.
Only if you choose to. Lena and Holly can meet each other without Ian being involved too.
How would you feel should a gurl you introduce to another gurl ends up getting with that gurl and not you?
I guess i wouldn't care? If the two girls I introduced falls in love with each other, it is no business of mine to interfere with that.
Ian has to have some sense of rapport with the gurls he fancies, they can not all be jerks to him, can they?
That's for the player to decide. In my main Lena isn't interested in Ian and Ian isn't interested in Holly.

Not fucking Ian isn't being a jerk to him.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Wait a minute here .. is one night stand a dating category now?

I was also a bit bored and made a recolor for corrupted Holly (didn't she agree to try dating?)
Cause the cut out pants bar tender shags and forgets, he simply likes to manhore for anyone.
He does not even have any relationship ounce in him, 2timing his gurls and his boys all the same.
Silly of how some gamers accuse LEna or Ian when the champion they tangle with is doing it thriving ...

Nov 15, 2020

I would have liked the possibility of getting Lena to second or third base with Holly without the Ian/Holly intro route having to have been exhausted first.
Yeah, I agree on both points.

Also: If Ian "ignores" Holly at the book fair to not destroy his relationship with Lena, and then Lena herself sleeps with Holly in the next episode… Yikes. That alternative wouldn't exactly be drama free either.

Reactions: BlandChili

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020

Also: If Ian "ignores" Holly at the book fair to not destroy his relationship with Lena, and then Lena herself sleeps with Holly in the next episode… Yikes. That alternative wouldn't exactly be drama free either.
It wouldn't, I think there could possibly be many variable outcomes also depending on Holly's change variable.

I wouldn't be surprised if there's a route to fuck it up as Ian and end up with a Lena/Holly where they both broke up with him but stayed together. Ian's tournament path seems to indicate Lena disapproval, at least partly, and there's plenty of room for him to gain -agenda points through unpleasant actions and sleeping around with other women behind their back.

I think Alison could be a potential wildcard if Ian nurtures - and ultimately favours - her relationship. Not to mention Minerva, that would be stinging to Holly I imagine.
Lena too could become a betrayer. I don't even want to imagine the playthrough where they get Holly to commit to the threesome only to cheat on her both and break things up like that.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We can all agree to game Ian and Lena as whores, banging everyone, because that is what
the bartender keeps doing and thriving at it, he not even banging some chicks that everyone would
think he is, so of course, there you have no remorse ”cause you have no humanity left in you
apart from banging everyone.

It wouldn't, I think there could possibly be many variable outcomes also depending on Holly's change variable.

I wouldn't be surprised if there's a route to fuck it up as Ian and end up with a Lena/Holly where they both broke up with him but stayed together. Ian's tournament path seems to indicate Lena disapproval, at least partly, and there's plenty of room for him to gain -agenda points through unpleasant actions and sleeping around with other women behind their back.
Like you said . .this is a choice ... full Lena or full Holly, still Lena can steal Holly when we game her, so we have to be decisive of what
we want for Hoilly - Ian or Lena.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
We can all agree to game Ian and Lena as whores, banging everyone, because that is what
the bartender keeps doing and thriving at it, he not even banging some chicks that everyone would
think he is, so of course, there you have no remorse ”cause you have no humanity left in you
apart from banging everyone.
No we can't. I don't give a damn about most of Lena's options so in my main playthrough she hasn't even had sex yet.
Like you said . .this is a choice ... full Lena or full Holly, still Lena can steal Holly when we game her, so we have to be decisive of what
we want for Hoilly - Ian or Lena.
She can also not steal her, stealing her would imply that she belongs to Ian, which she doesn't. If you play Ian as uninterested in Holly there is nothing to steal.

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes