dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There's an even bigger darker issue with the Lena hypocrisy that I swore Eva must've overlooked at first since it seems so unbelievable... in addition to the fact that she herself kisses Holly in an earlier chapter. But maybe Eva was just overworked and gave up on it, having so many threads to tie.

This is pretty glaring and something that seriously needs a text edit. Even if we assume maybe she's just written as a rotten person in this path, it's just not natural.

As for the H/L hypocrisy

Last edited:

Zangief86

Jun 23, 2018
The hypocrisy is absolutly normal there. You messure other people different then yourself. You know your reasons, but you dont know the reasons of others.
But what i don't like is, that Lena has no moral compass (friend) around telling her "hey, seems like you also like Jerremys dick, so dont be so hard on Ian". Would be nice, but on the other hand you wouldn't have an easy corruption then :p

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
For me, the whole dialogue when Ian brings Holly to Lena to take her out,
I felt Lena was just stealing Holly from right under Ians nose.

Lena does not do anything but get a whole lotta attention from whom ever she meets.
That kind of whoremonger goes up there right next to Jeremy level of whoring your body around.

This game could be Alfie form both male and female whore / sex addict perspective,
where babes just throw themselves at Jeremy, guys just keep coming on to Lena.

Here is a nother perspective, Jeremy has gurls throwing themselves in his arms and
he sometimes overreaches like with the pole dancer chick who would not bang him
on the first night.

Reactions: StingerWolf

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
This is pretty glaring and something that needs a serious correction. Even if we assume maybe she's just written as a rotten person in this path, it's just not natural.
I predicted this reaction when playtesting that part. I personally wish it was directed differently as it made me feel disappointed in Lena's character, but that's Eva's story and I don't think it will be changed. It might be addressed in Ch 9 or in Beta with some dialogue, but I wouldn't bet on it. Since Ian had the option to put Minerva in her place, or point out Cindy's pettiness, I was hoping he could point out Lena's hypocrisy based on his Charisma stat if she was dating Robert for example.

Infinite9

Oct 5, 2017
Do you have to be on the Allison route for this to happen too, or do you simply not help Perry get with Emma for the option to tell Jeremy to try his luck with her? Also, what chapter does telling Jeremy that take place?
Ian needs to sleep with Emma. Then in chapter 7 , you tell Jeremy to go after Emma. Chapter 8, he shows you the photos.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes