BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Last time I think it took ~40ish days from the final release of ch. 7, plus another month for public release for those not pledged to BloodyMare's patreon.
You are not correct. I released the Early Access walkthrough on March 10 which was 3 days after the Chapter 7 Final (not revised) dropped (March 7). Then it became public 1 week later, as is the case for all my ORS Walkthrough updates.

So as always, I plan to release the walkthrough around the same time after Ch 8 Final drops. But before that, I'll release the sneak peeks (hot scenes and how to get them) for my $5 patrons in a few days.

pmano

May 10, 2020
There is no follow-up to Ivy warming up to Jeremy and BJ from chapter 7 in this update, but in the end Ivy is hiding night plans with a club co-worker and hides the name! I think we will sure see Ivy in deep BBC action in the next update! :love::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: goodgirl32

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Jeremy shows you 3 photos of him and Emma i assume if you told Jeremy to try his luck with Emma
Do you have to be on the Allison route for this to happen too, or do you simply not help Perry get with Emma for the option to tell Jeremy to try his luck with her? Also, what chapter does telling Jeremy that take place?

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes