Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017
Playing to get Lena/Holly exclusivity means that I always have a million will at the end of ch. 7.

Accidental nun playthroughs be like that.
Ha, that would do it! In my "true" playthrough, I have Lena go for Ian, Holly, and Jeremy, as I don't like her other options. So my Lena has at least some Will points. I'm crossing my fingers that Emma becomes a surprise option in the next few chapters.

Reactions: Priappus

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I'm crossing my fingers that Emma becomes a surprise option in the next few chapters.
Same, I wouldn't even be that surprised. I feel like their small interactions and this band practice date is the perfect setup for something.

Reactions: Reaurt

Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017
I have this occasional suspicion that Louise has a thing for Ivy. Just wanted to throw that out there.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I have this occasional suspicion that Louise has a thing for Ivy. Just wanted to throw that out there.
Just to play around with the idea, what specifically makes you suspicious of this? :unsure:

I mean, the rival-to-lovers trope is a tried and true one, but I usually dislike it when it seems to appear out of no where and so far Louise and Ivy just seem to genuinely despise each other.

Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017
Just to play around with the idea, what specifically makes you suspicious of this? :unsure:

I mean, the rival-to-lovers trope is a tried and true one, but I usually dislike it when it seems to appear out of no where and so far Louise and Ivy just seem to genuinely despise each other.
Nothing very specific. I think it's pretty clear that Louise dislikes Ivy, and that Ivy dislikes Louise (to a lesser degree). To me, Louise's dislike seems to be unnecessarily intense. That could be just how Louise is, or perhaps she's got personal issues that lead her to react harshly to Ivy. Or maybe she's also attracted to Ivy, and she doesn't want to be. Louise "zones out" when Ivy and Lena make out and do some breast play during the drinking game, and I don't think that Louise only zones out because she's drunk.

That said, the Ivy thing is speculation on my part. A more straightforward interpretation with better evidence is that she's attracted to Lena and hasn't realized it (in that route where she's still with Jeremy).

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Nothing very specific. I think it's pretty clear that Louise dislikes Ivy, and that Ivy dislikes Louise (to a lesser degree). To me, Louise's dislike seems to be unnecessarily intense. That could be just how Louise is, or perhaps she's got personal issues that lead her to react harshly to Ivy. Or maybe she's also attracted to Ivy, and she doesn't want to be. Louise "zones out" when Ivy and Lena make out and do some breast play during the drinking game, and I don't think that Louise only zones out because she's drunk.

That said, the Ivy thing is speculation on my part. A more straightforward interpretation with better evidence is that she's attracted to Lena and hasn't realized it (in that route where she's still with Jeremy).
That might be a more sensible read to me, but I see your reasoning. I have had this assumption for a while that Jeremy and Louise breaking up may be inevitable, at least without Lena actively stopping it.
To not have it happen by now, Lena has to not tell Louise about him and then do the thing with Jeremy at the bottle game. This makes me think that maybe there will be a Jeremy/Louise/Lena route of sorts where, if you decide not to pursue it after jerking Jeremy, they will break up automatically down the line.

Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017
That might be a more sensible read to me, but I see your reasoning. I have had this assumption for a while that Jeremy and Louise breaking up may be inevitable, at least without Lena actively stopping it.
To not have it happen by now, Lena has to not tell Louise about him and then do the thing with Jeremy at the bottle game. This makes me think that maybe there will be a Jeremy/Louise/Lena route of sorts where, if you decide not to pursue it after jerking Jeremy, they will break up automatically down the line.
That's interesting, perhaps that's one of the things Eva has in mind for the overall story, having Jeremy and Louise break up except for a very specific route.

I agree with the possible trio route idea being a thing. That may be why there's a follow-up question about what kind of threesome Lena likes, with the option to say two girls and one guy, or one girl and two guys, if you have Lena say "threesomes" as the sex fantasy of choice in the drinking game. I don't know if any variables are set by that response though.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I agree with the possible trio route idea being a thing. That may be why there's a follow-up question about what kind of threesome Lena likes, with the option to say two girls and one guy, or one girl and two guys, if you have Lena say "threesomes" as the sex fantasy of choice in the drinking game. I don't know if any variables are set by that response though.
There are variables for all the options, threesome included. A curious element is that the variable for "lesbian" interest gets set with both the "sex with a girl" response and the "two girls" response for the threesome option. The two threesome options set a number variable, 1 for fmm and 2 for ffm.
The same lesbian variable is also set to true if Lena kisses any of the girls, so you don't even have to emphasise that in the question itself either. I think that variable is meant to track Lena's receptiveness to Ivy and possibly Louise outside of the dedicated Louise route.

Given that the bottlegame (and therefore, these responses) can only take place on routes where you don't break up Jeremy and Louise initially, it is my assumption that these variables will only ever relate to scenes including any of those three characters. I think there might both be routes for Lena/Ivy/Louise and Lena/Louise/Jeremy, maybe even a foursome route including all of them.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: p22 and Reaurt

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
There are variables for all the options, threesome included. A curious element is that the variable for "lesbian" interest gets set with both the "sex with a girl" response and the "two girls" response for the threesome option. The two threesome options set a number variable, 1 for fmm and 2 for ffm.
The same lesbian variable is also set to true if Lena kisses any of the girls, so you don't even have to emphasise that in the question itself either. I think that variable is meant to track Lena's receptiveness to Ivy and possibly Louise outside of the dedicated Louise route.

Given that the bottlegame (and therefore, these responses) can only take place on routes where you don't break up Jeremy and Louise initially, it is my assumption that these variables will only ever relate to scenes including any of those three characters. I think there might both be routes for Lena/Ivy/Louise and Lena/Louise/Jeremy, maybe even a foursome route including all of them.
or that these variables are also gonna be set in a future scene you only get if you don't lie to louise

Wtershee

Sep 19, 2018
So apprently Patreon want to enact direct editorial control on content made by the users who uses the site. Will this affect the development of the story and etc?

Back

Aug 3, 2017
So apprently Patreon want to enact direct editorial control on content made by the users who uses the site. Will this affect the development of the story and etc?
EvaKiss will make sure to stay on the right side of Patreon's TOS. That way she avoids any issues with them. After all, she's very experienced about the matter having started and completed a previous game, GGGB, using Patreon's platform to help fund that game.

Reactions: the3m_dude

Back

Aug 3, 2017
.............that is not reassuring........
What are you wanting to hear exactly then? EvaKiss has a direction she wants to go with her game before she started ORS. In addition, being a veteran user -- a content creator no less -- she knows that she must abide by Patreon's TOS to avoid mixing it up with their staff. It's not like the folks at Patreon are the ones making any content for her game after all. All they're saying is that in order to use Patreon, creators must agree to their TOS (i.e., see ).

Not all creators do. Those creators that have run afoul of Patreon's TOS have in the past got their pages shut down after a review (if the content creator doesn't or refuses to make the necessary changes), or have moved onto other crowdfunding platforms such as Subscribestar.

Thus, taking into consideration that EvaKiss must follow Patreon's TOS to remain on the platform, which is her main cashflow generator, she won't do anything to draw Patreon's ire. She knows this before she started working on ORS. Hence, it's reasonable to say "No" (to your question). There won't be any changes to the vision of her game or how it's developed in regards to what content might pop up in ORS.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 313 Votes