eljam

Nov 27, 2018
For my part, I really like the quality of the author's writing, the characters are well characterized and obtain logical reactions despite the variety of proposed proposals.

however I prefer Lena to Ian, simply because I find better the fact that Lena can be either a libertine or a faithful chick.
since the author has thought of highlighting the relationship with axel (the pleasure she had in being totally submissive and degraded by him but also the pain she felt in the face of his behavior).
suddenly we understand as well that she may want to become a woman with a much calmer sexuality than with axel (so as not to risk being sure to find herself in situations that would exceed her) or that she totally let herself go to a freedom total without depending on anyone (and stay in control).

for Ian I find that we don't know much about him and seeing him become a big flirt, ready to betray his friends in order to be able to sleep with their girlfriend, gives an impression of gratuitousness.
In fact as much as a careful boyfriend, I find him credible, but as a vicious libertine, I find it hard to see why for now.

sorry for my english

DDDIsReal

B.I.T.W.
Donor
Dec 25, 2019
I expect next update on first week of may, last two updates were 21 february and 2 december. 81 days between this two dates, 60 days already passed since the last and this chapter will have less contents according to eva, so i think 70-75 days it's an accurate prediction.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
New public poll on Eva's patreon "Who do you enjoy playing as the most". Surprising how the votes are around 46% for Both, 45% for Lena and only 9% for Ian, especially when you consider how many people here constantly claim that Ian has a much more interesting POV compaired to Lena. Is it just the loud minority? Voted for Ian because 9% is just pathetic.
I feel like having "both" in those kind of votes skews the results for reasons beyond pure character appreciation, it becomes a matter of "why would someone vote for Ian exclusively instead of for both?" and "why would someone vote for Lena exclusively instead of for both?". Based on the type of content each character offers, one can infer that perhaps different parts of the fandom have different levels of willingness to appreciate content outside of their niche.

There's also the issue that, at least early on, Ian is introduced as a fairly mild character while Lena is introduced as more innately sexual with the modelling, I feel like some people just straight up give up on Ian at that point and focus on Lena, even though later on you can push Ian's character into very different directions.

I guess there's also the simple explanation that GGGB was one of the best fem protag games, so naturally ORS inherited a fair ammount of fans that may be interested specifically in that type of content.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I too voted for Ian, but I enjoy Lena's storyline a lot too. And I think very few of those voting for either Lena or Ian, thinks the game would have been better with only one protagonist (which I've noticed being claimed once in a while too).
I downloaded the game with an interest in playing Lena. I was actually a bit annoyed that I had to sit through Ian's part, but I don't hate male pov, so it's whatever.
I would say that I have grown to enjoy Ian's content somewhat. If nothing else I feel like there is more consequence to his relationships as a few more routes conflict in his story. So far Lena only really has to choose to break Jeremy and Louise up or not to open their content, but that's not even framed with the intent of getting with them in mind necessarily.

I still think I would have enjoyed Lena exclusive pov more. One of the reasons why I actively choose not to pursue Ian/Lena is because I dislike having control of both their perspectives. I dislike that the whole framework of the story is tied around their interactions and I think it's not as interesting to pursue a romantic/sexual option when you get to choose how they feel in return. Some people will enjoy that, an increasing number maybe even, if we assume that motive behind the poll in question.

I just enjoyed the female pov in gggb and wanted more of that. I assume at least a portion of her patreons that carried over between games felt the same and weren't too thrilled about development being split between the new female mc and a sudden male mc too.

Reactions: Minttymint

cognu

Aug 24, 2017
Well, someone mentioned it before. For a dev which most of her fanbase comes from her previous work which was female MC. Those numbers are pretty good, and the % towards "Both" increasing means that more people like it, or that she has a lot of new patrons which supported her thanks to just ORS.
That only means that she is doing an amazing work whatsoever.

A caveat is that most of the times, a poll in patreon done by the dev, it's not usually true to its nature. When she asked, who do you enjoy playing the most... a lot of patreons will interpret that poll as a way to try to vote for future content, so they chose their binary option, because even if they like one side more than the other, they still support Ors which is 2 MC VN, and it's more probable that they enjoy both sides.

Dromedari

Jan 10, 2018
One attractive thing about Lena's story is that she has a Sith Triumvirate wishing for her to fall to the dark side. On the one hand we have Agnes, Lord of Hunger. On the other hand we have Axel, Lord of Pain. And finally there is the final boss, Seymour, Lord of Betrayal.

Ian needs a sith lord in his life to leave him a wound in the Force to make his story more interesting. The plot demands that Gillian return, she is the only one who can really lead our Jedi Knight to darkness.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
One attractive thing about Lena's story is that she has a Sith Triumvirate wishing for her to fall to the dark side. On the one hand we have Agnes, Lord of Hunger. On the other hand we have Axel, Lord of Pain. And finally there is the final boss, Seymour, Lord of Betrayal.

Ian needs a sith lord in his life to leave him a wound in the Force to make his story more interesting. The plot demands that Gillian return, she is the only one who can really lead our Jedi Knight to darkness.
Gillian return will just break the mind of the poor guy. But judging by the background, I think she would come back just to have a relationship with Ian, unlike the other women in the game who can relate to other guys(or girls).

FugginDamaged

May 20, 2020

Not necessary Gillian but make his stakes higher, have cherry be connected to axel somehow, make the Emma/Ian/perry situation a lot more dangerous (him almost getting caught and having the option to continue to fuck Emma, make Minerva a little power-hungry than cock hungry, or just introduce a new female character that has the same power as at the very least Agnes

• Red Heart
Reactions: juicycarmen

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
The poll results don't surprise me, the majority of people on her patreon are fans of GGGB which was probably one of the best fmc corruption games out there.

For me however, i always end up turning the fmc into a cock hungry whore, in GGGB i always picked the most degenerate options available to me, from sucking dick for drugs, to livestreaming myself cheating on Eric.

With the dual POV, i feel like those impulses are kept in check somewhat, because like a true degenerate, the only thing i like more than the above is vanilla lovey-dovey moments and sex between characters.

That's why i kind of prefer Ian in a way, he has those moments with Lena, Alison and now Holly.

Lena on the other hand has Robert (a "nice guy" who just wants to get in her pants), Axel (just no) and Seymour (which is the more traditional corruption choice i guess).

DS1Q

Nov 30, 2017
Lena on the other hand has Robert (a "nice guy" who just wants to get in her pants), Axel (just no) and Seymour (which is the more traditional corruption choice i guess).
The only halfway decent people in Lena's life are Jeremy and Ian so far... Maybe her roommate too.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
I guess there's also the simple explanation that GGGB was one of the best fem protag games, so naturally ORS inherited a fair ammount of fans that may be interested specifically in that type of content.
Yeah, that makes sense of course to expect a similar experience from the same author. I guess I just prefer when the game feels more original, instead of being very similar to that other game. Like, nowadays you can't tell Ubisoft games apart because they share a lot of game design elements, and I don't see it as a positive thing. I like it when a franchise (or a single game) has identity. And so far, Ian is a big part of ORS identity. Without him it would be very similar to GGGB but less extreme. And I admit, sometimes, while playing as Lena, I do feel like "been there, done that", which is not bad, but doesn't really help shape the game's identity. So far the strongest in my opinion parts of the game are the differences from GGGB, not similarities.

Kylepred89

Apr 27, 2017
Hey guys, so I played all of GGGB a long time ago and have been out of it but knew Evakiss had been working on another game. I tried it out tonight and it’s good but I got stuck on a part. I’m actually not sure how far or what chapter I’m on but it’s after Wade birthday and Ian and Cindy in the alley. They were caught by ivy and Jeremy but then I get that error page where I can scroll back, copy, or open. I can’t progress from here and had to quit out. Not sure if this a unique problem for my game or this has been a problem before but anyone have a solution?

Moryaka26

Aug 28, 2019
Hey guys, so I played all of GGGB a long time ago and have been out of it but knew Evakiss had been working on another game. I tried it out tonight and it’s good but I got stuck on a part. I’m actually not sure how far or what chapter I’m on but it’s after Wade birthday and Ian and Cindy in the alley. They were caught by ivy and Jeremy but then I get that error page where I can scroll back, copy, or open. I can’t progress from here and had to quit out. Not sure if this a unique problem for my game or this has been a problem before but anyone have a solution?
This is the end of current version

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes