godoff95

Mar 15, 2018
Well, in that case, Lena may still be speaking to Ian, but they aren't going to be "hooking up" any more. She also rakes Ian over the coals pretty good for sleeping with Holly. I'm not sure I'd agree this is a happy situation, but I guess that's a subjective opinion and YMMV!
How on earth you ended up in this situation? o_O And here I was thinking why they are so accepting!

Reactions: qwertycoltan

godoff95

Mar 15, 2018
Jeremy has zero depth, zero personality and I don't see a real friendship with the MC. Seriously. What is the point of his character other than the obligatory BBC scene where the girl is all amazed at how big he is. It's stupid and a wasted opportunity.
has a bro code

Reactions: SteelyDan14

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Jeremy has zero depth, zero personality and I don't see a real friendship with the MC. Seriously. What is the point of his character other than the obligatory BBC scene where the girl is all amazed at how big he is. It's stupid and a wasted opportunity.
Here is the hypocritical thing here with him. Say you slay Cindy in the alley. He tells you you should come clean to Wade. Like what the fuck?! DUDE! Your the one fucking Alison and TRYING to fuck Ivy behind your own girls back and you have the balls to tell me to come clean? I already dislike the guy enough as is. This adds to it even more.

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
I won't lose sleep over it, but I'm a little salty about Lena's hypocrisy in this scenario with the load of shit she gives Ian, even if he just kissed Holly, and then she turns around and fucks her herself at the first opportunity.[/SPOILER]
Odd, in my play through Lena and Ian break up after the kiss, where did the "forgive" part happen in your run?

How on earth you ended up in this situation? o_O And here I was thinking why they are so accepting!
There's a lot of variations depending on your choices. I would love to see how you got to yours. I suspect the difference is how casual Lena and Ian are towards their "relationship". The closer and more serious they are about each other, the more of a betrayal doing something with Holly becomes.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Odd, in my play through Lena and Ian break up after the kiss, where did the "forgive" part happen in your run?
It's not a super dramatic moment. It isn't even a choice labeled "forgive ian" or anything like that. However, there's a point after Lena chats with Emma, she gets a phone call from Ian. During that call, there is a menu option "It was only a kiss" which resets the flag indicating their breakup (ian_lena_over) back to False.

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
It's not a super dramatic moment. It isn't even a choice labeled "forgive ian" or anything like that. However, there's a point after Lena chats with Emma, she gets a phone call from Ian. During that call, there is a menu option "It was only a kiss" which resets the flag indicating their breakup (ian_lena_over) back to False.
Ahh, I didn't see that. After realizing that even the kiss gets them to break up, I loaded up my old save. I think story wise it works a little better if Lena breaks up with Ian, and then sleeps with Holly after she's single. I think there's still a chance they end up as a cute throuple.

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
I swear the Evakiss is having issues with the dual protagonists .How much does Evakiss want to split up Ian's path?Lena can fuck multiple guys without any issues, but Ian's choices keep on reducing with every update.
Lena can be interested in Ian, Jeremy, Axel, Mike, Robert, Seymour and Holly without getting locked out of any of them. On the other hand, Ian has to choose between Cherry, Alison and Emma, then between Cindy and Holly, and finally between Holly and Lena.
Lena also has multiple clothing options and tattoos, Ian has nothing. Lena has options to slut around, but Ian seems to have to play in a minefield, because every choice has a chance of blowing up.

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
I swear the Evakiss is having issues with the dual protagonists .How much does Evakiss want to split up Ian's path?Lena can fuck multiple guys without any issues, but Ian's choices keep on reducing with every update.
Lena can be interested in Ian, Jeremy, Axel, Mike, Robert, Seymour and Holly without getting locked out of any of them. On the other hand, Ian has to choose between Cherry, Alison and Emma, then between Cindy and Holly, and finally between Holly and Lena.
Lena also has multiple clothing options and tattoos, Ian has nothing. Lena has options to slut around, but Ian seems to have to play in a minefield, because every choice has a chance of blowing up.
Ian has multiple clothing options depending on his stats. Also, I'd argue that Lena gets the shorter end of the stick because she really don't have any GOOD relationship options with guys aside from Ian. Literally all the guys she can fool around with are assholes. From Robert to Axel to Seymour, all of them are pretty much toxic. Ian is pretty much the only positive boyfriend Lena can get with in this story as it stands, although a Lena/Holly lesbian relationship could be a "good" ending as well.

On the flip side, Ian could end up with any number of girls and we can call it a "good" ending. Whether that's Lena, Holly, Emma, Cindy... all of the people Ian fucks are actually pleasant. The only exception is Minerva. So sure, maybe you need multiple playthoughs to see everything, but Ian by far gets the better deal than Lena.

RenGames69

Dev of "Under The Full Moon"
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2020

I think it's pretty realistic. We all knows women can fuck anybody, whenever they want to. Guys on the other hand must work harder to fuck a chick.

Jun 10, 2020
I won't lose sleep over it, but I'm a little salty about Lena's hypocrisy in this scenario with the load of shit she gives Ian, even if he just kissed Holly, and then she turns around and fucks her herself at the first opportunity.[/SPOILER]
I'm having a bit of an issue with Lena's hypocrisy here too. In my case, she just broke it off with Robert after the fight/non-fight, and Ian forgives her, though he still hates the thought of it...

But Lena, damn... she broke it off and called Ian unreliable... uhmm, nobody has made commitments yet..?

godoff95

Mar 15, 2018
There's a lot of variations depending on your choices. I would love to see how you got to yours. I suspect the difference is how casual Lena and Ian are towards their "relationship". The closer and more serious they are about each other, the more of a betrayal doing something with Holly becomes.
Ok I replayed where I ignored Lena as Ian, they never get together. In my regular playthroughs I always prioritize Lena while playing as Ian and vice versa.
Is that why Lena will be visiting her parents next update? Like the ch-9 will be all about Ian. As Ian lacked thorough sex scenes this chapter.

Infinite9

Oct 5, 2017
Well, this is why i like Ian's story more. Because the choices seem to have more consequences.

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
I think it's pretty realistic. We all knows women can fuck anybody, whenever they want to. Guys on the other hand must work harder to fuck a chick.
Ian has no problem getting pussy, like Lena has nor problem getting dick. Issue is that Ian has 6 options but can only choose 2, while Lena has 6 options and can choose all 6. And then at the end be a hypocrite that Ian cannot be trusted because hes sleeping around with her friend Holly (just like she is sleeping with Ian's friend Jeremy).
Lena also seems to have a lot of power influencing the story of Ian. Ian has a hookup with Alison? Drop points. Ian hangs out with Holly? Drop points. Ian fights off Robert because he initiates a fight? Drop points. Ian tells Jeremy about Lena? Drop points. Ian tells Perry about Lena? Fuck you, dropped points. Her character deteriorates every update. On the other hand, Lena makes a Stalkfap accout? Ian forgives her. Lena uploads slutty selfies on instagram? Ian forgives her. Lena sleeps around with Robert? Ian forgives her. The character are simply not balanced enough.

Last edited:

RanchFTW

Donor
Oct 21, 2017
I'm having a bit of an issue with Lena's hypocrisy here too. In my case, she just broke it off with Robert after the fight/non-fight, and Ian forgives her, though he still hates the thought of it...

But Lena, damn... she broke it off and called Ian unreliable... uhmm, nobody has made commitments yet..?
My actual problem with this storyline is the actual power given to Lena. In all the scenarios people are discussing the ability to forgive or end things lie with Lena. That is not good for the overall story. Ian should have the option to not forgive Lena and break things off with her over multiple points of drama. The Robert revelation, over Holly, and eventually over Jeremy. It's one thing to say they're not a couple, so it's fine, but it's another thing entirely to allow Lena free pass but Ian none. Both of them have cheating exes and are dealing with that prior to the game's start, so BOTH of them should have the option to end things when cheating is revealed whether they're a couple or not. In the Robert situation for instance even if Ian was "disappointed" with Lena over Robert, we're forced to forgive her but she's able to break it off with either. Same situation with Holly. There has to be consequences for Lena too, or this becomes a forced storyline.

Infinite9

Oct 5, 2017
Is there a way to not invite Lena when Cherry is present? I tried not hooking up with her but i guess because she bcomes friends with Emma, she comes?

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes