sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
Does sherry takes pictures?
Cherry does take photos and they're pretty good. Unfortunately it seems like most saves don't load without breaking. So without replaying the whole game from scratch, I can't share any examples.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think you've forgotten how most 20 something year olds are...

Jeremy is just a typical douchebag 20 something year old (much like Robert). Although if you end up hooking up with Alison, Emma, Lena... and he still wants to fuck them, that a pretty shitty friendship. A lot of the characters (while well written) are awful people. Which, of course makes for a great game (perhaps not great friendships).

Lets be honest though, Ian isn't a saint either as a friend. He can fuck Emma (who Perry pines) and Cindy (who is dating-ish Wade).

Last edited:
Reactions: scor099

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is what gurls being fearless are like - use their bodies to get their needs met.

View attachment 1208874
Like someone else pointed out, this is what freedom looks like to a lonesome gurl.
She be doing anything she gets a nudge into .. Ivy is there to push her head 1st into whoring herself.

Massi89

Dec 21, 2020
What is Emma's politics even? She supports small businesses but doesn't like capitalism?
Wait, I don't think she ever said that she is against capitalism? Or am I remembering wrong? :unsure:
Sure, sure, I didn't mean to imply that "good Lena" will be a better ending by comparison, what I mean is just that, in GGGB "good Ash" could coast through the story pretty comfortably without incident, unless you choose to cause drama or give in to other character's wishes.

I feel in ORS it might not be as easy for Lena to reach the... the "pure" ending, if you will.
Oh I see, you were comparing it with "good Ash". In other words we could definitely say that GGGB was very "black and white", whereas ORS doesn't hold that sharp dichotomy anymore (y)
Am I the only one who doesn't like Jeremy? Like every person is talking about LenaxJeremy? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I don't like him as a character on its own, however I must admit that I'm having fun reading scenes with him involved :devilish:
Well .. in no way is her ex portrayed as anything more than a slave driver to her,
so anyone taking after that asshole is just stepping on her freedom.

Funny how she is on principle opposed to totalitarian assholes,
but players can have her go back to them and ... play sexy pretend.

Only problem is, she will see it as playing into their hand,
so you either make her a worthless sex doll to rich assholes,
or you keep her wits about her and expand on her sexuality as a free woman.
I don't think the game will only let us choose two possible endings for Lena: there are several variables at play.
For me this is a game where you don't necessarily just want to see a happy ending, but all of the endings in their variety.
bimbofying lena would make this the best game
I can't wait for that :devilish:
Very well .. gamer .. let us elaborate:
A barrista getting bartenders, fellow waiters, customers, bosses, exes coming on to her.
All she needs to do is drop to her knees / drop her dress and sex is served ...
What possible drive is there to bimbo herself?
IMO it doesn't matter how other people see her, the drive for her to change her appearance with surgery is in herself.
That happens all the time in real life too. Women usually go for surgery so that they feel more beautiful to themselves, even if other people think that they were naturally beautiful and didn't need surgery.
One possible drive could be modeling, for instance. In her mind it would mean enhancing her own appearance.
She already got a piercing on her belly button and tattoos... so, it's not that far-fetched.

sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
Humm after reading quite a few pages on this thread. I think I'll pass on this game. Seems like it is more of a daytime soap opera drama more then anything.
Your loss, the art and writing alone is worth playing and there is enough choice and agency for characters to have a relatively clean play-through.

any idea how to get this?
Basically you have to sub to her, by agreeing to changing your editorial. Then her threatening to fire you.

Jeremy's Body count is almost as big as Ian's on a hoe playthrough....once he officially gets Ivy he'll be one short lol
Having H-scenes for Ivy and Jessica would be both good additions. I wouldn't say no to bringing a cameo from GGGB (if done well), either.

spikesagitta

Oct 18, 2020
I got the Lena and Holly scene, I hope this leads to Ian, Lena and Holly. And was there an option for Lena to chose Holly over Ian? That didn't come up in my playthrough.

Also, Ian's drug fueled...trip? That was pretty meta, with the error scene. I thought I had an expected error XD

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Jeremy is just a typical douchebag 20 something year old (much like Robert). Although if you end up hooking up with Alison, Emma, Lena... and he still wants to fuck them, that a pretty shitty friendship. A lot of the characters (while well written) are awful people. Which, of course makes for a great game (perhaps not great friendships).
As I wrote, I don't like Jeremy.
But he sleeps with the above girls, in fact, only with the consent of Jan himself. My Ian fucked and will fuck Cindy, his friend's girlfriend. Therefore, it is not for him to talk about friendship.

Reactions: StarKid and sztrb

godoff95

Mar 15, 2018
Cherry does take photos and they're pretty good. Unfortunately it seems like most saves don't load without breaking. So without replaying the whole game from scratch, I can't share any examples.
I was wondering if she took photos of Axel and Lena in one of their sessions.

scor099

Aug 6, 2018
That's what's wrong with this society. A guy who sleeps around is a Chad but a girl who does the same is a Slut. Hypocrisy at it's best, smh.
you do realize that people are not complaining about Lena fucking around since she's single she can do whatever the fuck she wants but it's about breaking Ian's balls about Holly without reasonable explanation or getting mad at Ian for defending himself against Robert while fucking his friend behind his back and also fucking her friend's boyfriend do you realize that?

sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
How do you get the scene with Emma?
You have to dissuade Perry from going to the club, then focus solely on Emma while Alison is there (she'll end up going home with Jeremy if you do).Then pop, up her butt... Its one of the scenes that I basically treat as canon and always go with.

I was wondering if she took photos of Axel and Lena in one of their sessions.
Sorry, I assumed you meant if she sends sexts to Ian... I'm not sure about your question otherwise.

As I wrote, I don't like Jeremy.
But he sleeps with the above girls, in fact, only with the consent of Jan himself. My Ian fucked and will fuck Cindy, his friend's girlfriend. Therefore, it is not for him to talk about friendship.
Oh for sure. Hence my comment about Ian not being a saint and being a shitty friend himself.

I generally don't end up having a sex scene with Cindy in my playthroughs, as I almost always end up going with Holly. Although both scenes are incredible and very hot. It does feel like (at least at this moment) that its one or the other. Although Cindy is best girl, I kind of hope Holly will be down for some crazy sex with Ian. You know, the whole church-girl type whose down for butt sex...

Last edited:
Reactions: m4pII

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
lol I'm sorry, but this game's title instantly makes me think of a girl's period.
Expected to see "menstruation" tag... :LOL:

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes