Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
What was nice in this game - it was the agency.
Lena gets hit on hard, she can either give in or not.
Ian starts off as a conversation, not with full on hitting comments.
No we can't. I don't give a damn about most of Lena's options so in my main playthrough she hasn't even had sex yet.

She can also not steal her, stealing her would imply that she belongs to Ian, which she doesn't. If you play Ian as uninterested in Holly there is nothing to steal.
Your comment made me happy, because I felt Ian had a chance with her and on my 1st playthrough,
Lena and Ian got noone, because I felt I had to prottect Lena from all that coming on to her many boys did to her.
So I can relate to keeping her nice and tidy.

Ian having descovered Lena in the caffe and her opening up to his interests, I felt it would be them 2 in the game.
I was sorely mistaken, Lena had to fend of scores of guys hitting on her, Ian was lost in the weeds.
Ian was then introduces to Holly, they talk a bit, then he takes her to the coffee and meets Lena.

Now that was a conundrum .. I just did not even get aware Lena was going 4 Holly until she lands the kiss.
That was a surprise, because she was not at all into her room mate, she was shy, she was getting hit on left and right
it just felt completely out of whack ... clicking with Ian and then all of a sudden Holly somewhat pops in.

It even kind of occured to me, maybe Lena was lez or smth, but she was still harassed all over.

So yeah... people do not own people, but some have it easier than others, Lena getting hit while Ian getting nil.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Your comment made me happy

So yeah... people do not own people, but some have it easier than others, Lena getting hit while Ian getting nil.
Well, you're welcome.

Ian doesn't have it that hard though. Holly and Alison are fawning over him while Cherry and Emma only requires the right approach to get with. Lena depends on player choice and Cindy just takes a bit of build-up.

Tierra_Azul

Aug 28, 2017
A dedicated dressing table? Ok, full disclosure, I am definitely out of my depths here. But do a significant portion of women really have a dedicated dressing table? And how many of them run around in sweaters all the time like Holly?
I feel having a dressing table is a common thing to have, atleast in my circles. But that look likes a vintage vanity set, and would most likely be a heirloom. Anyway, Holly seems to wear makeup and maby jewelry (Unless i've become senile), and having a vanity desk would be practical.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
A dedicated dressing table? Ok, full disclosure, I am definitely out of my depths here. But do a significant portion of women really have a dedicated dressing table? And how many of them run around in sweaters all the time like Holly?
Depends a bit. I had a dressing table that I shared with one of my sisters growing up. When I lived in the UK I didn't have one, first place I lived was too small and by the time I moved into a bigger flat I knew I wouldn't be staying to justify buying extra furniture. My wife and I didn't have one for a while when we moved into our current home but got a cheap one that we restored ourselves, until that point we just stacked our items in the bathroom in front of the mirror there.
I feel having a dressing table is a common thing to have, atleast in my circles. But that look likes a vintage vanity set, and would most likely be a heirloom. Anyway, Holly seems to wear makeup and maby jewelry (Unless i've become senile), and having a vanity desk would be practical.
Given that she lives with her parents and has the room (and probably had more direct interest previously) I at least don't think it's an impossibility. She could also be using it more as an all-purpose table, the one in the image at least seems to have plenty of room for a laptop and writing equipment if you want to use it for that.

Clone002

Mar 26, 2019
Which are the mutually exclusive paths so far? Or at least to get all the content available in each one...

It's getting harder to keep track of all the saves needed!

What routes are best pursued together?

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Which are the mutually exclusive paths so far? Or at least to get all the content available in each one...

Ian:
Alison interferes with and is interfered by Emma and Cherry in some ways, I can't remember the specific points that lead to what. I think you may be able to get scenes with all three, but I usually stick with one character of the bunch.
In the latest chapter you have to choose to go to the book fair to pursue Holly or Wade's birthday party to pursue Cindy. We don't yet know if this will be the final choice for each of their routes.

Lena:
She can generally desire all options. You can only get with Louise if you break her up with Jeremy and you can only blowjob Jeremy by keeping them together.
Ian and Robert can have a fight in the latest chapter, but I don't think you are forced to break things off with one or the other.

Reactions: GrimWraith
Dec 17, 2019
Whoever said the release schedule is an update once every 3-4 months is friiiiiiiiiiied.

It used to be every month and now it's just about finished trending towards every 2 months. That could just be bc the last chap was a big boy, though. 1.5/1.75 months seems like the average.

I hate how much I like this game.

Dec 17, 2019

BloodyMares's walkthrough covers this pretty well. Check it out.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Unlocked

Giao's studio is working on a new background for this upcoming chapter. Here's the sketch for it... Can you guess what's the place it's supposed to be depicting?
Here's a tip: a sex scene will happen here, and it might surprise you...
Holly. I think only her would fit the kind of character who would have a small doll on her bed.

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
Oh, ok. Not so sure about Holly though
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That doesn't look like makeup to me. Her eyebrows are longer than male ones so she might be using mascara.

Given that she lives with her parents and has the room (and probably had more direct interest previously) I at least don't think it's an impossibility. She could also be using it more as an all-purpose table, the one in the image at least seems to have plenty of room for a laptop and writing equipment if you want to use it for that.
I forgot about that! That table just doesn't look like anything Holly would choose. But exactly like something her parents might drop on her. Her parents are very conservative though so I don't know how they feel about their daugther to gussy herself up.

scor099

Aug 6, 2018

Unlocked

Giao's studio is working on a new background for this upcoming chapter. Here's the sketch for it... Can you guess what's the place it's supposed to be depicting?
we're gonna fuck Minerva in her Daughter's room but her daughter catches us and then she join us and boom this is the surprising scene of chapter 8.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I forgot about that! That table just doesn't look like anything Holly would choose. But exactly like something her parents might drop on her. Her parents are very conservative though so I don't know how they feel about their daugther to gussy herself up.
I don't get the impression that her parents are extremely strict. I think part of the bindings Holly is under towards her parents are that she is just meek by nature, you know, avoids conflict most of the time and acts how she believes they want her to.

After all, she can come to the club with Lena and Ivy without any fuss. She just has to be home at the times she's promised beforehand, not because her parents are cruel to her and make those decisions on her behalf, but because she doesn't want them to worry.

Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017

Unlocked

Hmmm, one possibility I haven't heard yet is bad Jess. I don't think that it's her, but that would be a surprise.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Hmmm, one possibility I haven't heard yet is bad Jess. I don't think that it's her, but that would be a surprise.
I mentioned both Jess versions a few pages back :)

I concluded that even good Jess still seemed too "pop" rather than romantic, we know what her room in her family home looked like from GGGB, it doesn't really share the same expression as this one.

Reactions: Reaurt
4.60 star(s) 312 Votes