Nov 15, 2020
Has Eva commented about this somewhere, or are we guessing based on history? I think it was 2 1/2 months between the Alphas of the two previous episodes, and it’s now been two months since the Alpha of episode 7.

The next episode is shorter, and Eva said something about maybe being able to release it "sooner". On the other hand, the story is getting more and more complex, and I get the impression she spent more time polishing episode 7 before starting to work on ep. 8, than between ep. 6 and 7.

It’s a bit odd that she didn’t post any weekly update this weekend. I can’t remember that happening before. Maybe we’ll get an update on a possible release date next weekend. :)

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
This is what the dev said after Chapter 7. Basically, an update every 2 to 3 months.

And regarding Chapter 8, when will it be released? I've always worked within a monthly cycle for releases, but the amount of work needed to create a chapter of ORS to the level of quality I want has proven quite intense. My intention was to switch to bi-monthly releases, but making Chapter 7 has taken even longer than that. The only thing I can say right now is that new ORS chapter will be releases once they're ready, but my goal will always be to push a new chapter out every two months, if possible, and try my best to avoid reaching the three month's mark. So, in short, between two and three months.

afc2112

Jan 4, 2018
How long has it been since the last update? I feel like we're around that 2 month mark now, so I'm guessing we're a few weeks away?

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
The last Alpha came out on 2-21 the one before on 12-2, or 81 days earlier. So if you add 81 days that would be 5-13. But it is supposed to be shorter of course.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
recommend me vn games with good story just like ors?
Does the amount sexual content matter to you? You could check out Katawa Shoujo, it's free but the sexual scenes are not central to the story nor are they too extensive.

It's a good vn if you like character-study type stories.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
The new room belongs to Jeremy. No one knows about his secret love for 19th century's clothing and how often he sits in front of the mirror ot apply his Victorian wig and powder before he sneaks out in the night to enter the ballroom of Early Cuntess. What a suprise Eva, you've outdone yourself this time.

Dec 17, 2019
What if Minerva is Jessica's mom?

Honestly 70% of my ORS-related brain power goes towards thinking about when the next update will be, and the rest just goes towards thinking about the new weird connections that are gonna pop up.

Oct 20, 2018
Hoping that Ian gets more content next update. He's severely lacking compared to Lena. I'm also hoping Lena and Ian do more kinky shit because at the moment out of the 5 (6?) possible sex interests it seems Ian is the most vanilla and boring even though he is supposed to be the main male character.

Reactions: LoneVoyage
4.60 star(s) 312 Votes