kibolija

Apr 11, 2020
Our Red String [v0.8 Alpha] [EvaKiss] crunched

Original Size PC: 1,35 GB

Compressed Size PC: 184 MB
OurRedString-v0.8ALPHA-pc-crunched.zip: -

Compressed Size Mac: 150 MB
OurRedString-v0.8ALPHA-mac-crunched.zip: -

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1b (hngg@f95zone) -
Do you have the original size mac version?

BigTyson

Dec 6, 2017
I took a peek at the variables for the game and saw some interesting stuff:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Quick Edit for people who are having a hard time with the tripping scene. After you ignore reload once or twice and open console, You should get a prompt saying Open the door. That means you have to click the open markdown to get to the weird wall break convo

Last edited:

thomastm

May 24, 2020
How many sex scene does Ian & Lena have on this update? So far i only found out 4 for Lena and only 2 for Ian :cry:

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
I was hoping for some progression for the Cindy (best girl) romance but its still a good update, especially because Holly is great and got good content

Reactions: longbowF7

theScumbag

May 5, 2020
Yup, there is a scene where Ian catches them (re: Perry and Emma) up to no good on the couch in the apartment (I think you have to be on the Ian/Allison route and sort of nudge Perry & Emma together when given the option in this chapter).

Another great chapter all round, especially as we get so much of Holly! On another route, you get some fun with Lena and Jeremy which has been in the works for a while and I sincerely hope that gets expanded on in future chapters. I have the inkling to restart the game all over and go through all the "strings" for maximum fun! :)

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Yup, there is a scene where Ian catches them (re: Perry and Emma) up to no good on the couch in the apartment (I think you have to be on the Ian/Allison route and sort of nudge Perry & Emma together when given the option in this chapter).

Another great chapter all round, especially as we get so much of Holly! On another route, you get some fun with Lena and Jeremy which has been in the works for a while and I sincerely hope that gets expanded on in future chapters. I have the inkling to restart the game all over and go through all the "strings" for maximum fun! :)
How do you get the Jeremy and Lena scene, beside the texting?

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes