sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
Lowkey, Jeremy's more of a homey than most Ians. Dude turns down Lena if his friend caught feelings for her, while Ian can fuck over Perry and Wade. Not bad for the token black dude.
Perry kind of gives off creep vibes tbh but yes, you're right.

Anyone have that save before EP8? wanna get that jeremy scene... please!
Previous saves don't work at this moment in time, they usually are glitchy with Alpha releases anyway.

My Ian fucked and will fuck Cindy, his friend's girlfriend. Therefore, it is not for him to talk about friendship.
Yes, I agree. Basically no matter how I play the game, I treat hooking up with Emma (for anal and the blowjob) as a canon scene, and do set up Cindy towards an H-Scene, even if I usually end up going with Holly. So I'm not exactly a shining beacon of "bro-hood"...

Last edited:
Reactions: m4pII
Oct 25, 2017
You have to dissuade Perry from going to the club, then focus solely on Emma while Alison is there (she'll end up going home with Jeremy if you do).Then pop, up her butt... Its one of the scenes that I basically treat as canon and always go with.

Sorry, I assumed you meant if she sends sexts to Ian... I'm not sure about your question otherwise.

Oh for sure. Hence my comment about Ian not being a saint and being a shitty friend himself.

I generally don't end up having a sex scene with Cindy in my playthroughs, as I almost always end up going with Holly. Although both scenes are incredible and very hot. It does feel like (at least at this moment) that its one or the other. Although Cindy is best girl, I kind of hope Holly will be down for some crazy sex with Ian. You know, the whole church-girl type whose down for butt sex...
I did all of that and my Ian just goes to bed after he takes the drugs or if he does not take them idk maybe it is a glitch in the alpha

sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
I did all of that and my Ian just goes to bed after he takes the drugs or if he does not take them idk maybe it is a glitch in the alpha
Ahh, you've gone too far. Thus far (as far as I am aware), the only time you can hook up with Emma is in Chapter 5 and Chapter 7. Unless you can hook up with her when the "error" occurs after the drug taking...

lcvargas

Dec 30, 2019
Wait, I don't think she ever said that she is against capitalism? Or am I remembering wrong? :unsure:
She hates Seymour. The old man is Capitalism if it's a person. BlandChili has provided a good answer though. Maybe Emma just doesn't like Seymour monopolizing the businesses in their area.

Reactions: Massi89

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Its worth it. Her scene is
Milfs rules :ROFLMAO:
WTF if you don´t go the Drinking game with ivy,lena,luisa,Jeremy. Luisa breaks with Jeremy and wants to have sex with lena (a much better option for Me:))

Reactions: H-MasterWolf
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes