Master5043

Jul 30, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, i'm talking about that moment, when Lena can protect Holly from Ivy's education or bring her home. I think if you don't interrupt Ivy at all, then Holly will become vicious and depraved. In my case, it turned out to be a lesbian threesome. I also have an idea that if Ian chooses Holly, he will keep her from turning into a "bad girl"

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Alright so I just played a route through where Lena did not work for Seymour and she did not encourage Holly to pole dance, if you're curious this happened in ch. 8:
EDIT: Another Seymour detail:

Last edited:

jizzle35

Mar 5, 2021
I am so excited for this to be finished, I'm going to hold off from playing the hell out of this until it's done but I ADORED good girl gone bad and while this isn't as much to my taste as that was she still knows how to make a HELL of a VN experience

Reactions: Christ P Bacon

lcvargas

Dec 30, 2019
The best thing of the whole game so far IMHO is Lena turning into a massive BBC lover

Also the sexting scenes are fucking hot, but Eva is a queen at writing those since GGGB

Edit: also the scenes / sexting with Mike are +++
I also like the sexting with Mike.

lcvargas

Dec 30, 2019
If the tripping scene with Ian is not just him tripping out; then it must mean that Ian has some kind ability(Idk what other words to describe) to influence everyone's fate? As if we the players are Ian himself?

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
So, if i want to play a Holly centric playthrough, i basically have to disregard Lena, right?

Edit: Especially given this update i mean.

lcvargas

Dec 30, 2019
So, if i want to play a Holly centric playthrough, i basically have to disregard Lena, right?

Edit: Especially given this update i mean.
Yup can just focus on Holly as Ian. I did sleep around with Cherry and still I get to be with Holly, but there is a choice I can't make, Idk if it has to do with Ian sleeping with Cherry.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
I did a Ian-Holly centric route, with Lena not pursuing either of them. The scenes are so cute between Ian and Holly, talking about their relationship and Holly going to Lena for advice:cry::love:

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes